Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? (3141 Views)

Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / My Parents Don't Know I'm Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
I’ve been dating this guy for the past 5 weeks and although we are not officially in a relationship things have moved fairly quickly between us.

I had been a dancer/stripper for the past 2 years and when I had met him I had actually left the industry and hadn’t been back for a couple of months. I am working on setting up a new business that is launching next month but I had a couple of financial issues and have been working 2 nights a week just to keep me going until my business is up and running.

He has no idea about this and I didn’t tell him when we first met that I used to dance and I just feel terrible! He so far is the most amazing guy I’ve ever met and I feel like I am really betraying him and feel so guilty for lying.

A guy I dated previously ended things with me when I told him I was a dancer so I feel there is no way I could ever tell him as I am scared of losing him but at the same time I also feel like a fraud and like he doesn’t really even know who I am.

He is a very traditional guy who comes from a good family (as do I) and I just couldn’t see him being ok with it. I’m only planning to dance for the next month or so until I have money coming in from my business then ill never go back but am I wrong for not being 100% honest with him?

Source- dearcupid.org
Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by slimthugchimee(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
total gabbage undecided
Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by marlvis(f): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bea just keep it low ...you must not tell all ya dirty secrets to him .even if he loves you .he is gonna use it to haunt you later ...take this advice..new relationship new Guy ,new you ..old things are passed away and should be forgotten ..just focus on ya new relationship and be the best you can be ...besides that was then and this is now.

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by Safiaa(f): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Don't tell him and your stripper days will come back to haunt you. Let him judge you in your truth.
Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by amani337(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tell him,if he is fated for u he wil understand and forgive u.

Ashawo crew pls stay off this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by sleeknick: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
i will tell him angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by pryme(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
it's better you tell him the truth now, trust me you don't want him to find out from another source cos shit will surely hit the fan.

If loves you he will help you stop it.

Note: you can't hide the truth from him for long.
Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by natnoble(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
eventually the truth will come out and he will know. why not just tell him now so that he will decide whether or not to go ahead with you.
Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Well... Op you gon' help us deliver our message to her? angry undecided

©YBR

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by AvsGot007(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
hun... I love 'em strippers
where can I watch you stripping ma'am?
Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by ojun50(m): 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Do wht ever will make u happy nd be @peace with yr hearth
Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 12, 2017
Your boyfriend deserves to know the truth. Tell him NOW. It's gossamer but it's either he retains you or he leaves. It's hard but you have to tell him.
Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by babyfaceafrica: 9:32am On Mar 12, 2017
He will find out later and dump your ass....then you will open another thread and say men are wicked..if you tell him now and he leaves,is it not better?.....
Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by firstking01(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2017
marlvis:
Bea just keep it low ...you must not tell all ya dirty secrets to him .even if he loves you .he is gonna use it to haunt you later ...take this advice..new relationship new Guy ,new you ..old things are passed away and should be forgotten ..just focus on ya new relationship and be the best you can be ...besides that was then and this is now.
Smh, Is this an adviceundecided??
Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2017
Don't tell him. Save up the money u av in mind. A stripper is even better than those girls that go out there to do runs codedly and fucvk all sorts because of money and their bf will still marry them.
After a month like u said, leave the stripper thing and focus on your new biz.

If perchance someone brings up the issue to your man.. He will feel bad but at the end he will forgive u.. After u sincerely apologize and make him realise why u went into it the first place. There's no free lunch anywhere babe! And everyone knows that.

If he's matured in thinking and knows u ain't cheating on him. He will eventually forgive u. When one is inlove it's not that easy to break away like that. He will feel hurt no doubt but he will still come back.
But for now? Don't say a word. Shhhhhhh!
Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by acc001(f): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Maychang:
I’ve been dating this guy for the past 5 weeks and although we are not officially in a relationship things have moved fairly quickly between us.

I had been a dancer/stripper for the past 2 years and when I had met him I had actually left the industry and hadn’t been back for a couple of months. I am working on setting up a new business that is launching next month but I had a couple of financial issues and have been working 2 nights a week just to keep me going until my business is up and running.

He has no idea about this and I didn’t tell him when we first met that I used to dance and I just feel terrible! He so far is the most amazing guy I’ve ever met and I feel like I am really betraying him and feel so guilty for lying.

A guy I dated previously ended things with me when I told him I was a dancer so I feel there is no way I could ever tell him as I am scared of losing him but at the same time I also feel like a fraud and like he doesn’t really even know who I am.

He is a very traditional guy who comes from a good family (as do I) and I just couldn’t see him being ok with it. I’m only planning to dance for the next month or so until I have money coming in from my business then ill never go back but am I wrong for not being 100% honest with him?

Source- dearcupid.org
Tell him d truth,if he truelly loves u,he nva leave u.
Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by skinnyinc(m): 7:21am On Jul 31, 2017
He just might have a thing for strippers. Tell him, you never could tell e fit love you more grin
Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by Martin0(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2017
If he asked or intrested to know then you tell him,there's no point lying in a relationship..

But if he is not intrested in know my dear keep it to yourself simplegrin
Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by LoveDecay(m): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2017
marlvis:
Women are passing through a lot.
Either way she looses. cry
Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by undefeateds: 8:33am On Jul 31, 2017
AvsGot007:
hun... I love 'em strippers

where can I watch you stripping ma'am?
Dis is wat happen when u bought phone for underage kid,u people don't know how to talk
Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by AvsGot007(m): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2017
undefeateds:

Dis is wat happen when u bought phone for underage kid,u people don't know how to talk
oh my bad! I made that post long time ago... I mean I'm now a changed and grown man! I'm sorry once again brother
Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by drnoel: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2017
Safiaa:
Don't tell him and your stripper days will come back to haunt you. Let him judge you in your truth.

Best answer so far
Re: He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
I believe yall buzzing my inbox can see the link below my write up. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Slay Queen / I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me / 2 Slay Queens Disgraced On Social Media For Stealing Indomie (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.