Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With (3667 Views)

Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / Wicked Comment By A Guy On A Girls Fbk Page For Ass Showing(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by nupeg234: 12:06am On Mar 12, 2017
1.Women are delicate beings both on the out side and inside, so, there’s a high rate of probability that the virtues i long for sexually in you would ‘ve been unreplenishly diminished
undecided…
2.For you to have conciously and voluptuously opened your legs for me it means you can do it for the man next door, sex is addictiveundecided…
3.You are not God fearing, don’t even accuse me of being guilty too cos the woman that was caught in the very act for committing adultery was almost stoned to dead if not for the intervention of jesus…so, the question now is, what of the man that committed the sin with the woman??, guess to a large extend his actions were justifiable that’s why they let him go…women are not supposed to cheat for whatsoever reasonundecided
4.They are NO differend from the day to day prostitute we see in mr sweet, the difference between your girl friend and them is just location.
5.There’s ever the tendency that the children she ‘ll give birth to will be like her cos a goat cannot give birth to a pig.
6.They have high tendency of promiscuityundecided
7.Most of them are ravagely saucy and very insultive…they’d hardly respect you as their husband.
8.They hate to hear hell fire preaching and as such they can never repent cos of guilty concience, for Godsake the girl you intend to marry should be preaching heaven to you.
9.They sleep out side at every opportunity that presents itself.
10.They tell lies alot, ranging from how they were raped or molested by their school teacher.
In general, any lady who’s been having sex before marriage has the potentials to have aborted pregnancy before thereby opening the room for a possible barreness in the future, “but not in all cases sha o”.
Important Note:…i’m not saying she must be a virgin, take caution of the heading….all i’m saying is, a girl you ‘ve had or have been having sex with has the tendency to portray all the aforelisted traits above if you marry her….better you marry a girl you ‘ve not had canal knowledge of before weather she’s a virgin or not, believe me there ‘ll be trust and respect in the union….and ofcourse before marry you must ‘ve know your medical status so don’t tell you wanna test to know if it’s a fertile ground before plant your seed.
And to the girls, if you ask me i ‘ll say the thread is not to demean you if you are already into sex with your bf…the message is, marry a man who has not seen your panties before.

{/url}http://joseph9jablog..com{/url}

Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by professorfal: 12:06am On Mar 12, 2017
seen

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by naijaboiy: 12:19am On Mar 12, 2017
So you'll make a move on your girl and if she agrees you'll go ahead to judge her?

Please carry this load of crap to the dustbin section. undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by oselydia(f): 12:19am On Mar 12, 2017
nawa, reserve my comment
Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:20am On Mar 12, 2017
the fact that she was open hee leg for you doesn't she will do same for every guy that comes around and that doesn't make her cheap either...better to taste now and discover the sour taste than later wen Is already late in marriage

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 12, 2017
tooh....we yaf hear..... Buh in btw wu do yhu xpect 2 chop yhur left-over undecided

just thinking aloud

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by ZirdoRoray(m): 12:29am On Mar 12, 2017
If he truly loves her he will marry her no matter what. As long they are healthy, compatible, loyal and respectful to each other the union will last. All it takes is patience, maturity and the understanding that no union is perfect. I'm a very decent man, not religious (but spiritual). I swear with my life that I wife a lady and also be 100 % loyal despite her past as long she genuinely agrees to be respectful and loyal to me. I'm a strong man but I don't look down on women.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by pizzylee(m): 12:50am On Mar 12, 2017
wrong ideology
Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by queenbetsy(f): 1:10am On Mar 12, 2017
I never knew there are still people that are as dumb as the op. You've been noticed, now go and sleep.
Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 12, 2017
When you have a brain of a baby, you act a baby. The number of days you have lived matters not smiley
Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by lekjons(m): 3:13am On Mar 12, 2017
Open you deserve this...

Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 12, 2017
nupeg234:

1.Women are delicate beings both on the out side and inside, so, there’s a high rate of probability that the virtues i long for sexually in you would ‘ve been unreplenishly diminished
undecided…
2.For you to have conciously and voluptuously opened your legs for me it means you can do it for the man next door, sex is addictiveundecided…
3.You are not God fearing, don’t even accuse me of being guilty too cos the woman that was caught in the very act for committing adultery was almost stoned to dead if not for the intervention of jesus…so, the question now is, what of the man that committed the sin with the woman??, guess to a large extend his actions were justifiable that’s why they let him go…women are not supposed to cheat for whatsoever reasonundecided
4.They are NO differend from the day to day prostitute we see in mr sweet, the difference between your girl friend and them is just location.
5.There’s ever the tendency that the children she ‘ll give birth to will be like her cos a goat cannot give birth to a pig.
7.Most of them are ravagely saucy and very insultive…they’d hardly respect you as their husband.
8.They hate to hear hell fire preaching and as such they can never repent cos of guilty concience, for Godsake the girl you intend to marry should be preaching heaven to you.
10.They tell lies alot, ranging from how they were raped or molested by their school teacher.
In general, any lady who’s been having sex before marriage has the potentials to have aborted pregnancy before thereby opening the room for a possible barreness in the future, “but not in all cases sha o”.
Important Note:…i’m not saying she must be a virgin, take caution of the heading….all i’m saying is, a girl you ‘ve had or have been having sex with has the tendency to portray all the aforelisted traits above if you marry her….better you marry a girl you ‘ve not had canal knowledge of before weather she’s a virgin or not, believe me there ‘ll be trust and respect in the union….and ofcourse before marry you must ‘ve know your medical status so don’t tell you wanna test to know if it’s a fertile ground before plant your seed.
And to the girls, if you ask me i ‘ll say the thread is not to demean you if you are already into sex with your bf…the message is, marry a man who has not seen your panties before.

At first I came to pick a quarrel with you but having scanned through your write up, i must say i stand with you fully on this.
let girls read and learn to be more decent.
Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by Exponental(m): 4:12am On Mar 12, 2017
Different people with different opinions though but stop encouraging homosexual. If all girls close their legs, exorbitant youths will perform sordomy!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by Edipee(m): 5:40am On Mar 12, 2017
@Op, I wish I can slap you now. Very silly post.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by firstking01(m): 6:38am On Mar 12, 2017
nupeg234:

undecided…

See plagiarismgrin....Cc mynd44....lalasticlala....dude it's my article....all these bloggers sefgrin
Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:17am On Mar 12, 2017
Guy I they marry my babe next year this kind time and we having Sex well. Any problem? smiley
Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by techycontents(m): 7:19am On Mar 12, 2017
queenbetsy:
I never knew there are still people that are as dumb as the op. You've been noticed, now go and sleep.
Epic Reply
Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by Mznaett: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Edipee:
@Op, I wish I can slap you now. Very silly post.

grin grin grin Why is it paining you?shocked
Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by Edipee(m): 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mznaett:

grin grin grin Why is it paining you?shocked
Don't pretend as if you don't detest the post.
Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by EWAagoyin(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
don't let me call u a bastsrd
Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by enniewest(f): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Op ,are you a virgin?
Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by Mznaett: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Edipee:
Don't pretend as if you don't detest the post.

Hmm
Take it easy. Tigersad He's just kidding now

You aint him... You are you...Okay?grin

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by kekedre(m): 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Next please
Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by tosyne2much(m): 12:48am On Apr 11, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
If he truly loves her he will marry her no matter what. As long they are healthy, compatible, loyal and respectful to each other the union will last. All it takes is patience, maturity and the understanding that no union is perfect. I'm a very decent man, not religious (but spiritual). I swear with my life that I wife a lady and also be 100 % loyal despite her past as long she genuinely agrees to be respectful and loyal to me. I'm a strong man but I don't look down on women.
Same with me bro.. When a lady is loyal to me, respectful, honest and romantic and I still end up dumping her, I believe her problem is from the village
Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by Jman06(m): 1:19am On Apr 11, 2017
Most of the guys attacking the op are actually scared that the post could make their babes begin to close legs. Lolzzz
Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by PaARAaH(f): 1:24am On Apr 11, 2017
nupeg234:

undecided…

Dude you are stupid.
Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by dtruth50: 2:36am On Apr 11, 2017
all u hv to say is STOP PREMARITAL SEX. shikena. And guys remember KARMA
Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by Precious91(m): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2017
Inasmuch as I hate commenting,Op,you are a misogynist.So ts the lady that should be stoned cos she consented to sex between herself and her so called "baby"(immature man who will follow your idea).When will men learn to treat ladies with respect and stop treating them as objects of sexual affection or prized possessions.Just say you don't like premarital sex instead of dragging the girl you even sometimes force to sex by claiming she should show she love you by giving you sex.Abegi,some folks sha.
Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by nursennenny(f): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Girls una done suffer! You give us too early - they call you a slut and dump guys like op will say "don't marry her". You keep the cookie - they say you're local n they can't even date you not to mention marriage! Girls pls pray you find a God fearing man like me o.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
nupeg234:

undecided…

Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
queenbetsy:

Very veeery dumb. Dis r people dat like to judge others but they do worst. I will gladly marry d girl I slept with anytime anyday except is not meant to be but nt for dis sillydumb reasons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Couple’s Selfie Photoshop Or Witchcraft? / Man Caught On Camera Having Erection Publicly While Waiting On A Queue(video) / My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.