Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (28189 Views)

Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo / Senate: Akpabio Blackmailing Us Over NDDC Contracts - Senator Ayo Akinyelure / 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by sarrki(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
2019: I don’t care which party returns me to Senate – Akpabio
— 17th July 2018
Joe Effiong, Uyo

Senate Minority Leader, Godswill Akpabio, has said the party platform on which he will contest for his second term ticket for Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District in 2019 will not matter much.

Speaking at an endorsement rally in his honour and Governor Udom Emmanuel by Ikot Ekpene senatorial district yesterday, Akpabio said he had to play down on the issue of party because he believed any party under which he will contest the election would guarantee him victory.

Read also: The second term aroma and 2019

Addressing a huge crowd at the Ikot Ekpene Township Stadium, Akpabio said: “Don’t worry about election; election is all about voting. Today, you notice that I did not shout too much about party because you have endorsed Akpabio as an unopposed candidate. And this unopposed candidate cuts across all the political parties.

“Whether you call it CUPP – Coalition of United Political Parties or whether it is the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), no matter the political party, we are saying Let God’s will be done, again. For diverse tendency; for those who want to divide us, let God Almighty not allow them.”

While justifying his desire to return to the Senate to consolidate what he called “uncommon representation,” Akpabio reeled out some of the 68 projects he has attracted to his senatorial district in the past three years to include boreholes, market stalls in all the 10 local government areas of the district, 274 students on scholarship who receive, at least, N100,000 a year, a major road linking the greater part of the senatorial district.

On his part, Governor Emmanuel, while thanking the people for his second term endorsement, said the exercise was a show of appreciation, and promised he will not take it for granted.

http://sunnewsonline.com/godswill-akpabio-party-return-senate/

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by Babyforever(f): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Politicians are like prostitute jumping from one party to another

27 Likes

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by sarrki(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Akpabio May be porting very soon

This are the guys am expecting to make opposition stronger

Opposition is good in democracy

It helps checkmate excesses of the governing party

In the absence of non strong opposition party then I fear for the masses

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by buhariguy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Akpabio is no more sure of his rigging machine.

They are now jittery since they saw what happen to fayose and wike.

Those two guys criminals are the owners of PDP.

Akpabio and saraki are the next, they will not return to the chamber.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by madridguy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
finally pdp is no better opposition
Apc is best in opposition.....
pdp are just gullible.

9 Likes

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by ClassicMG(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
this man fit port to APC ooo

16 Likes

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by Truckpusher(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

Who hacked your account ? grin

12 Likes

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by eventsms(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
project topics and materials for all department www.researchs.com.ng
Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by sarrki(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Truckpusher:
Who hacked your account ? grin

We need opposition

Constructive opposition

That’s how democracy thrive

Am a product of political science and international relations

Above all am a patriot

21 Likes

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by Truckpusher(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

We need opposition

Constructive opposition

That’s how democracy thrive

Am a product of political science and international relations

Above all am a patriot
Yimu!!

8 Likes

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by sarrki(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
buhariguy:
Akpabio is no more sure of his rigging machine.

They are now jittery since they saw what happen to fayose and wike.

Those two guys criminals are the owners of PDP.

Akpabio and saraki are the next, they will not return to the chamber.

Akpabio have something to even show as a former governor and senator

Saraki is worse

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by tashashiel(f): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
This one wan use style enter Apc wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by sarrki(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
tashashiel:
This one wan use style enter Apc wink

Nah your picture dey your wall ?

God knows I can’t take my eyes s off good creatures

Having said that am a patriot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by tashashiel(f): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

Nah your picture dey your wall ?

God knows I can’t take my eyes s off good creatures

Having said that am a patriot
sarrki !!

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by sarrki(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
tashashiel:
sarrki !!

Yes ooo

You never answer my question ooo
Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by BiafranDel: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
See that ashawo for up. Not surprised. "Like president like supporters".

Ordinary picture naim dey make dah one drool and craze.

Small boy wey never see woman pant before go come online dey make noise.

Just like their terrorist president, they are all Useless fiffu.

Make i comot here joor. Nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by Sharpshooota: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

Am sure you didn't read the thread

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by Sharpshooota: 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
tashashiel:
sarrki !!

Someone stole his moniker

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by Yankee101: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Prostitution
Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
NLC SHALL DO THAT FOR YOU
Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by Vested(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
As much as we have a high rate of political prostitution in this country, he does have a point.
The people we vote into power should be there based on their precedence and capabilities and not along party lines.
Unfortunately, our people are not yet matured to think in that light. It's either AFeeeCeee or FeeeDeeeFeee...
I hope we do get matured to decide polls on personality someday.

Check out my 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before my batteries packed up.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by gurunlocker: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
These guys are just after their own self interest and their families.

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by adedayoa2(f): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nigeria politicians no get any ideology
Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by addikt(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
SELF-CENTERED!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by Emassive(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Since when did we expect you to care about ideologies before.... GSM line and Nigerian politicians are both good for porting
Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by canalily(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Must you die thereundecided give others chance to go! How are leaders of tomorrow when you are stil leading till next tomorrow
Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by Alva2018: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
To do what there

Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by tstx(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
Yawn
Re: 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio by Mikeross62: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Its happening

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kekemeke: We Will Use Armed Thugs, Others To Win Ondo Governorship Election / Kaduna Electric Disconnects Shehu Shagari's Home Over Unpaid Bills / Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.