Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? (973 Views)

The Fine Art Of Being A Baboon / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On Mar 12, 2017
Hi all, why would a guy call you a pretty baboon?

And keep insulting you for no reason?
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by Williebabs007: 2:21am On Mar 12, 2017
mamagee3:

pls mamagee3 i need your help urgently
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 12, 2017
Because all he want from you is your 50ft deep oil well...but for real the guy don't love at all, imagine comparing you to a "baboon"...or do you look ugly?

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:24am On Mar 12, 2017
grin

Reiign please can u picture what a pretty baboon looks like? undecided
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by REIIGN(m): 2:28am On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Reii.gn please can u picture what a pretty baboon looks like? undecided

Babe I'm doing my best not to picture that. Its 2:27am (Nigerian time), I wouldn't be subjected to having recurring nightmares because I dared to picture Mamagee's face. grin
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by torres89: 2:31am On Mar 12, 2017
that's harsh and serious
perhaps you have done what warri calls 'see finish'
just do what's on your mind.
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by Williebabs007: 2:50am On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Reiign please can u picture what a pretty baboon looks like? undecided
can i send you a mail?
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by REIIGN(m): 2:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Williebabs007:
can i send you a mail?
No, thank you. grin
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by Williebabs007: 2:54am On Mar 12, 2017
REIIGN:

No, thank you. grin
i didn't mean u gay
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 12, 2017
Mamagee u again? cry

Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by REIIGN(m): 2:55am On Mar 12, 2017
Williebabs007:
i didn't mean u gay
I speak for her, and I say NO.
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by Williebabs007: 2:59am On Mar 12, 2017
REIIGN:

I speak for her, and I say NO.
who are you??...her father??..boss abeg swerve.
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:02am On Mar 12, 2017
Williebabs007:
can i send you a mail?

grin

I wudnt mind
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by REIIGN(m): 3:08am On Mar 12, 2017
Williebabs007:

Think of me as Chiwetalu Agu, her husbands wicked elder brother that is in the village who will kill you with juju if you attempt to come close to her cheesycheesy
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by Alphamale2017(m): 3:08am On Mar 12, 2017
Williebabs007:
calm down. Cant u see he just wants to banter ? Nothing serious smiley
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by Williebabs007: 3:09am On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I wudnt mind
i've done that..please reply
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by Williebabs007: 3:10am On Mar 12, 2017
REIIGN:

Think of me as Chiwetalu Agu, her husbands wicked elder brother that is in the village who will kill you with juju if you attempt to come close to her cheesycheesy
lol..oga,juju ain't workin anymore joor..ayam cofad with the blodd of chisos
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by Williebabs007: 3:11am On Mar 12, 2017
Alphamale2017:
i know bro..its nothin serious

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by REIIGN(m): 3:13am On Mar 12, 2017
Williebabs007:
lol..oga,juju ain't workin anymore joor..ayam cofad with the blodd of chisos

Jesus don't protect people who go around looking for "sugar mummies" to have sex with in exchange for money. So now you see why my juju will most certainly kill you? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by REIIGN(m): 3:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Alphamale2017:

LOL

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by Williebabs007: 3:15am On Mar 12, 2017
REIIGN:

Jesus don't protect people who go around looking for "sugar mummies" to have sex with in exchange for money. So now you see why my juju will most certainly kill you? smiley
you talk too much bro..
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by REIIGN(m): 3:19am On Mar 12, 2017
Williebabs007:
you talk too much bro..

Actually I don't. You should be terrified once I'm silent. I hope you've resigned and accepted your fate? Sugar mummy boy cheesy
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by Williebabs007: 3:26am On Mar 12, 2017
REIIGN:

Actually I don't. You should be terrified once I'm silent. I hope you've resigned and accepted your fate? Sugar mummy boy cheesy
whateva u call it
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 12, 2017
mamagee3:

That's because he's the worst kind of monstrous looking baboon and only wishing you were like him.

What i see is pretty you.
You are wonderfully made.
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by REIIGN(m): 3:57am On Mar 12, 2017
Williebabs007:
whateva u call it

I call you a lazy pilferer who will soon get hit with elephantiasis of the preeq courtesy of my juju. angry
Re: Why Would A Boyfriend Call You A Baboon? by BlaQWolf: 5:49am On Mar 12, 2017
REIIGN:

REIIGN:

I call you a lazy pilferer who will soon get hit with elephantiasis of the preeq courtesy of my juju. angry

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Hunt / Pregnant Man Gives Birth To His Own Daughter Because His Wife Could Not (PHOTO) / Do You Get Hot When You See A Sexy Half Nakd Object Just Like This Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.