Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis (61346 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos / Tonto Dikeh Looking Like A Doll After Cosmetic Surgery / Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by emi14: 6:51am On Mar 12, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Another show-off, it seems all these actress / actors cant live a quiet life, how often do we see Bill gates, warren buffet and other billionaires displaying madness online except when they are engaged in charities / philanthropic activities but the reverse is the case with some celebrities in Nigeria, na waoangry angry angry

They've got nothing to celebrate..just noise
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by AngelicBeing: 7:02am On Mar 12, 2017
emi14:

They've got nothing to celebrate..just noise
True that smiley

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by dacovajnr: 7:29am On Mar 12, 2017
2kaybiel:
she looks "floor and less" and not flawless. cheers!
You Dig Jare baba wink

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by jimoqua: 7:49am On Mar 12, 2017
Tontoh take it easy. Stop publishing your marriage issue on social media. what will now happen if you now reconcile with your husband. my friend's wife once told her friend that her husband cannot perform and she keep on having miscarriage, so tell me who is the owner of all the pregnancies that are coming down and she still lived in the man's house after bad mouthing him. what a world!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Rickiedee(m): 8:01am On Mar 12, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Another show-off, it seems all these actress / actors cant live a quiet life, how often do we see Bill gates, warren buffet and other billionaires displaying madness online except when they are engaged in charities / philanthropic activities but the reverse is the case with some celebrities in Nigeria, na waoangry angry angry

ogbenni, it's d same everywhr in d world not just in 9ja. wats ur issue wit us?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by samsam2019: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2017
Everyone knows she has mental disorder now.

Only a mentally unbalanced human big gets drunk while smoking weed and threaten people with guns

This batch is loco. Any sane man will stay away from her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by yinkslinks(m): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2017
Violent drunkard as the male prostitute husband.
liumesty:
Tonto seem to be moving on forgetting all the drama she had regarding her husband’s issue, She shared the photos below on her IG page recently, looking as beautiful as usual.

http://nolligist.com/2017/03/nollywood-queen-tonto-looking-flawless-new-photos-regardless-family-crisis.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRgJRzTDu4Y/?hl=en
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by freshdude99(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2017
AngelicBeing:
All those names you mentioned up there, are they into showbiz?
Talk is indeed too cheap
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Jadoskii(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2017
AngelicBeing:
ur context is wrong....why wld u compare Bill gates,Warren buffet to nigerian media celebrities...y not compare to Paris hilton,Nicki minaj, Kim Kardashian...then compare billgates to Tony elumelu,dangote,otedola.........baba na every wier e dey...oyinbo own worse
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Shiitposter: 9:20am On Mar 12, 2017
davidif:

If you think she is really joyful then i would say you must be naive and that you really don't know how to read people.

Hey detective, tracked down any real criminals yet? Or is your skill only limited to celebrities?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Culin(f): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
Imagine I had complimented Her beautiful saying she's Floorlessly beautiful only for me to return with "Floorless"

Lol ok thanks
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2017
AngelicBeing:

As if u would not do the same thing
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by dacovajnr: 10:28am On Mar 12, 2017
Culin:

Lol ok thanks
Hapi Sunday grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by AngelicBeing: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

As if u would not do the same thing
No , l will not, l love my privacy and it has followed me everywhere l have opportuned to be on planet earth, if we are in a crowd, you will hardly know l am the one, even if l do any act of kindness / mercy to any human, l dont want to be known nor thanked for doing it and for the sake of this post, yes, l have done it to countless people l have not even met nor seen, let HE THAT CREATED ME ALONE KNOW and reward me. l am a low profiled individual, let me not be known or seen if possible wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by girl4rmspace(f): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2017
davidif:

But you don't see Jennifer Lawrence and other western celebrities doing this on social media. It's only the reality show guys that do this over there.

Typical of Africans to over do things. It's like we don't have moderation. We just like to go overboard. Naija people sha.

One advice I got back in the day is don't say bad things about your loved ones because it also makes you look bad also.

it seems you are cut off from the real world, western celebrities SHOW OFF way more than african celebrities. I know because i follow alot of them and see what they upload. For example no one shows off more than mayweather.

Heck tonto isnt even showing off in this pic, she's just posing for the camera, would you rather she wear rags?

I dont understand your point. MAJORITY of celebries show off. Go figure.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by evexx1(f): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
She deserves to be happy.
Life goes on dear smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by evexx1(f): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
davidif:

But you don't see Natalie Portman and other western actresses doing this on social media. In fact, It's only the reality show guys that do this over there and even they are not as over the top emotional like some of our people are.

Which begs the question, why are Naija people so extra? As in why do they like to over do things sef. It's like we don't have moderation. We just like to go overboard. Na wa o.

One advice I got back in the day is don't say bad things about your loved ones because it also makes you look bad also. It's a virtue that a lot of us would be wise to follow.

You don't expect anyone to behave like anyone.

Duh? Different faces, different behaviours.

This your comment is a disappointment sha.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by 1miccza: 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
Haa! She yaff moved into a room self-contained Apartment shocked shocked anyways she really looks floorless undecided

As in eh she looks higher than the floor itself
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by dacovajnr: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
1miccza:

As in eh she looks higher than the floor itself
nazo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by davidif: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
girl4rmspace:

it seems you are cut off from the real world, western celebrities SHOW OFF way more than african celebrities. I know because i follow alot of them and see what they upload. For example no one shows off more than mayweather.

Heck tonto isnt even showing off in this pic, she's just posing for the camera, would you rather she wear rags?

I dont understand your point. MAJORITY of celebries show off. Go figure.

Mayweather is NOT AN ACTOR!! I am comparing her to her colleagues in the movie industry like Emma Watson and co. not some short boxer with a napoleon complex.

I believe its called like for like comparison.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by davidif: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Shiitposter:

Hey detective, tracked down any real criminals yet? Or is your skill only limited to celebrities?

Nah, i just use on a daily basis. I believe its called inference and intuition you should some of it sometimes it would do you some good.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by davidif: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
evexx1:

You don't expect anyone to behave like anyone.

Duh? Different faces, different behaviours.

This your comment is a disappointment sha.

Oh jeez, i didn't know that being classy, being graceful under fire and completing oneself well were only particular to certain races? Uhm, tell me something i don't know.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by girl4rmspace(f): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
davidif:

Mayweather is NOT AN ACTOR!! I am comparing her to her colleagues in the movie industry like Emma Watson and co. not some short boxer with a napoleon complex.

I believe its called like for like comparison.

dude you are not making any sense. You said she's showing off way too much and my reply was, most celebrities show off and its not just a naija thing.

Its irrelevant what part of the entertainment industry she belongs to. Oh and this particular pic of tonto isnt what i would call '' showing off ''

she's propely dressed and taking pictures, what's the big deal with that?

your logic is flawed and your comment was invalid right from the start.

This conversation is over!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis by davidif: 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
girl4rmspace:

dude you are not making any sense. You said she's showing off way too much and my reply was, most celebrities show off and its not just a naija thing.

Its irrelevant what part of the entertainment industry she belongs to. Oh and this particular pic of tonto isnt what i would call '' showing off ''

she's propely dressed and taking pictures, what's the big deal with that?

your logic is flawed and your comment was invalid right from the start.

This conversation is over!!!

What I meant i wa refering to in my initial comments was why was she washing her dirty laundry on social media and looking for sympathy? To say that this woman is one of the most immature person I have ever seen would not be a stretch. Did you see Angelina Jolie thrashing Brad Pitt on Instagram after there divorce? Did you see Scarlett Johansson try to show off on Twitter after her separation? Nope! It's this fifth rate actress that would be running around posting this and that on social media trying to draw out attention. Talk of a celebrity with an over inflated sense of self importance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show / Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Cleavage (photo) / Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.