Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For (28196 Views)

Why Camera Men Dont Fall During Church Services / So Why Don't The Camera Men Also Fall Under The Anointing In Church? / Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by ItsBolaji: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
I believe they don't fall they aren't actually involved in the service
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by elnino3(m): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Well as a camera person in church. I try to and reduce the use of camera to cover certain aspects, eg.

1 falling under anointing: unless the program is one that every one must fall under anointing which is usually not the case, I take the camera away from who ever is slain in spirit, cus I feel it's a private time, and it's a distraction to others... When they see others falling.. they will stop what ever they were doing and watch..
That's human nature, besides while under anointing someone's unclothedness might be revealed esp in ladies. So it's wise to give them that privacy ..

2. The cameraman can fall under anointing but you have to control yourself and perform the duties that was given to you, same thing that ushers and protocol people do..... Also cameras are costly... You wouldn't want to see the human nature of the pastor when you break their brand new HD camera..

3. For the sleepers, I generally don't cover them.. I also have the advantage of seeing ahead before I focus the camera and put it got the entire church.. there might be a plethora of reasons someone can sleep in church.. the usher is responsible for subtly waking them.. Not the camera person.

4. The phone guys and selfie girls.... My mantra is pray for them, not put them on the screen for people to judge.
If their conscience can't tell them they are wrong, who am I?

On the whole, a camera person provides a vital service to everyone and stop blaming us that we don't fall... I slipped and fell in my bedroom this evening.

3 Likes

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by checkdate(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=MrIcredible post=54506954] @6

That means you people are deceiving yourselves.

There's nothing like falling under any nonsense anointing.
Maybe it's the spirit of "leftover drunkenness"
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by checkdate(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
MrIcredible:
@6

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by checkdate(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
MrIcredible:
@6

SOON YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PIIN-POINT THE SOURCE OF YOUR PROBLEMS ONCE IT STARTS.

CONTINUE MAKING CARELESS STATEMENTS ANY HOW

anu-mpam
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by MrIcredible: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
checkdate:

SOON YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PIIN-POINT THE SOURCE OF YOUR PROBLEMS ONCE IT STARTS.

CONTINUE MAKING CARELESS STATEMENTS ANY HOW

anu-mpam
May new problems locate your miserable life.
Fooooooooooool

2 Likes

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2017
Tipsdon:

Female. Change your twitter description
Hello. Good morning
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by checkdate(m): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2017
MrIcredible:

May new problems locate your miserable life.
Fooooooooooool

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by MrIcredible: 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=checkdate post=54667621][/quote]
D0lt
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by pelumi10: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2017
conquerour:

Objection sir. I am a camera man and studio manager in my Church, we fix a day during the week to review and listen to the message and during editing of each services.
oh, if that's the case then I take back my words

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) / Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.