Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) (42764 Views)

SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos / Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by ijustdey: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Policemen attached to the Special Anti -Robbery Squad in Akwa Ibom allegedly brutalised some civilians in Eket area of the state.

According to a Facebook post by one Solomon Buchi Bartholomew, the policemen flogged and beat passersby, even cut their hairs with scissors because they supposedly looked like cultists.

http://punchng.com/sars-operatives-allegedly-brutalise-civilians-in-eket/

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by kllinxman(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Twisted Story.

10 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by DEBUCHMANNY: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
which way Nigeria? in Sunny Okosun's voice

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
Is it the hair cut that's brutality? Abeg mek them go cut their hairs, look like human beings and thank the SARS guys later.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Standardcosting(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
If truly they did flog you, you won't have time to pose for picture

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by DickDastardly(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
angry
My private and armpit will need some shaving ... and i'm too lazy ... where can i find SARS Barbers? angry sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
dah means if na me dem catch.....Dem go pay for my 5star bedroom inside cell

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Ra88: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
But why
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Dumba088(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Too bad,

Meanwhile

They won't Cover their body vry well before they go
house of God in order to avoid temptation. And if
pastor come do small thing we no go hear word abi
they think say pastor catapult na wood?# I Salute my
Muslim sister #

4 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
]My name is Ipob and this is my Germane view. I love Nairaland for one reason they post news they don't support any political party.

This SARS must stop this nonsense. When my cousin was drinking with my friends in Ebonyi state after they finished in Ashawo house. This SARS people arrested them. Beat them very well asked for bail.

I told my brother who was a senior army officer we came with our troops we raid everywhere. We opened fire if u heard about the open fire between Army and SARS ending 2016 in Ebonyi state we were the ones.
When we were begged we asked to go with our cousin and to go with people who arrested them.
We did so many experiments with them.

In Ebonyi State now if u wear black and black SARS will arrest u.
That is the benefit of having a military brother.

But this SARS are turning to terrorist like the IPOB organization.

The Government need to look into them.
Like sending a group of boys to drink if the SARS comes to intimidate them they arrest them.
The government should be testing them with military men pretending to be civilians so when they come to intimidate they loose their jobs.That's my suggestion

18 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Kimjinkyu(f): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
which way Nigeria
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by enadad: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
the police you set up a unit where one can report police harasment to. We get rights as humans nau, even if our rights no dey d constitution
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by cocaineaddict(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
I don't understand. Does everybody in eket dress in that cameraman jacket? Where are other passersby

7 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Segse(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by shortgun(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nonsense
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Abdulazeez007(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nigerian bloggers and hypocrisy, wetin d gus do,dem no talk!

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by obembet(f): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Thank God no be DSS

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by mrlaw93(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
They luk lyk cultists abi they are..
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by agboskipool(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
stop dressing like an arm robber dey will stop harrassing u their human

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by chibboy: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
pls let us be careful with how we incite the masses against the authorities.. the nigerian police is not perfect but they are trying.. atleast the army has been prosecuting erring officers of late.. the best you can do is to foward your complain to the force hq and they will surely be disciplined. it was just a case of some overzealous officers thats all. the police is trying.. atleaat they got rid of vampire

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by easy343: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
I give up for POLICE Matter abeg, them too dey mess up
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by mich24(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
I give It up to this cesspit of a country,

Confused Country.

5 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Goahead(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Is it the hair cut that's brutality? Abeg mek them go cut their hairs, look like human beings and thank the SARS guys later.
Shut the fvck up angry

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by esmarcq(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Full Story please , cause the Nigerian police I know would've have gone beyond what I see here for suspected cultists

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by dangote7510(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Segzyelnino(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Which kin COUNTY we dey
cry cry cry cry

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Seen & noted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported / Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta / Lady Pours Acid On Couple In Kano While On Bed (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.