Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Northern Citizen Thinks Power Is Birth Right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Citizen Thinks Power Is Birth Right (422 Views)

Tinubu Is Broke. Uses Candles When Power Is Off / N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government / Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Citizen Thinks Power Is Birth Right by Classyview(f): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2017
I will concur with anybody write up only if that person could list 10 things that Buuhari have done in our life positively since he became the president. If really in his absence things have gotten better he should just resign for a better Nigeria come on.
Opportunity to rule? Must it always be North in the affairs...... For instance, if Buuhari tells you to enter fire will you enter because it is Buuhari?.... We all needs to wake up from our slumber before it's too late.
I don't meant to build any form of hatre€d and that is how I live my life.. I have never done anything for people to like me in fact I do most things for people to dislike me. It's obvious for some people telling me that my statement shows that I don't like northerns, that I shouldn't try to paint a scenario that I don't know, well I really don't know what to say on that. But how can you been given opportunity on several occasions but instead of improving Nigeria you have full stories here>>>http://www.classyview.com/2017/03/northern-citizen-thinks-power-is-birth.html?m=1
Re: Northern Citizen Thinks Power Is Birth Right by serverconnect(m): 9:36am On Mar 12, 2017
Let them quntinue fighting quruption.
Re: Northern Citizen Thinks Power Is Birth Right by nkemjacob2(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2017
very stupid set of brains that one can ever tink off. lord luggard made a mistake.

unfortunately the northerners are the once leading​ nigeria backwards...very low mentality

(1) (Reply)

Lets See How slow You Guys Are / You Are The Father Of Corruption In Africa – Fayose Bombs Obasanjo / Is Fashola Representing Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.