Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. (39146 Views)

CAN On Fuel Scarcity: This Looks Like An Attempt To Sabotage X-mas Celebrations / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / 10 Things Guys Do In Church That Shows They Only Went There To Waste Their Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Melchizedek1:

What is imagination? ....... you don't understand
Lol
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Wilgrea7(m): 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Melchizedek1:

This has nothing to do with religion, religion is just part of spiritualism.....spiritualism brings to light the mysteries in religion. My good friend, explaining this would cover pages upon pages. Spiritual urge leads to spiritual enlightenment that brings about spiritual manifestations, I can only say that I came with it, maybe due to ...... buh true seekers gets the knowledge

i understand you sir... I've been wanting to discuss with a follower of judaism for months.. I even started considering joining foreign religious forums to meet them... but it seems God answered my prayers... how can i get this knowledge you speak of? does your spirituality deal with rituals?? if you don't want to discuss here can i send u a pm?
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by gatiano(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Keep in mind too, that the moon does not give light, it borrows light from the sun, on the other hand, We are almost close to fullmoon, did you steal the light the moon has been working to get over 20 days? We Africans are not moon based people. The non-africans are a moon based people.

The naked people signifies your different personaties, and bodies, and most importantly, You have neglected Your Ancestors. Your Spirit (Your Creator) keeps warning you "not there, not there..." but Your Soul just wanted there. Remember, The Spirit shall not strife with the flesh.
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Carlyn: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:
Melchizedek1, If you weren't high on premium Kwale weed then I'd say you're an astral traveller
What does kwale weed has to do with dis...
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i understand you sir... I've been wanting to discuss with a follower of judaism for months.. I even started considering joining foreign religious forums to meet them... but it seems God answered my prayers... how can i get this knowledge you speak of? does your spirituality deal with rituals?? if you don't want to discuss here can i send u a pm?

Yes rituals is of different categories, but for a starter you need not look into that now. I am more spiritual than religious
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by CheedyJ(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
La wa ooo...so,ur spirit goes around wit a knife or what did u use in cutting ur hand?... Hmmm,i don't wana bliv u re crios with this story but if u actually re,den u need to see a very gud mental health practioner ASAP....

1 Like

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Johnsown1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Unimaginable123:
please contact the nearest NYSC office. Tnx. RIP to the dead
Don't know any around
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by gatiano(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
I apologize Sir for interfering. Your dreams or visions are your property for all posterity, they are your experiences. My comments are simply opinions.

1 Like

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Wilgrea7(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Melchizedek1:

Yes rituals is of different categories, but for a starter you need not look into that now. I am more spiritual than religious

ok sir... is it ok if i open a closed-discission thread for both of us or to send u a pm... there are some questions i would really like to ask you and i don't wanna derail this thread
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by nairalandbuzz(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Melchizedek1:

Only those that this message is given will understand it

Guy,

Those that will be freaked.are.those spirituality I'd new to... You don't need.to use your blood.

Pray for.more guidance and I wish you are nit dangling.in the.occult
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by montezz(f): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Unclerukus:
I see a lot of people who laugh at him. You see , there's nothing worse than being spiritually dead or ignorant, it's like living in a loop or a dark shell, you don't know the purpose of your existence I'll believe his story. I had experiences like that also several times, but it was about the rapture, nothing like a figment of imagination or me being a religious fanatic, in fact, that period was one of the periods where I thought I lived life to the fullest, clubbing, womanizing and all sorts. I woke up with horror and goosebumps all over my body like I was physically there. It's not really a dream it's an out of body experience, a trance, it's a revelation or a warning from God possibly to change your ways. It's an experience not many people can get throughout their lifetime, he's lucky.
Egbami. The guy practices Judaism. Awon holier than thou.
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wilgrea7:

ok sir... is it ok if i open a closed-discission thread for both of us or to send u a pm... there are some questions i would really like to ask you and i don't wanna derail this thread

Go on......no problem
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Wilgrea7(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Melchizedek1:

Go on......no problem

ok... thank you sir... i will open the thread in a few mins and mention you... thanks once again sir

1 Like

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by bigpicture001: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
...I believe him very much...have u guyz ever wondered where u are in a dream?... or where u are wen u are down with very serious sickness nd den fall asleep for a long tym?...life is all abt spiritualism
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Audrinakane(f): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Melchizedek1:

My spirit took my soul, read and understand.......my body was here while my spirit took my soul there

Please what is the difference between spirit and soul.
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Audrinakane:

Please what is the difference between spirit and soul.

If you are religious you will say that spirit is the breath of God while soul is the created image of God ...... they was creation before formation, the soul is the invisible replica of man. The spirit holds the body and soul together. Religious point of view
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by terrezo2002(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Unimaginable123:
u need to visit a doctor. Possibly high fever
I am perfectly healthy. I don't smoke weed, don't drink alcohol, it was not due to stress. I wasn't thinking of such things before I slept.
People have seen revelations which are things that will happen soon or in the future. From kids, old people, near death experiences, even atheists. It is your choice if you choose not accept them as crap.
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by jibs4lv(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
He suffers illusion or constant visiting my state capital(OSOGBO). grin grin
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by gatiano(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
There was formation before creation began, and before that there was death or best word, "There was an ending", and ending which immidiately activated a beginning. The Soul is the man, The Soul is the reincarnated personality of The Spirit.

Melchizedek1:

If you are religious you will say that spirit is the breath of God while soul is the created image of God ...... they was creation before formation, the soul is the invisible replica of man. The spirit holds the body and soul together. Religious point of view
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by MistadeRegal(m): 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Melchizedek1:
My spirit took hold of my soul to a kingdom that wasn't bright but had a cloudy weather as if it wanted to rain, with lots of people without clothes in it, but weren't tormented. In the centre of that Kingdom was another small Kingdom that is fenced, painted with white paint, and they was light in it, the light was only in that fenced Kingdom. Those in the big Kingdom were walking round outside the fenced Kingdom naked, hoping to have access into it. I tried to look into the fenced kingdom to see if I can see people in there, then my spirit told my soul that I can't see them because am not there Lord.

I noticed that they was another Kingdom above me, then I tried to go up and have a look, I couldn't because the force was too heavy for me, so I retired to my spirit. When we got back to the earth, my spirit took my soul back to my body but refused to rest on it, instead he flew very high to the sky and looked at me then continued flying towards the moon, he went round the moon, got some light from it then started flying downwards with speed to where I was lying down, he grabbed me and flew upward a bit and then used the light he got from the moon which was in his mouth to make a circle like crown on my head, then he dropped my body and left with my soul back to the first Kingdom.

I tried once more to go upward and see the kingdom that was above me, this time I was able to fly up and stood at the gate, I had an object in my hand which was sharp like a weapon, I didn't know what to do with it because I knew that I wasn't going to fight. Suddenly I made a cut on my hand and my blood dropped, then I had access to that gate. I walked through and also flew through because I had wings like that of an angel. There were few buildings on that path, it was a path that kept moving upward, everything was white. I knew that some beings were there but I couldn't see them, then I asked my spirit then he replied as usual "you are not there lord" . I got to a place which seemed to be the far I could go, then my spirit went into one of the rooms leaving me behind, I tried to see what was happening in the room but I couldn't.

My spirit came out and we started going back, we goth to the gate then I looked back and saw that that Kingdom was only a pathway to another Kingdom. I thought that we were going home but my spirit took me and flew downwards through that first Kingdom, we flew deep down to a place of total darkness, it was another Kingdom, it was expanding and it's expansion was causing the giant stones to crack, which gave fire in some path of that Kingdom, the inhabitants were slaves, working to cover up the fire, the more they try to cover up the fire the more they had more fire break out because of the continuous expansion. I saw a big black spirit with wings lying down, I wasn't comfortable with the darkness and atmosphere, then I decided to leave, we flew through the first Kingdom, back to my body.

I have read your post.
If all you saw are true, then do not defend it for, only GOD knows.
I say do not defend it because, most of those here on this site are far from understanding the 'Things of the Spirit'.
Whoever is not close to GOD enough can never understand the 'Things of the Spirit'.
I also have several visions, trances and dreams and but I have kept my record, and kept them hidden unless it gets to a point I must talk about it.
Visions of 'Things of the Spirit' have always seem crazy to the carnal minded because they have no clue of all what are in the other realms.
I have been taken by the LORD in the Spirit to Hell, and I believe it's real. All I saw there are beyond my imaginations of all I've known or heard of about the place called Hell.
I have heard the voice of the LORD physically a certain night at about 10:00pm saying to me, "Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the BLESSED TRINITY" and all what HE had told and explained to me, remains fresh in my memory.
Most of which when I tell people, they either find it offensive, strange or false, called me crazy and names due to what I told them I've seen.
We are no longer in the 'Generation of them that seek GOD' that's why Spiritual visions seem scarce and anyone GOD show to and who later told them seem crazy.
Therefore bro, if you believe you have truly seen what you posted, I congratulate you on the height of your spiritual life.

Stay blessed.
Ignore rants.
Pay no attention to their reactions and responses.
Keep close to GOD more and more will be revealed to you.

I believe in JESUS CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
It's so crazy when you discover we have so many spiritual ignorants here.. I posted something last week and it was on the front page and I read a lot of uncomely remarks.

Op, you've just been shown the different realms in the spirit. From the darkest part to the cloudy to the bright and to the brightest.

If you don't have energy or you are not prepared for it, you won't ascend much, if you try it, you will just find your body dead when you returns, may not be immediate also, that's why your spirit got some energy for you in other to ascend the first step upward... There are up to 7 or 10 steps according to different classifications ahead to reach the highest point where the ALMIGHTY sits Enthroned. The first place you appeared I believe it's the place of those that didn't know or hear anything about christ or his word of righteousness and did badly while the people in the enclave did good in their times thou didn't hear about christ or his word of righteousness.... So many things to explain here.

Back to the depth..... That dark Kingdom, that keeps expanding that ppl ar trying to curb it from fire outbreak it's an ouset of hell, if you go deeper you will see another kingdom full of fire, torture among others.. Hell keeps expanding because evil continuously prevail on earth, hundreds of innocent people have been killed today, it's quite bad. Am sure you have understanding of this
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by TundeHashim(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Melchizedek1:
My spirit took hold of my soul to a kingdom that wasn't bright but had a cloudy weather as if it wanted to rain, with lots of people without clothes in it, but weren't tormented. In the centre of that Kingdom was another small Kingdom that is fenced, painted with white paint, and they was light in it, the light was only in that fenced Kingdom. Those in the big Kingdom were walking round outside the fenced Kingdom naked, hoping to have access into it. I tried to look into the fenced kingdom to see if I can see people in there, then my spirit told my soul that I can't see them because am not there Lord.

I noticed that they was another Kingdom above me, then I tried to go up and have a look, I couldn't because the force was too heavy for me, so I retired to my spirit. When we got back to the earth, my spirit took my soul back to my body but refused to rest on it, instead he flew very high to the sky and looked at me then continued flying towards the moon, he went round the moon, got some light from it then started flying downwards with speed to where I was lying down, he grabbed me and flew upward a bit and then used the light he got from the moon which was in his mouth to make a circle like crown on my head, then he dropped my body and left with my soul back to the first Kingdom.

I tried once more to go upward and see the kingdom that was above me, this time I was able to fly up and stood at the gate, I had an object in my hand which was sharp like a weapon, I didn't know what to do with it because I knew that I wasn't going to fight. Suddenly I made a cut on my hand and my blood dropped, then I had access to that gate. I walked through and also flew through because I had wings like that of an angel. There were few buildings on that path, it was a path that kept moving upward, everything was white. I knew that some beings were there but I couldn't see them, then I asked my spirit then he replied as usual "you are not there lord" . I got to a place which seemed to be the far I could go, then my spirit went into one of the rooms leaving me behind, I tried to see what was happening in the room but I couldn't.

My spirit came out and we started going back, we goth to the gate then I looked back and saw that that Kingdom was only a pathway to another Kingdom. I thought that we were going home but my spirit took me and flew downwards through that first Kingdom, we flew deep down to a place of total darkness, it was another Kingdom, it was expanding and it's expansion was causing the giant stones to crack, which gave fire in some path of that Kingdom, the inhabitants were slaves, working to cover up the fire, the more they try to cover up the fire the more they had more fire break out because of the continuous expansion. I saw a big black spirit with wings lying down, I wasn't comfortable with the darkness and atmosphere, then I decided to leave, we flew through the first Kingdom, back to my body.
make this one no enter market ooo..na something else deh go think
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by murmee: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
SirWere:
Weed works in mysterious ways....
Very hilarious! Sirwere, I'm laughing!
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by izobemheuwaize: 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Op that's astral travel you visited other spiritual realms .just hold on to your God more. it takes a spiritually minded person to understand what you experienced.

1 Like

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by popularbc: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hmm,dis weed is so Strong e gidigor
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Higher ranking initiation knocking.

Better checkmate your life style.

Suleiman brother.
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by eminikansoso(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
You are dreaming.
I will interpret your dreaming for you.
You will be very successful in life but there is one position that no matter how much you try, you cannot get because it is not assigned to you like M K O Abiola aiming for president.
Bye and be hard working
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by eminikansoso(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Goalnaldo(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
SirWere:
Weed works in mysterious ways....
seriously i dont know whether to laugh or not to laugh
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by sirfee(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
walls01:

what I saw is clearly not from this world, has a goat head and leg
Hmmm! No comment.
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Yungbitz(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Melchizedek1:

Funny.....you won't understand else it is given to you .
I don't do drugs, I am an old testament teacher
Weed is not a drug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. / Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.