Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman (37392 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Finally Confesses To Lying Against Apostle Johnson Suleman / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by MasterofNL: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2017
Otobo will suffer for this.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by HardMirror(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2017
mantosa:
Apparently she started a media trial already.

Apostle Suleiman arrested her without coming to the media, she should do same and let the media come to her. Instead she is going to the media and still hasn't presented a solid evidence yet apart from words from her mouth.

You are a disgrace to journalism if indeed you are even a journalist.

Don't you know the media is used as protection when you feel threatened?

If I had someone powerful against me, I would run to the media, so the whole world can keep track of my safety. Should I even be telling you this?

So you want apostle to oppress her and she should die in silence. Lol.

Why did you not ask apostle for his evidences when he claimed she had links with boko haram. He used that excuse to lock her up. Or mr. Journalist you would claim you were not aware?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by pinkpant: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2017
brotherly:

You guys are giving too much credit to El Rufai . The. Man go just dey laff. He does not have a hand in it.

Let's focus on the case at hand. I too don't want to be caught accusing the innocent but the details coming out are shocking. Why do you think no pastor has come out in support of Suleiman? Its because everyone is shocked . Psychologically a case like blackmail can never come up if there isn't something to hide. Where you need to start from are the charges used to get her arrested

Now the Danielle issue Don enter and preliminary figures don't seem to favour Suleimans claims. I also struggle with the position that the lady is not in the class of ladies apostle can date. I can tell you that kind girl can seduce even strong men.

If you enter my house that has all my valuables and want to fight me. I won't, even if I am sure of beating you up. Why? Because after beating you I will still suffer lose of valuables at home.

I can tell you say ogboju no go work for this case. The longer it stays the more other ladies can be emboldened to come out. Let him just quietly seek out of court settlement and minimise the damage.

All the hotels the lady quoted abroad will likely have CCTV. And if she says she has submitted her accounts to police for investigation. Then it appears she is quite sure. Make una take am easy. When mosquito dey your scrotum you no go use hammer kill am else na die be that.

Also consider that it is very very difficult to get apostles direct line. If she has it and had been talking to him one on one then story still plenty be that

hahaaa thank you oh... even the part where the Apostle man had the Otobo girl arrested was just too fast in the beginning for something he should have waited to do towards the end... now it seems he doesn't have anything else to defend himself with or even intimate the girl anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Aragon: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2017
mantosa:
Nice!

She had her bank statements, let her publish it. These are suppose to be her evidences. If she publishes and see the frequency then Apostle needs to explain himself but right now, she seems to be enjoying the spotlight and happy to be doing her job superbly (if she is paid to do so)

She has already published Chat pics with Suleiman Smiling and making different gestures with his face, which you DEFENDERS called Photoshop without asking Suleiman to tell you guys or show you what he was actually doing on those pics since She superimposed them with Photoshop on her chat. So who was he chatting with if not her? At least those were his pics. You didn't believe such strong evidence and you want her to provide another one. Truth is, even if there is a video clip of them doing it, you will still defend your mini-god. Instead of you guys to concentrate on GOD Almighty you are busy defending business men celebrities posing as Pastors.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by DorisK(f): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2017
Its not whether she's lying that most people are criticising or hating her. It is the malicious and evil motives/intention behind her alleged revelations..... You claimed u had sex or flings or affairs with a married man over time, u claimed he paid u heavily for it over and over, you claimed it was an amorous fling.....ok, assuming but not conceding that that's what happened, why then does she think the pastor of owes her five hundred million of any currency. probably she thought once she threatens his image as a renown pastor and a husband he will succumb to her blackmail but she failed. Am not patronizing the pastor o, am just sympathising with him over what he got into. Because its only dem two and God that knows the full true story... God epp him
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by AustinDBeloved(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

OP

You are irredemably ignorant.

May God give you wisdom...

I wonder why we even pray for false prophets to be exposed

When we are so religiously sentimental to believe it if they get exposed eventually.

I so much hate it when atheist like you come here to mention God's name so people could believe you are plain. We know those of you who are only interested in the killing of Christianity and do even care to investigate intotal.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by magzey: 9:59am On Mar 15, 2017
May d pastor once prayed for her in her borehole grin grin grin

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by valoking(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2017
HardMirror:

You are a disgrace to journalism if indeed you are even a journalist.

Don't you know the media is used as protection when you feel threatened?

If I had someone powerful against me, I would run to the media, so the whole world can keep track of my safety. Should I even be telling you this?

So you want apostle to oppress her and she should die in silence. Lol.

Why did you not ask apostle for his evidences when he claimed she had links with boko haram. He used that excuse to lock her up. Or mr. Journalist you would claim you were not aware?

That Apostle Suleiman nah certified bastard abeg ! Fake pastor's everywhere ! You should notice most of them are formerly a Muslim when they realize there is no cheat in making money in Islam they jump into the multi millionaire business & form their own churches

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by HardMirror(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2017
mantosa:
I read it where she mentioned, they are gathering the evidences. Then enough of the media taunting. Let her go to court with proofs and be done with the truth - since that's what she wants.

You sound like a kid. Done with what?

Is it not obvious that MONEY is what stephanie wants? And she is keeping a lot to herself incase apostle sule eventually agrees to settle out of court with her and give her money she is demanding.

Do you honestly think someone would make the claims she has made and have a lawyer like festus keyamo. Won't the lawyer know the consequences she would suffer if she has no evidence?
her life is finished if she turns out to be lying, and I don't expect any lawyer to allow his client go this far if they don't have anything to prove their case.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2017
Zzyco:
otobo had pounds and dollars, yet she slept in kirikiri prison and could not perfect her bail.
I tire o.. But all of a sudden she has money to hire one of the most expensive lawyers in Nigeria and somebody will not know that this girl has sponsors
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by stankezzy: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2017
menxer:
And what have you deduced to show the Apostle did or didn't do some if not all he is allegedly accused of?

I have seen some YouTube videos of her calling for the police to investigate her bank account with UBA if there are no direct transfers from Apostle to her to be found.

Are you saying banks will connive with her to tarnish Apostle Sulieman's name?

She even mention some hotels (protea) she lodged with him, won't the hotel cctv (dis)proof her claim?

In the voice of 2face, no one holy pass.
what u are saying looks stupid , publishing her account and cctv does not mean any thing, the actor leo mezie that had kidney problems he gave money and visited it is a common thing. There was once an aborted blackmail issue with deeper life Go, when a lady that pretended to be a member called him that she was almost dying only for the lady to be stark n.eked in her house with camera men waiting for the man of God to enter, but the man of God on getting to the house said God told him tell your wife to go in first, on getting in the lady rushed the wife na.ked with the camera men taking pictures, but leta the realised that they have made mistake and aborted the blackmail, this otondo lady can easily beg suleman for money and can request for prayers afterwards, so even if cctv carry his pictures does not make any meaning
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by koolcat: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2017
mantosa:
Hello Nairalanders,

Happy Sunday to you and I hope some of you went to church.

As regards the subject matter, I have followed the story from the beginning and I have been able to deduce some facts indicating that the lady in question - Stephanie Otobo is lying and the media lash is totally to discredit Apostle Suleiman.

Firstly, I am a passive Christian so don't assume I defending the Apostle, I am just being logical.

If this incident happened in 2015, why wait till 2017 to accuse him, interestingly after he spoke against El Rufai?

I remember Sulieman made a statement in 2015 against El Rufai after the latter threatened to close down churches in Kaduna, could it possibly be that was when the scheming started?

In her first series of videos, she claimed she has enough evidences to back her up but till now, she has only released a screenshot of a video call. Babes in the house, y'all know how you love snapping pictures every now and then even with friends. She is still yet to provide a solid evidence.

In a follow up press release, she claimed her laptop was stolen and that was where she had most evidences stored - I find this not straight forward.

Now to Daniella Okeke's issue, at first she mentioned the actress to be a Ghanian and she doesn't know her name but was able to figure out the name and even went as far as knowing Suleiman gave her a car.

Stephanie's claim is Apostle Suleiman slept with her on numerous occasions, got her pregnant and aborted the baby. Let her prove these statements beyond reasonable doubt and leave whosoever is involved with the pastor.

Now, I assume the media is the voice of the voiceless because I am a journalist myself, with Sahara Reporters at her disposal and having held a press conference, she should have laid everything down to the media.

Mentioning Daniella's name would only prolong the issue and if she is saying she only wants the truth to come out, then she should table the svidences and tackle Apostle, apparently she has a sinister plan hidden.

I know what a media frame up is, it drags so long that the personality of the character being targeted is maligned and damaged in the media world.

She also said his is a 'criminal', regardless of what your perception is towards Pastors, how is a promise of marriage a criminal offense?

I just thought to drop a few of my thoughts on the issue here. Please no insults.

lalasticala
...mechie onu biko.!

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by sure2(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2017
omofunaab:
So far so good.

The girl's story is making sense compared to Apostle Johnson Suleiman's own.

Believe me, the truth of the matter will never come out only the person with the most convincing story.

Apostle Suleiman's story is far from convincing

So which story is more convincing? That you claimed you did introduction and your father denied it, that is convincing you abi? I say
Receive sense in the name of your creator
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by bigsmoke2(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2017
Nobody will risk coming out to concort such a ferocious lie against a well renowned pastor like pastor sule,without an element of it being true. Those vehemently defending him are in denial because they hold him in high esteem.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by danigbo(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2017
Stephanie thought he had a formidable team. ...a former efcc lawyer ,an online guru that is not new to accusations of blackmail. And a gullible public that will believe any accusations as long as a pastor is involved.
But this time they have met their waterloo. Because one with God is majority. The Apostle is innocent. His boldness alone confirms that he has no skeleton in his cupboard. Time will vindicate him !
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2017
okenwa:
Portipha's wife acquised Joseph of trying to rape her. The husband believed because joseph left his garment behind while fleeing from her.
Otobo acquised Suleiman of same issue.

Only God knows the truth in all things.

But why she is coming out now and the reason behind it is a bit controversial.

From all indication, Suleiman is under attack from perceived enemies

exactly my thought!
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by ziego(m): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2017
brotherly:

You guys are giving too much credit to El Rufai . The. Man go just dey laff. He does not have a hand in it.

Let's focus on the case at hand. I too don't want to be caught accusing the innocent but the details coming out are shocking. Why do you think no pastor has come out in support of Suleiman? Its because everyone is shocked . Psychologically a case like blackmail can never come up if there isn't something to hide. Where you need to start from are the charges used to get her arrested

Now the Danielle issue Don enter and preliminary figures don't seem to favour Suleimans claims. I also struggle with the position that the lady is not in the class of ladies apostle can date. I can tell you that kind girl can seduce even strong men.

If you enter my house that has all my valuables and want to fight me. I won't, even if I am sure of beating you up. Why? Because after beating you I will still suffer lose of valuables at home.

I can tell you say ogboju no go work for this case. The longer it stays the more other ladies can be emboldened to come out. Let him just quietly seek out of court settlement and minimise the damage.

All the hotels the lady quoted abroad will likely have CCTV. And if she says she has submitted her accounts to police for investigation. Then it appears she is quite sure. Make una take am easy. When mosquito dey your scrotum you no go use hammer kill am else na die be that.

Also consider that it is very very difficult to get apostles direct line. If she has it and had been talking to him one on one then story still plenty be that

na u understand the matter
leave all these baby christians and defence

suilaman travelled yesterday without his wife.

i just dey wonder why man of God go travel leave his wife behind.

even if the wife wont participate she can stay in the hotel where he lodge and wait till the conference is over and come back with him

cant he afford her trip?

make i come and begin dey go we dont know who is who

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by olaadesino(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2017
Atrocity has been perpetrated by so called man of God (Pastors)

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by HardMirror(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2017
pinkpant:

hahaaa thank you oh... even the part where the Apostle man had the Otobo girl arrested was just too fast in the beginning for something he should have waited to do towards the end... now it seems he doesn't have anything else to defend himself with or even intimate the girl anymore.
Exactly. It is glaring that the apostle is confused and lost on what to do now. I advice him to pay the olosho and move on with his life.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Ruggedpen: 10:06am On Mar 15, 2017
this girl coming out to do this kind of blackmail she will be prepare herself very well but the truth must be prevail, checking her account is not enough, i think depositor name can be anything, i can deposit money into ur account by quoting his name as a depositor, with her emotional attachment to the person that supposed to marry her, both of them did not snap picture that she upload in the net since her laptop was stolen in the airport, did she make a police report about the missing laptop ? that they did party with somebody she can't remember but she is Ghanaian actress but finally she mention daniella hmmmmm
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by AlanSugar(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2017
Edwinmason:
me sef wonder o

Una funny no be small. So kanu wey sleep for krikri no get pounds and dollars?! Dasuki nko, dat one too na lackey for pounds and dollars too? Una borrow sense ooh, payback when you're old enof.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by tico1212(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2017
I'm still not understanding. Even if pastor sleep with ashawo... Wetin concern police or CID for the matter? E rape am?
Pple wey pay tithe no complain. Una con carry d mata for head as if say na una inheritance. Leave tori for wale adenuga and move on.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by olaadesino(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2017
Where is sincerity
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by HardMirror(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
I tire o.. But all of a sudden she has money to hire one of the most expensive lawyers in Nigeria and somebody will not know that this girl has sponsors
Too many kids on nairaland. If you were not a kid, you would know the most expensive lawyers would do high profile cases for free, because that is how they build their name. You the client is actually giving them more than most of their clients would pay. Thru such cases they become more popular.
And a lawyer would not allow his client make the claims otobo has made if they don't have evidences, else his career is finished and his client would so rot in jail.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by hotwax: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2017
She claimed to have bank log in UBA.

The money came into her account right?

Let her request for her statement of account and show us the entries showing transfer from Suleman.

I refuse to believe all these media image marshing.

I know what media are capable of.

I have learnt my lessons from Donald Trump and maionstream media.

Do not let anyone brainwash you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by anonimi: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2017
sweatlana:
Failure of promise of marriage is an offence! Make enquiries

I wonder what this funky mallam promised this woman that he is hugging like there is no tomorrow.
Yet he was rewarded with Emir of Kano thereafter.
Bloody HYPOCRITES wrapped up in religiousity. angry

[img]http://blaisap.files./2013/06/image37.png[/img][img][/img]

ossy10:
The central bank governor, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, has been exposed on all his ordeals with a lady-Maryam Waisu Yaro. please I donot have enough energy to tell the story here. please, visist naijagists.com and get the details yourself.

update...NOLLYWOOD SECRET EXPOSEWD!!!. JOIN "SEX SCANDAL,NOLLYWOOD SECRET EXPOSED" on facebook (search the page on facebook)or click here and LIKE the page@ www.facebook.com/actorssleepwithactrsses and Get all your daily gists, updates, news, gossips etc about the nigerian entertainment industry and the world in general.NOTE:we bring you the gists just as they come without any alteration of any sort...NOLLYWOOD SECRET-rallying for the truth. You wish to join now? CLICK here www.facebook.com/actorssleepwithactrsses

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1136897_cbn_governor_mistress_naijagists_jpg869cb6715da632178ad48ee6a5837bb9

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2017
HardMirror:

Too many kids on nairaland. If you were not a kid, you would know the most expensive lawyers would do high profile cases for free, because that is how they build their name. You the client is actually giving them more than most of their clients would pay. Thru such cases they become more popular.
And a lawyer would not allow his client make the claims otobo has made if they don't have evidences, else his career is finished and his client would so rot in jail.
Stop talking trash. You think keyamo is doing this for free? What evidence does she have? Is it the one she claimed were in her laptop that was stolen according to her? By the time she is hit hard with several law suits she will run back to where she came from. Daniella okeke own is already loading.. I love the way the useless girl has all of a sudden become quiet after series of noise making with providing proof

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by masterP042(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Seriously, I've been silent on this issue.
But from the little that I can decipher from this ongoing case:
The Stephanie girl might be saying the truth, But if this is not really about blackmail and defamation of personality as Suleiman has put it, what is she demanding money to the sum of N500m for? Why holding media conference and publicizing the whole issue? If she has a case why don't she sue the pastor and have a fair hearing in court? I don't understand all these media frenzy if it's not blackmail.
From some of the videos of the press conference that I've seen, her body language doesn't depict someone sad, hurt, that was taken advantage of, nor someone really hurt trying to find justice but rather someone enjoying the media spotlight and bent on getting cheap popularity from this saga.
Also for the past few days, her allegation has shifted from false marriage and marriage proposal to forced abortion and attempted murder. Her ardent supporters avoid the questions thrown on them about the marriage, it's attendees, location, pictures, videos, witnesses etc. But crucifying the pastor on mere hear say accusations of bank transfers, oversea trips etc. For God sake if she wanna get justice let her go to a competent court and get one, not on the media. We are tired of seeing this sh!t on nairaland
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2017
Edwinmason:
dont pretend as if you dont know what am talking about.......a pastor like suleman who is very popular in naija claim he is divorce and d girl culd nt do any fact finding......your own argument lack merit

Stop twisting facts. Suleiman NEVER told her he is divorced. He told her that his wife no longer satisfies him sexually. She was stup*d to believe that he wanted to marry her but that doesn't change the fact that he shined her congo and should confess it now before it's too late.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Alphamale2017(m): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2017
menxer:
And what have you deduced to show the Apostle did or didn't do some if not all he is allegedly accused of?

I have seen some YouTube videos of her calling for the police to investigate her bank account with UBA if there are no direct transfers from Apostle to her to be found.

Are you saying banks will connive with her to tarnish Apostle Sulieman's name?

She even mention some hotels (protea) she lodged with him, won't the hotel cctv (dis)proof her claim?

In the voice of 2face, no one holy pass.
if u know the apostle. you will know he dashes money anyhow. i send you money nor mean say i Bleep u. get sense na. he sent 8million to leo mezie for surgery even without meeting him one on one. the evidence maybe truth but the story tied to the evidence maybe false

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Rebuke: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2017
There are some miscreants here who for watever reason enjoy say/typin bad thnz abt men of God.

The truth can't be hidden forever, very soon we shall all knw d truth but while at it, some of yhu shld try n grow some brain knowin dat this whole thn can also be false, I mean, a mere conspiracy.

Hw could someone claim to hav bin havin sexual relationshp wit someone for long a time n yet couldn't or hasn't mentioned a particular hotel or location where the said carnal activities have been takin place?

She claims she has enof evidence yet nothn concrete has been shown to us to prove her allegation yet some of yhu here wld rather go on n take side wt her.

Really, I thnk some of yhu here jxt find pleasure in tarnishn or seeing d image of Christ dragged into d mud.

I patiently wait to see d end of this whole ish but I'm vry certain dat d truth wl surely prevail.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by danigbo(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2017
Are you telling us that if this blackmailer STEPHANIE has a picture of where she is bed with the man of God, that she would not have giving it to SR for publication ?
She has contradicted herself on several occasions. Even the father has rejected her story. I pray she has enough money to pay the pastor for defamation of characters !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? / Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. / Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.