Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe (1285 Views)

Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / Dumb Things Society Has Brainwashed US To Believe. / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe by humilitypays(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Some of the biggest lies society has taught us to believe:

1. Anyone can be wealthy and successful if they just work hard.

2. True love conquers all.

3. Sexual promiscuity makes a person not to prosper in life; yet most influential men/women are promiscuous.

4. There is only one right way to have a successful relationship, and that's monogamy.

5. The poor are poor because they're lazy and don't work hard.

6. Men and women are intrinsically different and can't understand each other.

7. Only beautiful, wealthy people have (or deserve to have) good relationships or marriage.

8. Religion is the source of morality. Nonreligious people can't be morally upright.

9. If you're in prison, you must be guilty.

10. If you go to school, obtain good degree/grade, you will be successful/rich.

11. If you keep your virginity as a girl, you will marry good/rich husband.

12. If you keep your virginity till marriage, you will be a good wife.

13. Nigeria will become great one day

14. Politicians/government care about the citizens

15. Pastors don't sin

16. All celebrities are rich

17. Doctors are the most intelligent/important professionals

18. The most intelligent child in the family will be the most successful; the stubborn ones will never make it

19. Every rich person is hardworking

20. If you are righteous and flee from all sin, you will get the best job, best wife/husband, become rich and live long life.

21. Youths are the leaders of tomorrow; but Buhari, Trump, Theresa May, Angela Merkel, etc are all over 70 and 60yrs still leading, huh

22. Prayer will stop you from dying young or untimely death, yet many prayer warriors have died mysteriously and untimely!

23. Beautiful women don't make good wife, and they cheat on their partners and ugly ‎ladies don't cheat and they make good wife!

24. If you live abroad; especially if you live in US, UK or Europe, you are rich/successful.

25. Married women don't cheat!

26. All men cheat!‎

27. If you speak phonetic English, you are enlightened, educated and intelligent‎

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe by Davash222(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Number 1 is nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Police is your friend

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe by Blakjewelry(m): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Op @number 4 hope if your babe cheat on you, you no go run come nairaland dey shout
Re: Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
There's difference between reality and some of those online gibberish perceptions.
Re: Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe by theunnamed: 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
and they still dey force us go school....
Re: Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe by samincredible44(m): 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
we will make #1=$1
Re: Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe by babyfaceafrica: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
I agree with you
Re: Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe by davidkingrichie(m): 3:23am On Mar 13, 2017
A mark of frustration. I understand grin
Re: Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe by firstking01(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2017
No 20 is a dumb lie.
Re: Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe by emdeey(m): 10:21am On Mar 13, 2017
13 and 14
Re: Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2017
15and16.big lies..
Re: Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe by pennytrate: 10:25am On Mar 13, 2017
♣ • → ok•

i assume you know better now
°°
Re: Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe by ziccog(m): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2017
Hmmm interesting.
Re: Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe by McBrooklyn(m): 10:57am On Mar 13, 2017
cry
Re: Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe by tosyne2much(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2017
I also grew up with the same mentality, especially 3, 5, 7, 8 & 11
Re: Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe by clerkent(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2017
at least it helps us and keep us in cheek
Re: Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe by humilitypays(m): 6:27am On Mar 20, 2017
clerkent:
at least it helps us and keep us in cheek
True smiley

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Shouldn’t Forgive Your Boyfriend For / My Wife Is 24yrs Older Than Me, So What? - France President-elect Blast Critics / My Boyfriend Is Breaking Up With Me Because Am Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.