Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

See The Tallest Building In Africa - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See The Tallest Building In Africa (53567 Views)

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) / Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by paradigmshift(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2017
Wisdomval67:

Hehehe,you this kenya man has started again. So what are you doing in Nigeria or what are you doing in Nigeria(nairaland). Mr Kenya. It just that we Nigeria aren't proud of our country. People like Kenya don't have right and ordersity to talk to Nigeria anyhow. Have you forgotten that we are the Giant of Africa. And that haven't change yet Mr.

console yourself giant of corruption
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by paradigmshift(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2017
Wisdomval67:

Mr man all this project you are showing,is just an online thing. Forget say he bad for Nigeria small. But Kenya is still a baby compare to Nigeria. We Nigeria are truly the giant of Africa. We are everywhere,in Entertainment,tourism,academical etc. Abi me too should start talking picture of project in Nigeria from google and posting them for you?

oya post them now
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by MtuMsuper: 9:43am On Mar 13, 2017
sindrek:
countries in Africa will want to compare themselves to Nigeria, Kenya too will want to talk hahahaha.

Even if you guys build America in Kenya you guys are way behind Nigeria.

It's not all all infrastructure what has Kenya fine for other African countries? What Ameria is to the world is what Nigeria is to Africa.

Irrespective of our shortcomings in Nigeria we are still the giant of this great continent.
Giant? Of what? who crowned you giant? Giant nko, giant ni.

2 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sindrek(m): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2017
Kenyanstar:

I cant hear you from the noise of your generator in the background?
countries in Africa will want to compare themselves to Nigeria, Kenya too will want to talk hahahaha.

It's not all all infrastructure what has Kenya done for other African countries? What America is to the world is what Nigeria is to Africa.

Irrespective of our shortcomings in Nigeria we are still the giant of this great continent.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by MtuMsuper: 9:44am On Mar 13, 2017
Kenyanstar:

I cant hear you from the noise of your generator in the background?
ouch, eish!!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sindrek(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Giant? Of what? who crowned you giant? Giant nko, giant ni.
your hatred cannot change that, even South Africa and Egypt are behind us. Kenya is miles away bro.

Angola is more developed sef Lol
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by MtuMsuper: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2017
joinnow:
When they finish building. It's should be highly secured against Al shabaab. Cos it will be their target.
low blow below the belt man, are you human or robot? not cool man, not cool.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by MtuMsuper: 9:49am On Mar 13, 2017
sindrek:
your hatred cannot change that, even South Africa and Egypt are behind us. Kenya is miles away bro.

Angola is more developed sef Lol
Kenya is ahead on human development indicators bro. FACT. Only SA and Egypt surpass us. Angola is a false petrodollar economy with poor social services delivery. Kenya is a leader in tech development. Know your Africa properly b4 you comment
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Kenyanstar: 9:51am On Mar 13, 2017
MARKETfund:

Wow quite commendable!
Thinking of visiting Kenya for my vac this year

You are most welcome sir... Kenya is a beautiful country.

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by AsianTotal: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2017
ClintonNzedimma:

Don't speak of Nigeria like that again, inasmuch as I think we aren't perfect, No african country can survive our problems.... I mean none.
I guess u're Kenyan, with that ona forehead wey be like egg wey nor boil well

No reasonable country will allow itself to face the multiple problems Nigeria purposely put themselves into. No reasonable country will remain in any form of useless unworkable and unproductive union, no reasonable country will vote in a dullard as president, no reasonable country will be neck deep into tribalism, nepotism, mediocrity, useless and unproductive quota system, high grade sycophancy, self delusion and self deceit.

3 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Kenyanstar: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2017
Kenya has one of the best electricity distribution
Nairobi Kenya

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Kenyanstar: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2017
Kenya has superb housing at affordable rates

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by akigbemaru: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2017
Kenya

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by joinnow: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2017
MtuMsuper:

low blow below the belt man, are you human or robot? not cool man, not cool.
What I see sitting even if you climb that building u won't see it.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Kenyanstar: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2017
sindrek:

It's not all all infrastructure what has Kenya fine for other African countries?

411 scams
Drugs
Boko haram
Corruption
Overpopulation

Are this achievements you have brought to other countries? Help your country first before pretending to help other capable countries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Kenyanstar: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2017
Kenya has smooth and extensive road network.....

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Kingspin(m): 10:24am On Mar 13, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Nigerians are the heavyweight champions of "ceremonial chest beating". They're the ones who keep claiming the ridiculous tag of "Giant of Africa" even though the so called Giant is a Dwarf on the world stage.
Tell them. Don't know when Nigeria will start agitating for development. I tell people if change enter Nigeria you will know. Like OBJ say recently, Nigeria politicised social amenities, security, businesses every thing is politics. Lives of Nigerians too. Nigeria is not a serious country that why after many years from one administration to the other we remain same. Which area have Nigeria get it right after spending huge amount of money?
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Kenyanstar: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2017
Nairobi
The city that never sleeps

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by MtuMsuper: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2017
joinnow:

What I see sitting even if you climb that building u won't see it.
am actually part of the group that did the geotechnical aspect of the design. Our offices are less than a few blocks from the site. I build things my man, you?

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Kenyanstar: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2017
sindrek:

It's not all all infrastructure what has Kenya fine for other African countries? What Ameria is to the world is what Nigeria is to Africa.

Just coz your dreams ain't working, it doesn't mean you kill someone else's dream just coz theirs is working.

1. Nairobi train station
2. Mtito Andei train station
3. Sultan Hamud train station
4. Mombasa Train station

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Kenyanstar: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2017
Nairobi metro train

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by macluvph1(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Nigerians are the heavyweight champions of "ceremonial chest beating". They're the ones who keep claiming the ridiculous tag of "Giant of Africa" even though the so called Giant is a Dwarf on the world stage.

THAT IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN bRITAIN IS SITTING ONTOP OF YOUR MATTER.

BRITAIN AND BACKWARD AFRICAN COUNTRIES ARE LIKE 5 AND 6

2 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Kakamorufu(m): 11:25am On Mar 13, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

see finishing
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by ibbkiddsx: 11:49am On Mar 13, 2017
paradigmshift:

oya post them now

This Lagos Light Rail Line under construction

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by unapologetic: 11:49am On Mar 13, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

You sound like part of the few illliterate kenyans. Nigeria is the biggest economy and plays a big role in every aspect that concerns the continent. Nigeria is also more populated than any African country, hence the lag in development and also why it's called the giant of Africa. Nairobi and Dar es salam are beautiful cities and i love kenyans and tanzanians. #Africaismyhome#
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sindrek(m): 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kenyanstar:

411 scams
Drugs
Boko haram
Corruption
Overpopulation

Are this achievements you have brought to other countries? Help your country first before pretending to help other capable countries.
if you like download all the pictures on google and upload here, or let America relocate to Kenya you guys a way behind Nigeria
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by ibbkiddsx: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
The next Generation city in Africa EKO ATLANTIC CITY

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Kenyanstar: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
sindrek:
if you like download all the pictures on google and upload here, or let America relocate to Kenya you guys a way behind Nigeria
Nobody has stopped you from uploading the all internet either, it must probably because of the poor network coverage or lack of electricity supply that is stopping you from doing it. Nigeria & poor electricity supply are like ISIS and beheadings.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sindrek(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
We don't save to upload any pics to sure Nigeria is way ahead, just allow the little Kenyan boys continue talking.

Just because your country has started one or two projects you come here talking up and down.

If not for Nigeria who would know Kenya?

You mention bokoharam, what of al shabab in your country, what of all the numerous rapes and extra marital affairs reports we here about Kenyans .

What about the west gate shopping mall attack in Kenya? Wasn't that a terrorist attack if you ever heard of such attacks in Nigeria.

My friend web Nigerians speak shut up listen and learn, have you been to Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Calabar.

Don't come here shouting Nairobi this Nairobi that after Nairobi which other city is developed in Kenya? None

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by joinnow: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
MtuMsuper:

am actually part of the group that did the geotechnical aspect of the design. Our offices are less than a few blocks from the site. I build things my man, you?
Congrats and Read inbetween the line.
I said the building should be secure like America embassy so datt those terrorists will not have access to kaboom it.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sindrek(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
We won't upload any pics to show Nigeria is way ahead, just allow the little Kenyan boys continue talking.

Just because your country has started one or two projects you come here talking up and down.

You mention bokoharam, what of al shabab in your country, what of all the numerous rapes and extra marital affairs reports we hear about Kenyans .

Kenyans and konji it's like 5 and 6
What about the west gate shopping mall attack in Kenya? Wasn't that a terrorist attack if you ever heard of such attacks in Nigeria.

My friend web Nigerians speak shut up listen and learn, have you been to Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Calabar.

Don't come here shouting Nairobi this Nairobi that after Nairobi which other city is developed in Kenya? None

Block niggas like kiwi polish
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sindrek(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
We won't upload any pics to show Nigeria is way ahead, just allow the little Kenyan boys continue talking.

You mention bokoharam, what of al shabab in your country, what of all the numerous rapes and extra marital affairs reports we hear about Kenyans .

Kenyans and konji it's like 5 and 6

What about the west gate shopping mall attack in Kenya? Wasn't that a terrorist attack have you ever heard of such attacks in Nigeria.

My friend wen Nigerians speak shut up listen and learn, have you been to Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Calabar.

Black niggas like kiwi polish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat / Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.