Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Bbnaija -kemen Says: T-boss Withheld The Truth Because Of The Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija -kemen Says: T-boss Withheld The Truth Because Of The Money (777 Views)

Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss / #BBNaija: Kemen Strips Down In New Photoshoot Alongside Ex-housemates / BBNaija: Kemen Absent At Combined Eviction Party In Lekki Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija -kemen Says: T-boss Withheld The Truth Because Of The Money by Wikinaija(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2017
Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Kemen says T-Boss withheld the truth about the events that led to his disqualification and eviction for the sake of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLI37fzaoak

Kemen was disqualified from the Big Brother Naija reality show for ALLEGEDLY handling Romanian-Nigerian housemate T-boss without her consent.

Recall that Kemen during the week rendered his unreserved apology to T-boss and the public, saying he overplayed his game.

In this video interview uploaded on Youtube, the former housemate claimed that T-Boss had refused to tell the truth about the events that happened between them.

Kemen said, “If she had the opportunity to say the truth and to defend me, she would have.”

He said while T-Boss isn’t a bad person, she probably withheld the truth for the sake of the game.

“I think that if she had the opportunity to embrace the truth, she would have,” said Kemen.

“I think if she was given the option, I think she would have taken the option. I know TBoss is not a bad person, but just like every other person, we can do bad stuff, maybe just for the sake of the game.

*I BELIEVE KEMEN and I still insist TBoss set him up to be the fall guy.hope she clears his name when she comes out or wins....

Big Brother is a game and I believe that the housemates are even encouraged to go all the way and be dramatic to win the price.

'Nuff said!

http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/03/bbnaija-kemen-says-t-boss-withheld.html
Re: Bbnaija -kemen Says: T-boss Withheld The Truth Because Of The Money by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2017
Weyrey still get hope to taste Tslave punna.....

Ogbolor

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija -kemen Says: T-boss Withheld The Truth Because Of The Money by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2017
angry

Please does Kemen go to Omega Fire Ministries

He is so good at denying the obvious.

The way these people think we are fools still beats my imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija -kemen Says: T-boss Withheld The Truth Because Of The Money by menxer: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2017
embarassedI thought this bbn shi is a reality show, now it's drama. Am I missing something?

The only reality show is football.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija -kemen Says: T-boss Withheld The Truth Because Of The Money by Shortyy(f): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2017
She set you up and you fell for it. One of the consequences of thinking with your D.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘don Jazzy Is Making Money Because Of Me’ – Eedris Abdulkareem / SAD NEWS!! Nollywood Actor “pastor Ajidara” Is Dead / PHOTOS: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs At Eyo Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.