Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman (37391 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Finally Confesses To Lying Against Apostle Johnson Suleman / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by sure2(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2017
To me it's either the olosho is lieing or something din't just add up somewhere as many people that like olosho , how many people want to marry olosho and Apart from that just imagine I said Iam going to marry you and I decided am not going to marry you again how Is that a crime ? Marriage na by force I tire oooo
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Provide the link to today's interview

Its on nairaland front page even:

https://www.nairaland.com/3683476/stephanie-otobo-holds-interview-tvc
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

So her sponsors have no other way to drag Suleiman down than to employ the services of a lady? How is that even going to be effective? Obviously, he won't be imprisoned and with or without the scandal, his church members won't leave him so what will the sponsors gain at the end?

You guys should think with your brain, not your Bible. God gave you brains for a reason. Don't let pastors and religion think for you.
Think. Where did she get the money from then if she didn't have money for bail initially
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by HardMirror(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

So he used the tithes, offerings and collections of poor members to do charity for someone he describes as a "prostitute" and a "stripper"?

Okay. Kwantinue!
And buying a car for daniella okeke another known olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by petchi: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2017
Let her present her UBA statement of accounts as evidence to show the transactions between her and Apostle Sulaiman.
This girl is on an evil assignment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Ralphlauren(m): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2017
omofunaab:
So far so good.

The girl's story is making sense compared to Apostle Johnson Suleiman's own.

Believe me, the truth of the matter will never come out only the person with the most convincing story.

Apostle Suleiman's story is far from convincing

You are spot on

mantosa:
Apparently, the one who stays in the media the most is the convincing side

This is a reply to the comment you made in response to the post by omofunaab.

Who brought this issue to public light? It was your fake apostle!! He arrested the girl and released the very first press release.

Your fake apostle as at yesterday has released SIX press releases on this issue.

On Saturday and Sunday, he devoted considerable time on this issue during his church service. The clips are all on YouTube. His wife also released her own video press statement.

So tell me, who has stayed in the media the most?? Your apostle is fake and ya'll should tell him to keep his mouth shut and stop digging himself further into a hole.

This issue shouldn't have gotten this messy if he had handled things really well. This is an issue that could have been resolved in a lawyer's office with both parties signing confidentiality agreements on the issue.

Stephanie should not and will not release any further evidence publicly because of gullible folks like you. It's people like you that will claim any evidence she releases is fake or photoshopped. For this reason, she should release further evidence in court.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

Its on nairaland front page even:

https://www.nairaland.com/3683476/stephanie-otobo-holds-interview-tvc
Good but she is yet to provide any evidence. .still more talk.. Cases are not won with talks.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by HardMirror(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2017
sure2:
To me it's either the olosho is lieing or something din't just add up somewhere as many people that like olosho , how many people want to marry olosho and Apart from that just imagine I said Iam going to marry you and I decided am not going to marry you again how Is that a crime ? Marriage na by force I tire oooo
Abeg. Then why did suleman arrest her and claim she had links with boko haram. Even without a single evidence. He got what he asked for. He must dance to the music now. The man lacks wisdom. There were better ways of settling the issue, but instead he arrested her and claimed she was working for boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2017
HardMirror:

Keep exposing you ignorance. When apostle sule pays the money won't keyamo get a cut?
And why do you think otobo does not have money? With the way apostle was sending money to her periodically. So she would ask police to check her bank statement without having evidence? If suleman was innocent, sule's lawyer would have jumped at the opportunity to nail her with the bank statement and passport. Then she is finished, I mean her life is totally finished. But you see how sule and his lawyers are not able to challenge the things she said in her press conference. Sure they are scratching their heads now.
So you think this is a case that will be settled and paid at once? Shior. Where was keyamo when Ese and coz pastor had sex scandal issue? There were far more evidences provided but the charity lawyer was no where to be found. Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2017
sure2:

Baba she talk am

Is that your proof? Say she talk am.

I can provide a link for everything she said. I haven't seen where she said an introduction was done. I stand to be corrected, give me proof of that.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by AngelicBeing: 10:44am On Mar 15, 2017
anonimi:

Is that why Nigerian graduates are doing volunteer work for free, because that is how they build their name (and experience)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3213437_img20150710091503_jpeg20c56cecbb364738309183e80ebcf081
Dont mind the mofo grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by HardMirror(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2017
anonimi:

I can understand you- but the lawyers are not working for free.
No!
They are working for a COMMISSION or share of the civil damages that the court will order.
No different from an estate agent who sells houses for a commission.
That is different from graduates working for FREE just because they want to "build a name" (gain experience). This is not common in our country, Nigeria.
Simple.
I have seen a lawyer lend his client 500k. It is over 3 years now, she has been unable to payback and the case is still in court (N40m at stake with other properties).

And when I did my IT training I was the one paying for my upkeep, while I had friends who were handsomely paid by the companies they worked for. Cos to be honest IT is work here in Nigeria and most of us worked for free and were over used sef.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Good but she is yet to provide any evidence. .still more talk.. Cases are not won with talks.

But if a pastor accuses someone of something, just like Suleiman accuses El Rufai of complicity, even without proof, you will believe because he is "a man of God"?

Even with the little she has produced like the picture. How has the "apostle" defended himself? They said it's a photoshop. Where was his faceshot gotten from? We can all agree that is his face. No picture like that was on the Internet so where did she get it from?

Secondly, he conceded to knowing her as a prostitute and a stripper yet agreed that he gave her money to help her. Why should a pastor donate church funds to known prostitutes?

Be careful when defending these pastors. They are men like us too and are far more susceptible to sexual temptations.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by anonimi: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2017
HardMirror:
And buying a car for daniella okeke another known olosho.

Based on confirmation from Daniella Okeke or court verification of the claim by Ot.Obo
I thought you worked with a lawyer?
Did you not learn anything from your association with the learned fellows
Abi you are just spreading lies and propaganda as a member of BMC on N250k payroll?

HardMirror:
I have worked for a laywer before. Infact he was involved in the Asa's case when she was accused of being a lesbian. There are cases you don't charge money for as a laywer because it is a high profile case especially when big compensation is involved. Did you miss the part were they demanded N500million in damages? Is that not money?

And who told you Nigerians don't or won't do volunteer work they believe would boost their CV? So you think Nigerians are so bad they don't do volunteer work?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by sekem: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2017
The political undertones of the whole brouhaha not withstanding or to be neglected, but every little detail revealed so far points to the fact that the Apostle is completely guilty as charged.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 10:51am On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Think. Where did she get the money from then if she didn't have money for bail initially

She never said she didn't have money. She said her account was frozen. Anyone could have posted bail for her. Even her lawyers could have done that. After all she has friends in Nigeria and in Canada. She's not a bird that fell from the sky.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by HardMirror(m): 10:52am On Mar 15, 2017
anonimi:

Based on confirmation from Daniella Okeke or court verification of the claim by Ot.Obo
Abi you are just spreading lies and propaganda as a member of BMC on N250k payroll?

I have enough reasons to believe he did. Afterall she was the one who posted the picture herself.
If I was a member of BMC, won't I be active in politics section?
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by HardMirror(m): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2017
anonimi:

So I am a member of BMC and I opened a thread to call out sarrki, omenka and the rest for they way they "asslick" buharis ass?
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by HardMirror(m): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

She never said she didn't have money. She said her account was frozen. Anyone could have posted bail for her. Even her lawyers could have done that. After all she has friends in Nigeria and in Canada. She's not a bird that fell from the sky.

Just be looking at the stupid arguments in sule's defense. I honestly wonder why suleman's lawyers are not demanding for evidence. I have NEVER heard them demand for evidence. They are busy trying to silence sahara reporters while living otobo

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by KingGBsky(m): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2017
menxer:

Those are evidences that only lawyers and the police can get, and don't think her lawyers haven't done that already.

Did you read the statement by her lawyers?
I think it is somewhere on NL

Oga you can get statement of account anytime and any day.
If you plan maiming somebody you better have enough evidence or simply just shut the trap.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 10:57am On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

Let her also provide proof that it was frozen or is it part of the fictitious evidences that she claimed got lost in her laptop?
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

But if a pastor accuses someone of something, just like Suleiman accuses El Rufai of complicity, even without proof, you will believe because he is "a man of God"?

Even with the little she has produced like the picture. How has the "apostle" defended himself? They said it's a photoshop. Where was his faceshot gotten from? We can all agree that is his face. No picture like that was on the Internet so where did she get it from?

Secondly, he conceded to knowing her as a prostitute and a stripper yet agreed that he gave her money to help her. Why should a pastor donate church funds to known prostitutes?

Be careful when defending these pastors. They are men like us too and are far more susceptible to sexual temptations.

El rufai has enough proof against him already. .go and check his twitter handle showing that he is a religious bigot. A man who pays Fulani herdsmen not to kill instead of getting them arrested. His immunity as governor is just helping him now. SMH
Take note am not defending the pastor, let her provide proof and stop all these senseless noise making
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by selfmadeboss: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2017
bro, for you mind abi? so you expect me to waste my time wey i suppose take find money dey read this long shittttt?
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Rexnegro(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2017
mantosa:
Hello Nairalanders,

Happy Sunday to you and I hope some of you went to church.

As regards the subject matter, I have followed the story from the beginning and I have been able to deduce some facts indicating that the lady in question - Stephanie Otobo is lying and the media lash is totally to discredit Apostle Suleiman.

Firstly, I am a passive Christian so don't assume I defending the Apostle, I am just being logical.

If this incident happened in 2015, why wait till 2017 to accuse him, interestingly after he spoke against El Rufai?

I remember Sulieman made a statement in 2015 against El Rufai after the latter threatened to close down churches in Kaduna, could it possibly be that was when the scheming started?

In her first series of videos, she claimed she has enough evidences to back her up but till now, she has only released a screenshot of a video call. Babes in the house, y'all know how you love snapping pictures every now and then even with friends. She is still yet to provide a solid evidence.

In a follow up press release, she claimed her laptop was stolen and that was where she had most evidences stored - I find this not straight forward.

Now to Daniella Okeke's issue, at first she mentioned the actress to be a Ghanian and she doesn't know her name but was able to figure out the name and even went as far as knowing Suleiman gave her a car.

Stephanie's claim is Apostle Suleiman slept with her on numerous occasions, got her pregnant and aborted the baby. Let her prove these statements beyond reasonable doubt and leave whosoever is involved with the pastor.

Now, I assume the media is the voice of the voiceless because I am a journalist myself, with Sahara Reporters at her disposal and having held a press conference, she should have laid everything down to the media.

Mentioning Daniella's name would only prolong the issue and if she is saying she only wants the truth to come out, then she should table the svidences and tackle Apostle, apparently she has a sinister plan hidden.

I know what a media frame up is, it drags so long that the personality of the character being targeted is maligned and damaged in the media world.

She also said his is a 'criminal', regardless of what your perception is towards Pastors, how is a promise of marriage a criminal offense?

I just thought to drop a few of my thoughts on the issue here. Please no insults.

lalasticala
You just Thought to drop a few of Your Thoughts on the issue here , You want her to release all her claims at once make film quick finish abi? You re a big hypocrite, You accuse her to drop all The evidents at once meanwhile You Yourself dropped a few of Your Thoughts.....my friend drop everything or You gera out of here. #hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2017
HardMirror:

So I am a member of BMC and I opened a thread to call out sarrki, omenka and the rest for they way they "asslick" buharis ass?

Isn't it funny how these guys doubt Otobo yet believe Suleiman's allegations against El Rufai?

Can you see their double standards? To them, pastors are infallible.

I have had my fair share of these pastors all my life and they are humans like every one else with urges, temptations and sins. No one can know what happened behind closed doors so defending them with the possibility that it can never happen because they are pastors is quite a stup*d line of argument.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by KingGBsky(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2017
If this news happen to be politically motivated and you all come here to say trash about the Man Of God then I must say our freedom of speech has been bought and tarnished by the political dogs. That simply means you and I are slaves to this government to be used and dumped at every single time.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by femmmmy(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2017
All of us know we are living in a smart world. Your phone is a whole media house where audios, videos text and graphics can be manipulated, stored and retrieved. It is therefore funny that only what is left on her phone is just a few Snapchat from Skype that are not graphic enough to be termed a concrete evidence, so funny undecided
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Timelezz: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2017
menxer:

And what have you deduced to show the Apostle did or didn't do some if not all he is allegedly accused of?

I have seen some YouTube videos of her calling for the police to investigate her bank account with UBA if there are no direct transfers from Apostle to her to be found.
A simple publication of her bank details will save the police time, effort and money. It's a wild call she knows the police won't heed since sending money isn't a crime.
menxer:

Are you saying banks will connive with her to tarnish Apostle Sulieman's name?
Has UBA made thier stand or are you taking the words of a prøstitute at face value? Her words alone isn't enough to drag any bank into this. Anyone taking the words of a prøstitute as bond has fundamental isues with life!
menxer:

She even mention some hotels (protea) she lodged with him, won't the hotel cctv (dis)proof her claim?
Are you Otobo? Hilarious!!! You want a CCTV footage to disprove his presence in protea? I thought the CCTV should substantiate her claims since she's only saying it verbally. Prøstitutes are lying schemers who sold their flesh for green papers, selling out someone's reputation for more money is no scruples for them.

No fúcks given for Suleiman or the hoe but blackmail is blackmail and the motive is dirty. This is all about politics.
menxer:

In the voice of 2face, no one holy pass.
True!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by anonimi: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2017
HardMirror:
I have seen a lawyer lend his client 500k. It is over 3 years now, she has been unable to payback and the case is still in court (N40m at stake with other properties).

You are simply confirming what I said earlier- the lawyers are working for a COMMISSION/ share of whatever amount will be awarded in the case.

And when I did my IT training I was the one paying for my upkeep, while I had friends who were handsomely paid by the companies they worked for. Cos to be honest IT is work here in Nigeria and most of us worked for free and were over used sef.

In short, you were in the MINORITY, just as I said. Most graduates in our country, Nigeria do not work for free in order to "build their name (get experience).

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
El rufai has enough proof against him already. .go and check his twitter handle showing that he is a religious bigot. A man who pays Fulani herdsmen not to kill instead of getting them arrested. His immunity as governor is just helping him now. SMH
Take note am not defending the pastor, let her provide proof and stop all these senseless noise making

So El Rufai's tweets can be used as proof but someone else's testimony against the pastor cannot?

Double standards, like I said.

And yes, you are defending the pastor. She has said she has proof and has made some key statements. One of which is the fact the Okeke is Sulaiman's mistress and we ended up seeing a car registered in Sulaiman's name. Later on, it was taken down suspiciously and you defenders see no problem with that. She provided a screen grab of her face time with him and you said it was a photoshop, where did she get his faceshot from? She mentioned countries, hotels, etc, and asked the police to investigate. Has that been concluded?

What more proof do you want exactly? Has Suleiman even asked for proof? What's his argument? BMC and EMC or APCMC. Laughable!

If you want proof, tell Suleiman to organise a join press conference let them bring their passports for a simple examination.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by anonimi: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2017
HardMirror:

Did you see my question mark
Anyway I have checked your profile and it seems you are driven more by apathy against religious leaders than anything else.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Ifebazz(m): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2017
mantosa:
Hello Nairalanders,

Happy Sunday to you and I hope some of you went to church.

As regards the subject matter, I have followed the story from the beginning and[b] I have been able to deduce some facts[/b] indicating that the lady in question - Stephanie Otobo is lying and the media lash is totally to discredit Apostle Suleiman.

Firstly, I am a passive Christian so don't assume I defending the Apostle, I am just being logical.

If this incident happened in 2015, why wait till 2017 to accuse him, interestingly after he spoke against El Rufai?

I remember Sulieman made a statement in 2015 against El Rufai after the latter threatened to close down churches in Kaduna, could it possibly be that was when the scheming started?

In her first series of videos, she claimed she has enough evidences to back her up but till now, she has only released a screenshot of a video call. Babes in the house, y'all know how you love snapping pictures every now and then even with friends. She is still yet to provide a solid evidence.

In a follow up press release, she claimed her laptop was stolen and that was where she had most evidences stored - I find this not straight forward.

Now to Daniella Okeke's issue, at first she mentioned the actress to be a Ghanian and she doesn't know her name but was able to figure out the name and even went as far as knowing Suleiman gave her a car.

Stephanie's claim is Apostle Suleiman slept with her on numerous occasions, got her pregnant and aborted the baby. Let her prove these statements beyond reasonable doubt and leave whosoever is involved with the pastor.

Now, I assume the media is the voice of the voiceless because I am a journalist myself, with Sahara Reporters at her disposal and having held a press conference, she should have laid everything down to the media.

Mentioning Daniella's name would only prolong the issue and if she is saying she only wants the truth to come out, then she should table the svidences and tackle Apostle, apparently she has a sinister plan hidden.

I know what a media frame up is, it drags so long that the personality of the character being targeted is maligned and damaged in the media world.

She also said his is a 'criminal', regardless of what your perception is towards Pastors, how is a promise of marriage a criminal offense?

I just thought to drop a few of my thoughts on the issue here. Please no insults.

lalasticala
You deduced nahdah. All your deduction are speckled with bias towards the person you like, which is obviously the pastor. No facts at all. You only assumed the so-called 'man of God' is above sin and probably cannot be checked by human rules and regulations. I don't know how it is that ladies especially mortgage their brain cells to their most times randy pastors who are more often than not, not better than the rest men you abhor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? / Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. / Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.