Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For (28195 Views)

Why Camera Men Dont Fall During Church Services / So Why Don't The Camera Men Also Fall Under The Anointing In Church? / Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by realGURU(m): 9:10am On Mar 12, 2017
I hate them with passion
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by enedoboy(f): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2017
in my church we have one very crazy usher , if u mistakenly fall asleep in church u r doom , because when he sites u , he come to roll where u are seated then he will tap someone to call another person and dat person will tap another person den tap three people away from you before u know what's up d whole church don know say u dey sleep.

As for me , if I want to sleep in church i will just position my younger broda,

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by DonDiego(m): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
They capture the upsskirt of women sitting indiscriminately

How does one sit INDISCRIMINATELY?

Bros, your English sucks badly.

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Nwodosis(m): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2017
One camera man focused Governor Wike on the screen sleeping in CIWA when he came for his one year anniversary mass. Everybody were like, see Governor sleeping o! I doubt if the camera man is still in the church media crew after that incidence. Those guys should have limitations on what they focus on screen to avoid such an embarrassment.

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Marksule(m): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Ok Nice
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by ndujekwu(m): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Hahahhaaaaa

They like capturing girls; especially the ones they like, love or seek their attention.

They like capturing fine choir girls

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by castrokins(m): 9:25am On Mar 12, 2017
Boy O Boy, You're A Clown Abeg Lol

Cameras Are Expensive O.

jaymejate:
Church camera men are wonderful people and special people. They can do some things sometimes that will amaze you.
These are the common things you see them do with camera

1... They're sleep detectors

This is what you all know about, they help the ushers to sight a sleeping member even from afar.
It happened in a church i went to sometimes ago. The pastor was preaching and i realised no one is looking at the preacher, they were all looking at the screen. I looked up too and guess what, i saw a man sleeping and snoring.

2... Their attention can easily be drawn.

If you want to be shown on the screen for the whole church to see, during worship, just kneel down raise your hands and start speaking in tongues or dance like David during praise, they will surely locate you.
I discovered this and i used it during MFM manna water program. I knew the program would be broadcasted for all MFM branch to watch live and my Dad do watch the program too. After the service, i got a phone call from him and he said he saw me that he is happy i am walking is the path of Christ. I quickly use that opportunity to lie that we are to pay for something in school, he sent the money immediately, God forgive me. Thanks to the camera men. You can try it to see if it's true grin grin

3... They are spirit detectors.

Whenever heavy prayer is going on in church and i hear a shout of someone "catching spirit", that is someone falling down under anointing, i don't bother to look around, i just look straight to the screen, they're always there.

4... They expose the those that are not serious during church Service.

Something happened in a church i was invited to, the camera man caught a boy playing game on the phone, he then focused on his face and later focus on the phone, we all saw the game, FIFA 16. Later i just heard a sound like paaa, na the mother of the boy go slap the boy. Anytime i notice them coming, I will quickly adjust grin grin

5... They don't obey the pastor.

Anytime the pastor say "close your eyes or else you will be possessed". Even the demons passing by will close their eyes, only the camera man nor go close eyes, they just have to focus on the camera.

6... They NEVER fall under anointing (catch spirit) even if all the church do.

I asked one of them why they don't fall under anointing and he said cameras are expensive, if they fall and camera breaks, they'd better not rise up again. I'm sure that's not the reason why they don't fall.

Add yours...

If you want to join this good people, just join the media team of your church. The benefit is they'll teach you how to handle the camera for free and from there, you can become a professional.

Happy Sunday to you all
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 OAM4J

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Sunshine1969: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2017
Good Observer!
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
They capture the upsskirt of women sitting indiscriminately
Are you male or female?
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by permsec: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2017
The religious clarence Peters.
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2017
DonDiego:

How does one sit INDISCRIMINATELY?

Bros, your English sucks badly.
Your criticism sucks badly as well. All you had to do was state the right word in your quote with a constructive intent and not feeling superior without stating the right word. Simple!
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2017
Tipsdon:

Are you male or female?
Male. You?
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by conquerour(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2017
pelumi10:
They gain nothing from the service
Objection sir. I am a camera man and studio manager in my Church, we fix a day during the week to review and listen to the message and during editing of each services.

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
Male. You?
Female. Change your twitter description
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by DonDiego(m): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:

Your criticism sucks badly as well. All you had to do was state the right word in your quote with a constructive intent and not feeling superior without stating the right word. Simple!

C'mon, man! You're rather too sensitive. You should be able to take a little ribbing once in a while.

Back to the original issue: CARELESSLY could have been a better choice of word than the one you ended up using.

Cheers.
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Tipsdon:

Female. Change your twitter description
Ok. Thanks. Will do that right away

Which area do you stay. Do you mind if we chat on whatsapp
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Mzsolmi(f): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2017
lmaooo.I totally agree but seriously sometimes I ask myself why I haven't been filled with DT same holyspirit DT react with other people and mk them fall n roll on d floor.so you trying to tell me that it's a scam?
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2017
DonDiego:

C'mon, man! You're rather too sensitive. You should be able to take a little ribbing once in a while.

Back to the original issue: CARELESSLY could have been a better choice of word than the one you ended up using.

Cheers.
Ok. Thanks. Correction made
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2017
New Generation Pastors have killed us
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2017
Mzsolmi:
lmaooo.I totally agree but seriously sometimes I ask myself why I haven't been filled with DT same holyspirit DT react with other people and mk them fall n roll on d floor.so you trying to tell me that it's a scam?
There is no holy spirit in Nigeria.
Leave the shores of this Africa , u will see how people who fall under Anointing behave....
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Mzsolmi(f): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2017
EVILFOREST:

There is no holy spirit in Nigeria.
Leave the shores of this Africa , u will see how people who fall under Anointing behave....
lol....ah! you have just insulted our Churches
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by MrReeseG(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
@op.. your number 2 though cheesy
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Chuknovski(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
They capture the upsskirt of women sitting carelessly

perv detected ....lolsgrin
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
pelumi10:
They gain nothing from the service
That's not true. They gain if they decide to
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by EbukaJoseph(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
okay
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
They don't kneel down during prayer

They rarely go for holy communion

They don't shake or embrace first time worshippers

They don't give offerings if you don't bring the bowl to them
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by simytech: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Na true talk
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Freeezzz(m): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
We know the secrets of most men of God. If you're not in the media department, you wouldn't understand.
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Idydarling(f): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
can I share this op?
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Maximus85(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
jaymejate:
Church camera men are wonderful people and special people. They can do some things sometimes that will amaze you.
These are the common things you see them do with camera

1... They're sleep detectors

This is what you all know about, they help the ushers to sight a sleeping member even from afar.
It happened in a church i went to sometimes ago. The pastor was preaching and i realised no one is looking at the preacher, they were all looking at the screen. I looked up too and guess what, i saw a man sleeping and snoring.

2... Their attention can easily be drawn.

If you want to be shown on the screen for the whole church to see, during worship, just kneel down raise your hands and start speaking in tongues or dance like David during praise, they will surely locate you.
I discovered this and i used it during MFM manna water program. I knew the program would be broadcasted for all MFM branch to watch live and my Dad do watch the program too. After the service, i got a phone call from him and he said he saw me that he is happy i am walking is the path of Christ. I quickly use that opportunity to lie that we are to pay for something in school, he sent the money immediately, God forgive me. Thanks to the camera men. You can try it to see if it's true grin grin

3... They are spirit detectors.

Whenever heavy prayer is going on in church and i hear a shout of someone "catching spirit", that is someone falling down under anointing, i don't bother to look around, i just look straight to the screen, they're always there.

4... They expose the those that are not serious during church Service.

Something happened in a church i was invited to, the camera man caught a boy playing game on the phone, he then focused on his face and later focus on the phone, we all saw the game, FIFA 16. Later i just heard a sound like paaa, na the mother of the boy go slap the boy. Anytime i notice them coming, I will quickly adjust grin grin

5... They don't obey the pastor.

Anytime the pastor say "close your eyes or else you will be possessed". Even the demons passing by will close their eyes, only the camera man nor go close eyes, they just have to focus on the camera.

6... They NEVER fall under anointing (catch spirit) even if all the church do.

I asked one of them why they don't fall under anointing and he said cameras are expensive, if they fall and camera breaks, they'd better not rise up again. I'm sure that's not the reason why they don't fall. Reason Is, no mumu spirit dey catch anybody

Add yours...

If you want to join this good people, just join the media team of your church. The benefit is they'll teach you how to handle the camera for free and from there, you can become a professional.

Happy Sunday to you all
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 OAM4J

Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) / Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60