Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi (21960 Views)

Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye / Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son / Amaechi: Wike Thinks About Me Even When He’s In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by aminulive: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

Former minister of transport, Rotimi Amaechi has revealed what Governor Nyesom Wike thinks about all the time.

According to the minister, Wike has only one agenda and that is 'Amaechi'.  The former governor and Wike's predecessor during an interview on Question time by Channels Television said;

"The governor has just one agenda – if he is in his toilet, ‘Amaechi’; if he is outside his toilet, ‘Amaechi’".

He went further; "He (Wike) was my staff; he is like one of my sons. Why should I engage him? He was local government chairman when I was the speaker of the state," he added.

"When I was governor, I used Rivers state’s money on projects in the state. If you visit the state, you will see the primary schools that we built. No matter what the governor does, the projects are there,” he said.

“I hired 13,200 teachers who are alive, I established primary schools, the primary schools are there. They are no longer maintained. When I was there, I appointed a contractor whose responsibility was to come to school like the children".

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/15/wike-thinks-time-even-toilet-amaechi/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Loyalblak007(f): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Seems You think about him more cheesy

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by bedspread: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2017
HOW DID U KNOW, IF NOT THAT U THINK OF WILE ALSO....

Make una de Think una sef..... JOKERS....

U guys should better Think Rivers and stop Thinking yourselves

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Bevista: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2017
Nonsense! This is becoming too petty. Amaechi and Wike have huge responsibilities, yet they spend a lot of time throwing childish tantrums. Same goes for Fayose.

8 Likes

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by forreelinc(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2017
ew n!gga you gay

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Lol...i no fit laff

1 Like

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by uwa1(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Any patriotic citizen of this country will always think of how foolish you were to have spent rivers state taxpayers money to support a goaless and visionless party to elect a blind government...

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by OfficialAwol(m): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2017
This lizard of ubima must be thinking highly of himself.

Even if Wike ever does think of the Lizard, it is so that he(Wike) always be a thousand steps ahead of the lizard and his #Recessionistic schemings.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by fellowman: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by fellowman: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2017
OfficialAwol:
This lizard of ubima must be thinking highly of himself.

Even if Wike ever does think of the Lizard, it is so that he(Wike) always be a thousand steps ahead of the lizard and his #Recessionistic schemings.

guy na Lion...o if them hear you talk this for PH na big wahala you go enter...o

it's just his head that Okrika call him lizard.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by chibike69: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2017
grin

In the toilet

masturbating with ur pictures in his head.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by SicilianMafia: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2017
grin cheesy grin grin grin

This gay polithiefcians

4 Likes

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by sunite50: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2017
you mean it
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by dushman04: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2017
Bunch of Jokers grin grin
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by ibietela2(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2017
Former?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by raymytech: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2017
Definitely you're thinking about him all the time too, even in your dreams

14 Likes

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by coolshegs10(m): 8:43am On Dec 15, 2017
angry why was he mentioning primary schools, are they the only projects he did during his tenure?

This op self, which kind pictures be that one? grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Scholar01: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2017
So your only achievement as a Governor was building primary schools? Well, congrats undecided

16 Likes

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by wunmi590(m): 8:43am On Dec 15, 2017
Bros talk truth, you are the one thinking about him everytime.

You are just saying what has been happening to you all this while.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by diplomat058(m): 8:43am On Dec 15, 2017
These Two Politician Kleptocrats is spite of their covert and overt looting competition still have the guts to come out and incite the people again each other.

I honestly would have been happy if their rivalry had translated to the enthronement of great development strides in Rivers State but it's a big NO. Sadly, someone who cannot even feed three times a day will still come here to defend one against the other.

Looking at Lagos as a Model and drawing conclusion on how Successors have always outperformed their Predecessors because Lagosians have set a standard of governance for Political Office Holders, it is safe to say that Riverians are yet to wake up to the full-scale of their Political and Social responsibilities in governance. If not so, We wouldn't be having this Competition of Failures being glorified as this.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by goslowgoslow(m): 8:43am On Dec 15, 2017
uwa1:
Any patriotic citizen of this country will always think of how foolish you were to have spent rivers state taxpayers money to support a goaless and visionless party to elect a blind government...
What prove do you have?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2017
hope is not what I'm thinking
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Abiona001(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Former minister of transport, Rotimi Amaechi

is amaechi now a former minister?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by KanwuliaExtra: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Touts in high places!
See their faces like condtipated BABOONS. embarassed
Ugly things.
Thank our lucky stars for DONALD TRUMP and an agbero-free NATION. God bless the USA!!!!

Forever! kiss

1 Like

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by djjosh(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2017
haba oga! grin
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by osazeeblue01: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Wike over to you
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2017
grin Amaechi is just a sick pot bellied confused boy... He spends alot of time talking about Wike, he just can't wait for any opportunity to talk about wike, his nightmare.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by tstx(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2017
ok
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by dukie25: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Amaechi is having one of his numerous hallucinations again.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by maxjax(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2017
gay alert grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Lied On Buhari ICC Invitation – PDP / Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Okonjo-iweala May Not Be Guilty Of Fraud — Joda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.