Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment (39277 Views)

Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) / Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood / Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by nedu2000(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Old Title u mean? the content is the crux. Title repetition doesn't really matter
i guess its not expected to go internationally
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by Augustusbest: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2017
Rokia2:
Behind your TV screen.
if he has one
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by Hades2016(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Welcome the Star and stop hating
oga abiiiii madam am not hating. ... it means that I have more important stuff to do with my fvvckin data Dan opening stuff like dis ..... And last time I check it's non of your fvvckin business undecided tongue

Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by Osu175(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2017
Sharming95:
sweet......i luv dis lady.....plz hw can i meet her
keep attending dunamics area 1. if you lucky you see her one day
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by ufuosman(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2017
oselydia:
beautiful soul, I admire u a lot. after modelling then acting
you are beautiful too, I admire you also
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hades2016:
oga abiiiii madam am not hating. ... it means that I have more important stuff to do with my fvvckin data Dan opening stuff like dis ..... And last time I check it's non of your fvvckin business undecided tongue
Everything about your life and time is fucking?
every post on NL have a title. Niggar if you have sense, you would have seen the title of the post and stayed off. You read the title, you clicked on it... only to comment shit. You are really a bleeped up niggar
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by Hades2016(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Everything about your life and time is fucking?
every post on NL have a title. Niggar if you have sense, you would have seen the title of the post and stayed off. You read the title, you clicked on it... only to comment shit. You are really a bleeped up niggar
WOW !!!!!! I can see your life is really fvcked up and I can see faustration writing all over you .... Now stay the fvvck away from my business you dumb fvvck ..... if you are really faustrated go to the fvvckin 3rd mainland bridge and jump off so you can end your fvvckin miserable life , you dumb fvvck .... grow up nigga angry
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by sshalom(m): 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
She is one of the very good actresses in the industry and welcomed back. Nollywood is getting better and the bars are also getting very high with the likes of Adesuwa Etomi (my favourite), Ivie Okujaye, Beverly Naya, Adunni Ade, Somkele Iyamah etc
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hades2016:
WOW !!!!!! I can see your life is really fvcked up and I can see faustration writing all overyou .... Now stay the fvvck away from my business you dumb fvvck ..... if you are really faustrated go to the fvvckin 3rd mainland bridge and jump off so you can end your fvvckin miserable life , you dumb fvvck .... grow up nigga angry
first off, it's spelt "Written" and not "Writing". Sense is really far from so many Nigerians. If you can't use a matured forum like Nairaland, 2go is still there. Nobody will call you to order. But if you still decide to continue acting childish with the "F" word, then I guess it's natural. I leave you to your stupidity.
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by Hades2016(m): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
first off, it's spelt "Written" and not "Writing". Sense is really far from so many Nigerians. If you can't use a matured forum like Nairaland, 2go is still there. Nobody will call you to order. But if you still decide to continue acting childish with the "F" word, then I guess it's natural. I leave you to your stupidity.
Mr stupid stop texting me and try to act mature for once..... Its Sunday and am trying to have fun .... tongue

Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by sundid(m): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Am happy for her appointment, and I think other state govt should emulate this kind of gesture in appointing into office those practically on the field. Here in Edo State, the Governor, Godwin Obaseki, should consider for an appointment the likes of Imasuen Lancelot, Mercy Aigbe, Charles Inojie, Toyin Aimakhu etc in tourism or entertainment. Alot of Edo sons and daughter are making us proud and they ought to be recognized and encouraged. Imagine, John Momoh becoming The Honourable Commissioner for information
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by oselydia(f): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
ufuosman:
you are beautiful too, I admire you also
thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) / Burial Pictures Of Sadiq Daba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.