Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Talk Of An Awkward Moment: My Father Just Caught Me Having Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Talk Of An Awkward Moment: My Father Just Caught Me Having Sex! (2300 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk Of An Awkward Moment: My Father Just Caught Me Having Sex! by BuzzAss(m): 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2017

What would you do if your father catch you having sex? Run? or just avoid him forever?

Sit back and relax, you are about to read one of the most amazing stories of such circumstances where a parent caught his son having sex in their living room! Korede! come and start your story o

In an ideal African home (more especially the Yorubas), it is a very serious offence (or should we even call it a taboo) to have a girlfriend if you are still below 25 years. There is this general belief that you’re just too young to have a girlfriend. I had been after boo for the past sixteen months and I can’t tell precisely what was special about her o, even when my friends hala me about going unto the next one, I jusno gree.

Few weeks ago, God answered my request and made boo mine, I like the girl sotey if she had said we should exclude sex from our relationship, I would’ve obliged but something happened. Don’t ask me what because I don’t know too, all I know was that I got back from early morning street football tryouts with my friends that Saturday and I met boo’s ten missed calls on my phone. I called her back immediately since she’s not someone to leave more than two missed call on a phone at a time.

She didn’t pick her call when I called back and I was already getting scared until I got a text message from her…

“babe, I need you right now!” and as a sharp guy wey jus dey form gentle before i replied her instantly,

Read Full Article On Buzzass http://buzzass.com/2017/03/11/my-father-just-caught-me-having-sex/
Re: Talk Of An Awkward Moment: My Father Just Caught Me Having Sex! by AmuEwu: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
You should have invited him over so you guys can have a three some
Re: Talk Of An Awkward Moment: My Father Just Caught Me Having Sex! by herlarho(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
la click la mess
Re: Talk Of An Awkward Moment: My Father Just Caught Me Having Sex! by emmyid(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cooked up story All for the traffic... Wish U well sha

2 Likes

Re: Talk Of An Awkward Moment: My Father Just Caught Me Having Sex! by Corn99(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Talk Of An Awkward Moment: My Father Just Caught Me Having Sex! by xtint(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin nice story
Re: Talk Of An Awkward Moment: My Father Just Caught Me Having Sex! by sonmvayina(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
my mum has caught me before, she just took what she came in for and left, babe was riding away.....

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Matured Advice / Help!!my Sperm Has Turns Yellow. / Can You Marry Dangote's Daughter But You Must Bare His Name?lady Ask,see Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.