Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

This Is Why Men Love Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Men Love Boobs (1513 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Why Do Men Love Breast More Than Brains - Fine Lagos Babe (photos) / Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Men Love Boobs by Sabipeepz(f): 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Women have breast, men adore them however unmistakably ladies and men don’t consider them similarly. To you women, they’re clearly some portion of your body, regardless. Some of the time you’re glad for them, once in a while despondent and the greater part of you know how to utilize them further bolstering your good fortune no less than a bit.

To us men, be that as it may, your bosoms are the object of something between solid intrigue and absolute fixation relying on the person (and the set). They make us focus, twofold take and misplace our thought process. They make us stray amid discussion. They make us murmur automatically. They make us gape.

The thing is, most ladies don’t understand that our marginal madness isn’t exceptionally complicated: we just like boobs — a considerable measure. What’s more, we like them in essentially all shapes and sizes. In case you’re asking “why do men like boobs,” the appropriate response is just “in light of the fact that they’re boobs.”

http://sabipeepz.com/2017/03/11/the-real-reason-men-are-crazy-about-boobs/

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Love Boobs by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: This Is Why Men Love Boobs by Kondomatic(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Men love boobs because it's the most attractive milk container in the whole world

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Love Boobs by ikp120(m): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sorry, I don't. cool cool cool
Re: This Is Why Men Love Boobs by pressplay411(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Scientifically, Men just like to be abreast of every situation. grin

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Love Boobs by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
What of men that prefer assz?
Re: This Is Why Men Love Boobs by marshalcarter: 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
pls.....sumone break downcry
Re: This Is Why Men Love Boobs by Alphamale2017(m): 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Op u are right we like boobs but not that groundnut seed that girl on that pix was covering with her hands. I think u shuld have used a better pix something as good as my nairaland crush and nt this trash. grin Op u are right we like boobs but not that groundnut seed that girl on that pix was covering with her hands. I think u shuld have used a better pix something as good as my nairaland crush and nt this trash.

(1) (Reply)

Another Crazy Pre-wedding Picture / Love Doesn't Guarantee The Success Of A Relationship - Actress Susan Peters / Check Out This Slayqueen (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.