Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

4 PC Car Games You Would Love - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 4 PC Car Games You Would Love (15077 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by taiocol: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2017
Dottore:
So I should waste meaningful hours for playing pc games like a teenager. See why poverty and crime are on the increase Chai. The great names we talk about today never wasted their precious times on games
Same great names didn't waste their time on nairaland like you are doing

2 Likes

Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by JeffreyJames(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2017
Dottore:
So I should waste meaningful hours for playing pc games like a teenager. See why poverty and crime are on the increase Chai. The great names we talk about today never wasted their precious times on games

You must be an extremely ignorant person if you think video games are for Teenagers. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by BLINGZ88: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2017
Dottore:
it is just poverty that is doing you. Facebook owner play video game most innovators in tech play video games. Since you don't play what have you achieved with ur life?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by Dottore: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2017
taiocol:

Same great names didn't waste their time on nairaland like you are doing
At least Nairaland hosts some useful information and news but game is a time waster.
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by JeffreyJames(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2017
Wait o,OP is GTA V on PC?
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by Dottore: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2017
BLINGZ88:
it is just poverty that is doing you. Facebook owner play video game most innovators in tech play video games. Since you don't play what have you achieved with ur life?
Keep propagating what your family is known for. "stupidity"
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by JeffreyJames(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2017
BLINGZ88:

You won't blame him, the average Nigerian always wants to act too serious meanwhile them no know anything. He should go to Facebook and Google's office and ask to see their game room and see what they do there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by kachi7021(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2017
NFS anytime any day
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2017
There is nothing to add, if you listed only GTA_ I still won't add anything. cheesy
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by BLINGZ88: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2017
Dottore:

Keep propagating what your family is known for. "stupidity"
the truth is that u are just poor. Gaming is expensive. You can't just afford the hardware needed so you just come here to show your hate on a peaceful trend.

5 Likes

Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by BLINGZ88: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2017
JeffreyJames:
Wait o,OP is GTA V on PC?
since 2013.
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by Samsantos9: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Please, how can I get GTA V on my system?
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by iPopAlomo(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Dottore:

We don't know you... in your field of work/study... You haven't achieved nothing with all your time invested in to... what does that make you brother...?!!!

A pathological HYPOCRITE!!!

1 Like

Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by Dottore: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
BLINGZ88:
the truth is that u are just poor. Gaming is expensive. You can't just afford the hardware needed so you just come here to show your hate on a peaceful trend.
The game hardware you celebrate as your achievement are one of a few I gift to my nephews.
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
chemistry157:

@op, God bless you for this! Please can you please help us with download links? Especially for Blur and GTA. V
I heard the file size is 65 gig.
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
pls where can i download any car race games like those.
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by gurunlocker: 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
I love to first three games, I play blur almost everyday, finish NFS the run...
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by cassidy1996(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Need for speed most wanted.................
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by ojotobiloba1: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pls what car race game support ds joystick pad before i start downloading
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by ojotobiloba1: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
What PC car games support ds joystick pad before i start downloading
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by chido20(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
sotall:
Has any one played Driver. Either Driver, Driver 2, Driver 3, or Driver 4. Mehn love this game with its endless driving on the streets of USA. Police pursuits, missions and a whole lots.

Try it out....you gonaa love it
played it in PS1, Dnt knw weda is available on PC
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by mare23ayo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
3.GTA
Who hasn’t played GTA ?.Yeah I know ,its not solely a car affair,but I must confess there are really some nice cars in this game .And also some car pursuits.You should try it out !. Check out the trailer of GTA V

Hello! i will appreciate if i can get this game for my Pc(laptop). thanks.

links, where they sell etc..... very important n how much

AutoJoshNG
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Need for speed most wanted is the real deal o, even with cheat some blacklisters are still hard to beat
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by ninovandross(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Grand turismo
Need for speed the run (loved the story line)
Project cars (sick graphics)
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by dulux07(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
NFS, THE RUN. the best i have played yet
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by wtfCode: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
anywhere i can download this game 4 free?
AutoJoshNG
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by wtfCode: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
lovin' dem doughnuts and drifts in this videos.
is that ken block on that need 4 speed trailer
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by akinbharbs: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dottore:

Must u comment?? U cant waste time gaming den eff off! Wu cares!. Weno pple like you. Workaholic, I op ur name is on forbes. Richman. Mtcheew
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by BLINGZ88: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dottore:

The game hardware you celebrate as your achievement are one of a few I gift to my nephewso.
you gave ur nephew ps1,sega or highest psp. And u are celebrating. Oga go and borrow money and buy a pc with i5 and gtx960m. After gaming with it, u won't even dash it to Jesus Christ himself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Racer Controls 196mph Nissan GT-R Using Playstation 4 Gamepad From An Helicopter / Types Of Rims In Cars, Their Uses And How They Work / 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do When Driving A Manual Transmission Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.