Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,105 members, 7,838,796 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis (61344 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos / Tonto Dikeh Looking Like A Doll After Cosmetic Surgery / Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by akblings(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
princeakins:
angry Not again.

All for publicity show.

The pains her heart carries atm is more than d smile u see in those pix.

She jux need to fix things n not pretend to be happy
how do u expect a lady who has Many "EX", bfr gettin married to be able to fix issues in her marriage?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Jimi23(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
iamnicer:
IN MY HUMBLE OPINION

I WILL SUGGEST IF WE CAN STOP POSTING IRRELEVANT TOPICS ON NAIRALAND

LIKE HOW THE Bleep DOES SOMEONE WHO TOOK PICTURE IN-FRONT OF HIS HOUSE BE PUBLISHED ON NAIRALAND

FOR WHAT REASON

SHE AINT EVEN KNOW NAIRALAND EXISTS

ALL THESE CELEBRITIES AINT TRULY GOT A LIFE IN REAL LIFE

ALL LIVING FAKE, SHOWING OFF FAKE SMILES AND LIVING MISERABLE WITHIN

BETTER NEWS PLEASE

Who says? I assure u she's on Nairaland hiding, commenting and viciously quoting under several monikers. Most of them yeyebrities are on NL. Don't be deceived at all.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Toto D'ike is emotionally disturbed, her husband just left her for a much younger finer babe...this woman is seeking reassurance...pele Toto...send me ya number for reassurance in my bedroom cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by kunlegboye(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
Girls are funny creatures generally

Then this one is mad,insane, funny..etc
Someone said She's even possessed !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Jammiiee(m): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
And this is where I will love to see the IDGAF crew, av always hated them but I will love them now, angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Awho(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
can someone please advice this lady to stay out of social medias and try to fix her life and stop acting like a high school kid?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by mario383: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
thunderfiremods:
she could be searching for new husband ..
Who go marry this mannerless ganzer girl?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
Haa! She yaff moved into a room self-contained Apartment shocked shocked anyways she really looks floorless undecided
Guy, you bad oh! LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Culin(f): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
Haa! She yaff moved into a room self-contained Apartment shocked shocked anyways she really looks floorless undecided

No be only floorless, na roofless

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by dacovajnr: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Culin:

No be only floorless, na roofless
For your mind you don Correct me be dat undecided anyways you're beautiful
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by WebSurfer(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Lol. She forcing it. This is really not necessary

you must be a newbie to not know Tonto Dike owns 60% share of NL

She broke Seeun's heart 4 times before she finally settled for Yoruba Demon Churchill

If you think I'm lying, ask evangelist Lalast!clala

I just weak
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
liumesty:
Tonto seem to be moving on forgetting all the drama she had regarding her husband’s issue, She shared the photos below on her IG page recently, looking as beautiful as usual.

http://nolligist.com/2017/03/nollywood-queen-tonto-looking-flawless-new-photos-regardless-family-crisis.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRgJRzTDu4Y/?hl=en
Wetin concer n u OP?

when will I com on nairaland and see info DAT will add to my bank acct.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Lewandoski20(m): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Beauty without brains# #BWB
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by naksjude(m): 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Another show-off, it seems all these actress / actors cant live a quiet life, how often do we see Bill gates, warren buffet and other billionaires displaying madness online except when they are engaged in charities / philanthropic activities but the reverse is the case with some celebrities in Nigeria, na waoangry angry angry
i tink say u 4 add markzukerberg dat radio oap

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by igidaduro: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Another show-off, it seems all these actress / actors cant live a quiet life, how often do we see Bill gates, warren buffet and other billionaires displaying madness online except when they are engaged in charities / philanthropic activities but the reverse is the case with some celebrities in Nigeria, na waoangry angry angry

The last time i checked, Warren buffet, gates etc aren't celeb

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Culin(f): 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
For your mind you don Correct me be dat undecided anyways you're beautiful

Floorless grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Thisboysef(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Culin:

Floorless grin
Bae abeg wait o but why yhu jst fine like this?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by dacovajnr: 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Culin:

Floorless grin
Imagine I had complimented Her beautiful saying she's Floorlessly beautiful only for me to return with "Floorless"

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by girl4rmspace(f): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:

AngelicBeing:

am sorry but this dsnt make sense to me.

Bill gates, warren buffet, carlos slim helu and others are not into ''SHOWBIZ'' they are not in the entertainment industry...they are old school businessmen who made lots of money.

tonto on the other hand is young, into showbiz and thus must give the fans something to talk about even if she has to show off.

Its like telling mayweather, lilwayne, chris brown, drake, kim k, kanye west , pdiddy etc not to show off their wealth. Who are u to tell them what to do with their wealth?

Unlike bill gates and warren..They need all the publicity they can get to stay relevant.

You may not like it but you just have to deal with it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Totolet is back on frontpage grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
thunderfiremods:
dem don queue up long up long ago grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
she looks "floor and less" and not flawless. cheers!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by toshmann(m): 12:25am On Mar 12, 2017
Haaa! they've started again. Another smiley photo. Is this meant to tell the husband "look what you are missing"? Or is it another deceptive photo of fake happiness grin grin

Anyways, please whoever sees her should tell her that i'm still here. cheesy

#tontoshmann2017 cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by davidif: 12:35am On Mar 12, 2017
Shiitposter:
That after-joy effect you get when you destroy your ex on social media

If you think she is really joyful then i would say you must be naive and that you really don't know how to read people.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by davidif: 12:44am On Mar 12, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Bill gates, warren buffet, carlos slim helu and others are not into ''SHOWBIZ'' they are not in the entertainment industry...they are old school businessmen who made lots of money.

tonto on the other hand is young, into showbiz and thus must give the fans something to talk about even if she has to show off.

Its like telling mayweather, lilwayne, chris brown, drake, kim k, kanye west , pdiddy etc not to show off their wealth. Who are u to tell them what to do with their wealth?

Unlike bill gates and warren..They need all the publicity they can get to stay relevant.

But you don't see Jennifer Lawrence and other western celebrities doing this on social media. It's only the reality show guys that do this over there.

Typical of Africans to over do things. It's like we don't have moderation. We just like to go overboard. Naija people sha.

One advice I got back in the day is don't say bad things about your loved ones because it also makes you look bad also.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Onogiede(m): 2:28am On Mar 12, 2017
thunderfiremods:
to slap u just dey hungry me

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by davidif: 3:00am On Mar 12, 2017
igidaduro:

The last time i checked, Warren buffet, gates etc aren't celeb

But you don't see Natalie Portman and other western actresses doing this on social media. In fact, It's only the reality show guys that do this over there and even they are not as over the top emotional like some of our people are.

Which begs the question, why are Naija people so extra? As in why do they like to over do things sef. It's like we don't have moderation. We just like to go overboard. Na wa o.

One advice I got back in the day is don't say bad things about your loved ones because it also makes you look bad also. It's a virtue that a lot of us would be wise to follow.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by davidif: 3:03am On Mar 12, 2017
Extrazee:

Bill Gates is not an actor or an entertainer.

But Meryl Streep is and you don't see her doing this. In fact no popular western actor or actress that I know of do this things. The reality show guys do it but even them don't do it like some of our celebrities which begs the question why do Naija people like taking things overboard? Why are our people so extra? As in why do they like to over do things sef. It's like we don't have moderation. Na wa o.

One advice I got back in the day is don't say bad things about your loved ones because it also makes you look bad also. It's a virtue that a lot of us would be wise to follow.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by AngelicBeing: 5:07am On Mar 12, 2017
[s]
girl4rmspace:

[/s] angry

davidif:

But you don't see Jennifer Lawrence and other western celebrities doing this on social media. It's only the reality show guys that do this over there.

Typical of Africans to over do things. It's like we don't have moderation. We just like to go overboard. Naija people sha.

One advice I got back in the day is don't say bad things about your loved ones because it also makes you look bad also.
davidif:

But Meryl Streep is and you don't see her doing this. In fact no popular western actor or actress that I know of do this things. The reality show guys do it but even them don't do it like some of our celebrities which begs the question why do Naija people like taking things overboard? Why are our people so extra? As in why do they like to over do things sef. It's like we don't have moderation. Na wa o.

davidif:

But you don't see Natalie Portman and other western actresses doing this on social media. In fact, It's only the reality show guys that do this over there and even they are not as over the top emotional like some of our people are.

Which begs the question, why are Naija people so extra? As in why do they like to over do things sef. It's like we don't have moderation. We just like to go overboard. Na wa o.

Well said, 5000Likes cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by kabuphils: 6:45am On Mar 12, 2017
CHEAPER THAN MOST PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show / Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Cleavage (photo) / Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.