Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Which Party Is This House Member? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Party Is This House Member? (407 Views)

2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio / Anambra Election,which Party Do You Think People Have Rejected APC Or PDP / (Pics) Anambra House Member Dies After Primary Election In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Party Is This House Member? by chrisxxx(m): 7:45am On Mar 11, 2017
A House Member posted the statement below on his wall. And his constituency​ has been saying that he has said nothing concerning his rumoured defection.
Do you think they are right?
From his statement below which party is he paying allegiance to?
'To my teeming supporters
Please disregard the false ,misleading and debasing rumours of my defection from our great party. I want to reaffirm my unflagging and indubitable support for all our candidates at all levels. I remain a loyal party member and I feel protected under the shield of sun and rain.'

(1) (Reply)

MUST SEE: Nigerian/african Politics In One BOOK! / I Was Once Married – Gifty Finally Admits / Pastor Nabbed For Attempting To Bomb Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.