Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik (3939 Views)

Kenyan Man Claims He Is Trump's Half Brother - Pic / Kenyan Man Claiming To Be Donald Trump's Half Brother (pic) / Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
MtuMsuper:

All am saying is just because he's blood, doesn't make him family. Blood and family, not the same thing..

If you say his brother is his own enemy does that not make Barack Obama enemy of the State? shocked
Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by MtuMsuper: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

If you say his brother is his own enemy does that not make Barack Obama enemy of the State? shocked
false connection,unbalanced argument .. malik is his brothers enemy. Read my earlier comment for its literal value. Ps: Enemy of the state cannot serve as Potus, just to clear the air.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by Lucasbalo(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
MtuMsuper:

false connection,unbalanced argument .. malik is his brothers enemy. Read my earlier comment for its literal value. Ps: Enemy of the state cannot serve as Potus, just to clear the air.
Olaadegbu also known as The Charlatan is suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
MtuMsuper:

It's too late now, you just had the enemy of State ruling or misruling for the last 8 years. Thank God for Trump who came to the rescue before the State imploded. shocked
Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Olaadegbu also known as The Charlatan is suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Would I be right if I diagnose you as an Obamaniac? undecided
Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by MtuMsuper: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

It's too late now, you just had the enemy of State ruling or misruling for the last 8 years. Thank God for Trump who came to the rescue before the State imploded. shocked
you need help.
Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by Lucasbalo(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
MtuMsuper:

you need help.
The charlatan named Olaadegbu needs more than psychiatric help, he needs spiritual help to cleanse hatred out of his blood.
Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lucasbalo:

The charlatan named Olaadegbu needs more than psychiatric help, he needs spiritual help to cleanse hatred out of his blood.

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2018
Is there Hawaii in Kenya? undecided

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
lofty900:
Looks fake to me
More than fake. Only the seeing blind will say otherwise
Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
This OP sounds like a man filled with hate.
All his threads are all in extremism on both his support for Trump and his hatred for Obama.
May be Obama slept with his sister or stole from his family but if not...
He needs H-E-L-P ASAP
Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
kingkakaone:

More than fake.
Only the seeing blind will say otherwise

You got a point. Hawaii being in Kenya might be fake.
Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
kingkakaone:

This OP sounds like a man filled with hate.
All his threads are all in extremism on both his support for Trump and his hatred for Obama.
May be Obama slept with his sister or stole from his family but if not...
He needs H-E-L-P ASAP

I hate a lie and this is reflected in my posts. Do you love the truth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black South African Leaders Should Be Commended For Developments Post Apartheid / U.S. Government Claims Exclusive Ownership Over Its "Invention" Of Ebola / See Powerful Rissian Military In Ukraine..picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.