Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) (82882 Views)

Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts / Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by gudvibz(f): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Must the pastor suffet alone he had an accomplice video them together cos it takes two to tangle

1 Like

Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by fufuNegusi(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
bumi10:
hmmmm

the gods are not to blame

this further affirms my decision to stay home and worship my God

mess pastors

Tis is not an EXCUSE for you not to go to church

remember Hebrews 10vs25
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by stevenchy2: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
Open file for your fixed matches

Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by olapluto(m): 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is the work of Buhari and his Islamization of Nigeria agenda. It cannot work. I stand with Pastor.
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by cbngov01(m): 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
EVILFOREST:
This one na PASTOR tooooo...

What about the gullible woman..??

Nna help me ask them
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by eluquenson(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
adultery is synonymous with Nigerian Pastors, i am not surprised cos it's a weekly activities.

SMH
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by mayortm001(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Pastors of nowadays dey fear me walahi.
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by Shadow002: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Edo again

Wetin Christianity do una

why can't u reason beyond sentiments
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
Who dey ordain this yahoo boys pastors.
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by EasyMind(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
Run For Your Life Ministry grin
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by godunia(m): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
this is unfair,wheres the married woman?why do we like humiliating men on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by Bimpe29: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
Deliverance things na nii.
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by mechanics(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
funny pastor
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by KKKWHITE(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
What about the married woman ? She should also face the same public disgrace .

1 Like

Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by xtremeidea(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Did He force himself on the woman?

for the incident to have happened, there must have been an offer and acceptance by both parties!!! where is the woman?

1 Like

Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by RonJeremy: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
What exactly is the Pastor's offence that he is being extra judicially manhandled?
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by Interesting15: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
illicit:
I refused to be brainwashed in the name of Jesus!

You mean Jesus asked him to do this?
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by Papalet17: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
if not dat someone Christians are so stupid, dos dat one look like a good pastor. christian nd foolishness na like husband nd wife.
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by nbisi: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
It takes 2 to tango, so where is the picture of the woman?...we all have to b careful when dealing with all these young pastors or prophets them

1 Like

Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by stoic6ix: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
nmreports:
Jesus. I wish I wont ever go to church again.
But then, can we forsake the gathering of the brethren? No!!!
May God help us.

it is not compulsory to go to church... Jesus didnt even command it!
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by wayisshut: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
NAIRALANDERS ARE TOO DULL. A BLOGGER COMES OUT TO GENERATE TRAFFIC SAYING THAT A PASTOR WAS CAUGHT IN HIS OFFICE DOING THE THING IN "OGBE". WHEREAS WE ARE SEEING "ONWE" ON THE BILLBOARD.

KINDLY LOOK THROUGH THE VIDEO, IS THAT SCENE ANYTHING CLOSE AS AN OFFICE.

THIS FAKE BLOGGER EBAL LIARS TRYING TO GENERATE TRAFFIC BECAUSE HE KNOWS NAIRALAND MODS ARE ON A DEFAULT MOD TO SPOIL AND TARNISH CHRISTIAN ITY.

I JUST PITY KICK AND START PEEPS ON NAIRALAND
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by nmreports: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
stoic6ix:

it is not compulsory to go to church... Jesus didnt even command it!

Really?
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
See how tight that rope is around his arms. Blood won't flow through.
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
Even the name sef. Satan get mind o...as in he is just mocking and challenging the body of Christ
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by Owiii(m): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=jamislaw post=54532498]Did he relate to Suleiman?[/quote
Think with.your head not with your anus
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by AreaFada2: 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
TPAND:
Run For Your Life Bible Ministries... What a name

Truth be told Pentecostal churches are the problems of modern day Christianity.

Ol' Boy.

So the hubby saw that church name & did not run with his wife? shocked shocked

Those Catholic with alter boys abuse cases have not exactly left Christendom smelling of roses either.

In Africa we just like to rubbish & mess up any idea from outside.

Too much hunger in the land. Physical or spiritual hunger I cannot tell which is currently worse.

1 Like

Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by viktor01(m): 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
jamislaw:
Did he relate to Suleiman?

No, He didn't relate Suleiman. grin grin grin
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by jamislaw(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=Owiii post=54546246][/quote] lol.....
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by Gujazo: 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sometimes we all seem to be easily fooled, yes from the video an act of adultery was committed but I did not hear anything about pastor in it and the Run For Your Life Church or whatever bullcrap the name is, the location definitely is not Benin or Ogbe. "ONWE BRANCH"?? there is no place like that in Ogbe, we should even question the authenticity of the video if indeed it happened in Benin!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar / Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.