Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. (1415 Views)

Fashola Inspects Solar Panels Of The Electrified Shops Project In Kano / Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations For The First Time In A Decade / Amaechi & 25th October: Implications On Rivers State And The Nation A Decade Aft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by Princefrankie1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
For over 7 years, the inhabitants of Ogwashi-Uku, the Aniocha south local government head quarters of Delta state, have lived without electricity. The town which boasts of so many eminent individuals both in Politics and Entrepreneurship, have been in total darkness for close to a decade until yesterday; Friday 10th of March, when the people of Ogwashi roared and jubilated as darkness made way for light.

On behalf of every well-meaning indigene of Ogwashi-Uku, and all other inhabitants, I say thank you to everyone who got involved both monetarily and otherwise to make sure that Ogwashi-Uku is electrified again after so many years of blackout.

Big thank you to Ogwashi-Uku Development Union (ODU) for their assiduous and indefatigable efforts in making this possible.

I also wish to thank the billionaire, Mr. Chukwuka Nwaukoni (Alias "Soup lele"wink a native of the town and the owner of MIGFO GROUP OF COMPANIES, for spearheading this wonderful and significant project. The people of Ogwashi will forever remain grateful for your kind gesture. Without you, this wouldn't have been feasible.

I hope this is a sign of many more good things to come.

1 Like

Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by Kondomatic(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Good news
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by Princefrankie1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
Good news
Yes o brother. I am so happy for this development

1 Like

Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by Cutehector(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Can u just imagine
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by Qmerit(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Is like that is Mrs Ngozi, former minister of finance village, I maybe wrong some1 pls help.
Served in world bank, under OBJ and GEJ just
Getting electrified after 10yrs.. where's the influence?*** If you say it's not as I think then why this our own syndrome every where***

1 Like

Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Qmerit:
Is like that is Mrs Ngozi, former minister of finance, village, I maybe wrong some1 pls help.
Served in world bank, under OBJ and GEJ just
Getting electrified after 10yrs.. where's the influence?

A normal thing with our brothers and sisters.

Take a look at GEJ. Same thing he did. Neglected his hometown Nd the east and south totally!!

And he focused on people who gave no fvck about him!!!

Same thing okonjo iweala did...

Bullcrap
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
dem get patience oo
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by chriskosherbal(m): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thank God...at last.
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by solpat(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
FINALLY

I worked in that town for almost 2 years. It was total blackout. No light, no potable drinking water except sachet water. Thank God they now have light. It was only Nigerian Prisons and Mr Chukwuka Nwaunkoni a.k.a. Soup Lele that had functional boreholes in the whole town.
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by darfay: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nawa o a whole local government headquarters in the oil rich delta state

Shame on delta state men
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by chuka5000(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
we dey complain about epileptic power supply meanwhile some didn't even see light for 7yrs
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by profhezekiah: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
kudos to d minister of darkness as he was been called but I dont thing d name is justifie, I tink it was borne out of hatred and sentiment
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by Jabioro: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
....and your next neighbors kins men and demanding for Fashiola's head if he failed to electrify their rooms in next 30days ..
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by Qmerit(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Take a look at GEJ. Same thing he did. Neglected his hometown Nd the east and south totally!!

Bullcrap

That's why in my state I love Prof Alli and Com Adams Oshiomole as govs never forget homes.. Ibori big thief but never fail to develop Oghara, that makes his people love him.
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by Princefrankie1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jabioro:
....and your next neighbors kins men and demanding for Fashiola's head if he failed to electrify their rooms in next 30days ..

I don't understand. Please expatiate.

¶¶Modified¶¶

Oh now I understand. I just read the news now. Lol.
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by BiafranBushBoy: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Qmerit:

That's why in my state I love Prof Alli and Com Adams Oshiomole as govs never forget homes.. Ibori big thief but never fail to develop Oghara, that makes his people love him.

#Fact... Home is the best bro...

1 Like

Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by Jabioro: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Princefrankie1:

If the past administrator of that state can abandon that popular area for more than a decade, yet the people still closed their eyes and voted the same party.... which means the people are for the party and the leaders are for their personal purse
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by SalamRushdie: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Bullcrap

When I said this the last time here some fools came to crucify me
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by bantudra: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Princefrankie1:
For over 7 years, the inhabitants of Ogwashi-Uku, the Aniocha south local government head quarters of Delta state, have lived without electricity. The town which boasts of so many eminent individuals both in Politics and Entrepreneurship, have been in total darkness for close to a decade until yesterday; Friday 10th of March, when the people of Ogwashi roared and jubilated as darkness made way for light.

On behalf of every well-meaning indigene of Ogwashi-Uku, and all other inhabitants, I say thank you to everyone who got involved both monetarily and otherwise to make sure that Ogwashi-Uku is electrified again after so many years of blackout.

Big thank you to Ogwashi-Uku Development Union (ODU) for their assiduous and indefatigable efforts in making this possible.

I also wish to thank the billionaire, Mr. Chukwuka Nwaukoni (Alias "Soup lele"wink a native of the town and the owner of MIGFO GROUP OF COMPANIES, for spearheading this wonderful and significant project. The people of Ogwashi will forever remain grateful for your kind gesture. Without you, this wouldn't have been feasible.

I hope this is a sign of many more good things to come.

you people and darkness..what do you have against darkness??..

dont you have daylight too??....night is not a bad thing...
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by BiafranBushBoy: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

When I said this the last time here some fools came to crucify me

Did they later crucify you?

Lol
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by SalamRushdie: 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Did they later crucify you?

Lol

Omo I had to run oooooooo grin
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by Princefrankie1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jabioro:
If the past administrator of that state can abandon that popular area for more than a decade, yet the people still closed their eyes and voted the same party.... which means the people are for the party and the leaders are for their personal purse

Who are the voters? Most of them are ignorant youths.
They vote without retrospection. Just campaign with huge money and share N1000 among them, they will surely vote for you.

The situation is quite pathetic.
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by Jabioro: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Princefrankie1:

Who are the voters? Most of them are ignorant youths.
They vote without retrospection. Just campaign with huge money and share N1000 among them, they will surely vote for you.

The situation is quite pathetic.

Hmmm!! My dear brother you are right.. the voice is like a lonely voice in wilderness. Will our people learned from the past?
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by BiafranBushBoy: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Omo I had to run oooooooo grin

Lol... Nice
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by Princefrankie1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Jabioro

Until most of our youths start making out time to read and broaden their knowledge, they will forever remain ignorant.

Politicians know that most of the people who vote them in are dunces and sycophants, so they take advantage.

We should wish for the best though.

1 Like

Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by Agimor(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Electrified? Do you mean 24/7 light or the normal epileptic supply of power.
Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by Pavore9: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Imagine the missed opportunities in the last 7 years!

1 Like

Re: After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. by Jabioro: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Princefrankie1:

¶¶Modified¶¶

Oh now I understand. I just read the news now. Lol.
The is news headlines that says Campaign for democracy South East branch, call on Minster of Power to resigned his appointment if he failed to restore power within 30days.. is nairaland politics section

(1) (Reply)

Stop Hugging Transformers, APC Warns Nigerians / Lauretta Onochie Is A Prostitute / Biafra Lists Members Of Interim Government, See List!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.