Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? (1708 Views)

"A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant / “My Husband Is Addicted To My Breast Milk, Gives My Baby Dano”- Nigerian Woman / A Friend Gives My Wife A Nick Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by thegraace: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
iI am a yoruba guy, cool and gentlemanly, very handsome and fresh. Although i am not financially stout but my God has been helping. I married to a Calaber lady and ever since be living together. She gives me troubles too often but loves me. Whenever she came up with troubles i will keep off from her and she will be the one that wont be able to sleep. She put to bed recently and my mother came and she began to act some how to my mother to the extent that she shouted on my mother and i and all the pple around gathered. Now, i am getting tired of her. My mother has left and her mother is with us now. I am not happy at all. My mother is a very good mother oo but my wife behaves badly to her. If she refuses to change i want to marry another lady that will appreciate my mother. Fo me i dont play with my mother no matter how

2 Likes

Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by REIIGN(m): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Where Kimbra dey abeg? undecided
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by Beckham14: 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Something tells me that she paid your "bride price"

3 Likes

Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
REIIGN:
Where Kim.bra dey abeg? undecided
I am here sir!.
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by REIIGN(m): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
I am here sir!.

I feel you're well knowledgeable when it comes to things like this, despite not having experience though..

OP needs advice. grin
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by Jackeeh(m): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Beckham14:

Gbam!
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by westlius(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
i believe having a side chick will solve the problem

1 Like

Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by thegraace: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Honestly i am serious and i am thinking how to handle the issue. Pls quality advice
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
REIIGN:

I feel you're well knowledgeable when it comes to things like this, despite not having experience though..

OP needs advice. grin
The op is too soft for my liking. grin

Oga please, who's the head of your home?. She's been disrespecting you for long and would always get away with it. A woman who doesn't have regard for your mother/you isn't worth keeping at home. If for anything she should have hide her bad characters when your mum was around.

Tell her people to caution her. After which, if you don't see changes marry a second wife.
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by emmyid(m): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Op , that is common with Calabar wives. They don't really welcome and entertain their husband's family members into their home. But they shower the man (husband) with good love, thereby, putting him in a confused state.
OP- SHINE YO EYE... I'm talking from experience

1 Like

Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by REIIGN(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
The op is too soft for my liking. grin

Oga please, who's the head of your home?. She's been disrespecting you for long and would always get away with it. A woman who doesn't have regard for your mother/you isn't worth keeping at home. If for anything she should have hide her bad characters when your mum was around.

Tell her people to caution her. After which, if you don't see changes marry a second wife.

If to say I never marry ehn.. I for don marry you angry

1 Like

Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
thegraace:
Honestly i am serious and i am thinking how to handle the issue. Pls quality advice

I'm sure his "good mother" will be very proud of that undecided
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by thegraace: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
I have reported her to her mother believing that she will drum sense into her ears but it seems her mother is too soft to caution her. It seems i need to marry another lady to know that i have natural prerogative to go for another lady. I am even don they search small small. I don they get high blood preasure. I dont want to die prematurely
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by Anthony0094(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Beckham14:
since he is a man it have to be the "groom price" grin grin
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
thegraace:
My mother is a very good mother oo but my wife behaves badly to her. If she refuses to change i want to marry another lady that will appreciate my mother. Fo me i dont play with my mother no matter how

Did your Ma put you up to this? Cos we all know how Yoruba mothers can be towards their non-yoruba daughter-in-laws.

You neva chop belle full na second wife dey hungry (na Yoruba girl you dey find, no lie) you. You neva jam.
True happiness comes from within, so you better get your shīt together and work on your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Op divorce her before u marry again oo,. If not u go die before u know,,

Dog eating women fear them ooo
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
REIIGN:

If to say I never marry ehn.. I for don marry you angry
Lol, na when you marry?, be there claiming a married man. grin
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
CorGier:

Did your Ma put you up to this? Cos we all know how Yoruba mothers can be towards their non-yoruba daughter-in-laws.

You neva chop belle full na second wife dey hungry (na Yoruba girl you dey find, no lie) you. You neva jam.
True happiness comes from within, so you better get your shīt together and work on your marriage.

Spot on

#men undecided
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
I doubt you are the true son of your mother.
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by Beckham14: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Anthony0094:
since he is a man it have to be the "groom price" grin grin
Is he a man? grin
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
She has Tonto dikeh kind of character.
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
She has Tonto dikeh kind of character.I you hit her small now she go begin shout domestic violence.
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
jenigurl:

Spot on

#men undecided
I know say you go support your colleagues.
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by REIIGN(m): 2:22am On Mar 12, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, na when you marry?, be there claiming a married man. grin

Na condition make crayfish bend sad
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by thegraace: 3:10am On Mar 12, 2017
I am confused ooooo oo
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by Omoigbonimi: 3:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Op go sleep abeg, no go kill ur wife o
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 12, 2017
thegraace:
iI am a yoruba guy, cool and gentlemanly, very handsome and fresh. Although i am not financially stout but my God has been helping. I married to a Calaber lady and ever since be living together. She gives me troubles too often but loves me. Whenever she came up with troubles i will keep off from her and she will be the one that wont be able to sleep. She put to bed recently and my mother came and she began to act some how to my mother to the extent that she shouted on my mother and i and all the pple around gathered. Now, i am getting tired of her. My mother has left and her mother is with us now. I am not happy at all. My mother is a very good mother oo but my wife behaves badly to her. If she refuses to change i want to marry another lady that will appreciate my mother. Fo me i dont play with my mother no matter how

OP sorry to say this but you sounded very childish going by the way you commended yourself. That alone made me feel you might even be the offender besides the fact we haven't heard from her.

If she's troublesome(of which you might even be the cause) and sweet, everything balances out so sit back and enjoy your marriage.
Re: My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? by Helentwitty: 4:20am On Mar 12, 2017
thegraace:
are u for real u are very unserious! so she gave birth And her mum is now there and u de vex! guy,better wake up and don't allow your attachment to your mum break your marriage

(1) (Reply)

How To Marry The Right Girl: A mathematical solution / How To Overcome Premature Expulsion And Be More Powerful In The Inner Room / American Singer Rihanna Poses Topless On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.