Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits (8054 Views)

EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets / **JAKUMO**Who is he**Im fascinated by his writing manner and Vast Knowledge** / Jakumo - Who Is He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by kosovo(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2009
Afam:

I have consistently questioned the selection process and maintained that the problems inherent in this are the same problems we see in the real politics in Nigeria.

The moderator boasted that the election was free and fair and I reminded him that even Iwu believes the 2007 elections were very ok.

Today we now better.

Nigerians would rather go to war than accept mistakes when they make them.

I hope the moderator would now reverse his "I have been vindicated" statement.
  You certainly have no idea of what you are talking about!
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by nellaluv(f): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2009
^ ^ ^ @ Uche where do u stand on this do u support Mr Nairaland Electoral Chairman or Becoomerich. Justice is on its way. . . lol.
Typical Nigerian political shananingans. The ones calling for Mr Iwu's head, can't even conduct a free and fair election in a simple make-believe settings.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Becomrrich: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2009
look at seun and 419

Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Uche2nna(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2009
nellaluv:

^ ^ ^ @ Uche where do u stand on this do u support Mr Nairaland Electoral Chairman or Becoomerich. Justice is on its way. . . lol.
Typical Nigerian political shananingans. The ones calling for Mr Iwu's head, can't even conduct a free and fair election in a simple make-believe settings.

Hahahahaha.

What good do U expect to come out from Nazareth? grin

If Mr. Iwu couldnt conduct a free and fair election, then its only unfair to expect our honorable Nairaland Electoral Chairman to do any better cheesy
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by wirinet(m): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2009
The problem of incompetence plaguing the Nigerian Nation is playing out even here on Naira land. How one earth was becomerich, becommrich or becomrrich able to get security clearance in the first place. This is an ex-convict(locked up by admin many times), a tribalist  who advocates that yoruba land break away  from Nigeria ( if that happens then Naira land would break up into Nairaland and CFAland), and breaks the very constitution of Nairaland. And yet Nairaland's INEC gave him clearance. Now we have a constitutional crises on our hands as becomerich has been fairly voted  as the Nairalands political contributor of the year and was later disqualified. Reminds one of june 12.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2009
I laugh in vernacular.Becomrich is really taking this thing serious.Anyhow i'm watching
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by OAM4J: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2009
Seun:

BecomeRich is hereby disqualified.

Saw it coming.

Guess the above is the Supreme Commander decision.

Wondered why he was not disqualified before the poll.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by puskin: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2009
So U guys(Seun and kosovo) have disqualified Becomrich 'cos of use of multiple IDs and several other offences.
Who on NL that has previously been banned doesn't have a 2nd ID.
When U requested for nominations, it didn't occur 2U that U should screen every nominee before he/she can be voted for.
It is after conducting the entire election process and subsequently declaring Becomrich as the winner, U guyz now go and heap all these allegations on him just strip him off his deserved title.
So I ask this question to Seun, kosovo and any other moderator who cares to know.
WHO on NL has not been one time or another guilty of one of Seun's Rules and Regulations?
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Afam(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2009
puskin:

Who on NL that has previously been banned doesn't have a 2nd ID.

Me. One must not get a second ID if banned unless the person is desperate to use the forum.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by kosovo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2009
@ all members,
      The Decision of the Nairaland Electoral Commission and The Supreme commander of Nairaland, STANDS!
   BecomeRich Remains Disqualified.
           We are awaiting Jakumo to Come and accept His Mandate.

We must understand that this has in no way affected the credibility of the Election process, as this further strengthens my Desire for a FREE, FAIR AND BALANCED electoral process, which is easily visible here!

Thank you!
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Afam(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2009
kosovo:

@ all members,
      The Decision of the Nairaland Electoral Commission and The Supreme commander of Nairaland, STANDS!
   BecomeRich Remains Disqualified.
           We are awaiting Jakumo to Come and accept His Mandate.

We must understand that this has in no way affected the credibility of the Election process, as this further strengthens my Desire for a FREE, FAIR AND BALANCED electoral process, which is easily visible here!

Thank you!

No one needs any magic to know why Nigeria is performing as expected. So many square pegs in round holes.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Beaf: 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2009
Becomrrich:

You can see what nairaland did. They want to rig the election even on nairaland. Nigeria  haba, 

I did not even vote in the so call election on nairaland.  Not even once did i vote .

Eguje don kill nigeria

Nonsense! See yeye shakara! After complove, bashali, eguofor, southunity, nigeria1, nigeria11, becomerich, becomrich, BecomRich etc

[size=14pt]Jakumo, please come out and blast this wretched cartographer off NL with your well oiled verbal uppercuts, left hooks and straight rights to the lower ****!!![/size]

[size=21pt]All hail Jakumo![/size]

Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by illusion2: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2009
WE NO GO GREE O ! WE NO GO GREE !!

I,Barrister Illusion2 SANL (Senior advocate of NL)of Illusion Chambers,hereby file a petition against the afore mentioned results to the election petiton tribunal for immediate revision to the status quo ante. . . .failling which we will forward our case to the ECOWAS court. . . .

Justice must be served !!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by illusion2: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2009
[center]HOLDEN AT THE ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL ON NAIRALAND
SOMEWHERE IN CYBERSPACE
[/center]

In the matter of

Becommrich - PLAINTIFF

vs

Seun
Kosovo
Jakumo
All other interested parties - DEFENDANTS

Whereas the plaintiff was duly invited to participate, screened and presented for elections as ‘NL Man of the year’.

Whereas, he was declared winner, but later allegedly disqualified for hitherto unclear and possible illegal reasons. . . .

In view of the above we seek the following reliefs:

1.That the 2nd Defendant be refrained from declaring anyone other than the plaintiff as the valid winner of the NL election as stipulated in the relevant election statutes.

2.That the defendant 3 should be refrained from parading himself as the valid winner of the aforementioned election.

3.That the defendants 1 & 2 have no locus standi to disqualify the plaintiff after initially approving his participation in the election and subsequently allotting him votes and declaring him the winner

4.That the plaintiff be compensated  for loss of face embarrassment for all the trouble caused by the unfortunate/illegal 'disqualification'.

5That the plaintiff be granted free reign to post as many satellite pictures as he deems necessary on NL.

6.Finally that the plaintiff be given  any female member of NL of his choice to serve as ‘first lady’ during his one year reign as ‘presido. This will be achieved via executive fiat issued from the office of the 1st defendant,being the owner of NL and the ‘oko omoge’ (ladies man) of all NL babes.

All these reliefs we seek in good faith your honour.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by nellaluv(f): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2009
^ ^ ^ i concur. But still lmao
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by puskin: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2009
mMm. . .I guess we have 2elect the NL judges that will adjudicate on this matter.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by sjeezy8: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2009
Lame Becomerich is still the guy
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by sultan003(m): 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2009
Petition supported by the SULTAN,      
  President youths earnestly ask 4 becomerich (YEAB).
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Sammy107d(m): 12:23am On Dec 20, 2009
I would adjudicate here when all parties present their arguments.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:47am On Dec 20, 2009
N. L
The decision of post election had been executed in Nigerian, so protesting shall not bring a panacea.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 20, 2009
well, nobody should complain about Babangida cancelling the Abiola election then!
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by tamme: 2:54am On Dec 20, 2009
kosovo and seun
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by tamme: 2:56am On Dec 20, 2009
kosovo and seun you guys are idiots.
becomrch is the man and you know it
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Becomrrich: 3:43am On Dec 20, 2009
seun, what is wrong. tell me, I may help you, my roommate brother is one of the governor, I told you another governor my family have know him since he was a child, and look another governor friend is my classmate. several senators, i know from childhood. another senator is the wife of my friend. I have several classmate who are managers in the oil company. I can help you. what is your problem seun tell me?? what is your main problem. you would be shock how people can help you. speak up. And you dont know who God can use. Why are you against your own people.  stop the abuse on nairaland. you dont know some of the people background.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by bkbayb99: 3:58am On Dec 20, 2009
whoa! whoa ! whoa! dude is threathning murder?! yo, im so outta here. holla!
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Becomrrich: 4:05am On Dec 20, 2009
seun if you problem is storage. i am ready to provide you 1 terabyte of storage space
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by rasputinn(m): 5:26am On Dec 20, 2009
Whoaaaaaaaa
E'body sheathe your swords

@ Kosovo/Seun

Like I told another mod on his forum,y'all should take a cue from Time magazine,Man of the year awards or posters of the year awards are not for those the organisers like or dislike their guts or face.Do you know how many "dictators" , "Villains" and "unfaithful husband-world leaders" have emerged as Time Magazine's men of the year.

The moment you disqualify ONE SINGLE member from the polls,IT LOSES CREDIBILITY,let the members make their choice,even if he's/she's a rapist or serial killer,unless of course you're looking for Seun's or Kosovo's poster of the year.
If on the other hand,you're scared that if you allow becomerich to be voted for and he wins,that he'd bombard the forum and pepper our eyes with more satellite photos and maybe even encourage other users to post bandwidth-hugging sat photos,you've got your mods and your IP skills,keep banning him or anybody that regularly uses up too much bandwidth.If you've banned them repeatedly and they keep signing right back on under different names,then they're addicted to nairaland and I don't think that's such a bad thing

True democracy is like truth,it hurts sometimes

Peace
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by platinumnk(f): 5:47am On Dec 20, 2009
What the hell?

[size=28pt]IMPEACH JAKUMO we want BECOMERICH!!! angry angry angry angry angry[/size]
Becomrrich:

look at seun and 419

chineke grin grin grin
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by blacksta(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2009
From the first day this Mr kosovo was appointed as mod - where were the electoral laws - This chap was imposed on the political section - I have always known that this guy wasn't mentally balanced to conduct an election. A man who originally defended the result and then turned around to disqualify the winner. Mr Kovoso did becomrich not give your 1,000,000 cfa for the initial rigging or land in the new republic of benin

I am interested to know the reasoning behind this display of Iwuism.

Until the Mandate of Becomrich is returned - I hereby declare that i would continually log off NL for appropriately 3 minutes every day as form of protest
and if you refuse to heed the majorities demand i will have no choice but to increase it to 6 minutes

Seun you are warned
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by danexd(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2009
LWKMD grin
Honorable Judge Danexd of the NL Supreme Court Ruling
Based on the facts before me,
Becomrich or BecomRich etc still stands the Winner,
Seun cannot disqualify him on those grounds mentioned because the time for that has passed, he would have done that during the selection process.
The other runner ups viz Jakumo and Beaf did not appeal the election, *(stating reasons why they want it cancelled
So it means that the NL electoral body seun inclusive already knew that Becomrich uses multiple ids and violates  the terms and conditions and they still want ahead and cleared him to contest.
Based on the afore mentioned, [size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Becomrich still remains the Winner![/size][/size][/size][/size]
This Decision is final and cannot be appeal
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Mariory(m): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2009
OMFG! This is real comedy. grin
Becomrich don't give up. All your surpporters will now start wearing green-white-green armbands. We will bring you back to power.

YES WE CAN!
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by rasputinn(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2009
Mariory:

This is real comedy. grin

Which comedy,this is a true test of Seun's democratic credentials

Mariory:

Becomrich don't give up. All your surpporters will now start wearing green-white-green armbands. We will bring you back to power.

YES WE CAN!

Just let the majority have their way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings / Breaking!! ANAMBRA Presidential Election Result / Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians, Says 'I Did Not Tear My PDP Membership Card'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.