Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him (41887 Views)

I NEVER KNEW: She Was The Boss And Not The Worker / I Was Mocked And Tagged 'stupid', Says Airport Security Who Returned Bag / See How My Ex Boss Rewarded Me For Being Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2017
kiddoiLL:
See dis story way u type so, carry am go nollywood...guys which nollywood actor go murder dis role? For me Odunlade Adekola nd Emeka Ike
You wanna know who will play Mr. Ernest.
This guy

13 Likes

Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by kiddoiLL(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2017
Gaara101:
You wanna know who will play Mr. Ernest. This guy
LOL... wicked man

3 Likes

Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by PromiseUche(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2017
From your write-ups, I could infer that you are not as good as. But all hope is not lost, U hv at least 1 year experience in the field from Mr Ernest's Engineering firm. Compose, couple a good modern CV and hit the streets of Lagos plus internet job search. Improve on your speech/vocabularies, read/download on YouTube - How to reply job interview questions.

Believe in yourself.

Pray to your God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by FA13(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
The people that you trust the most, will most of the time disappoint you the most.

You would think that you are friends, not knowing that they are just there for what you have.

I have experienced it before. Take heart and move on Bro.

A STAB IN THE BACK.

1 Like

Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by FA13(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
The people that you trust the most, will most of the time disappoint you the most.

You would think that you are friends, not knowing that they are just there for what you have.

I have experienced it before. Take heart and move on Bro.

A STAB IN THE BACK.
Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by iamphill: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
You are not the problem. Actually you did not do anything wrong. The problem is with ernest, but come to think of it he made you a stronger man am sure with all you have learnt and contacts you can set up your own outfit. Chin up bro better days ahead. YOU WILL MAKE IT IN LIFE!

1 Like

Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by ikemesit4477: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
onismate:
“Loyalty is the key to eating a better royalty attached to a good act.” But sometimes the key may not open the door and royalty becomes useless. Sometimes the fact you are loyal doesn’t make you a benefit of royalty attached to your act.
February 2015 I finished my NYSC in far not. I returned to Lagos for good. One of my late dad’s very close friend when he was alive had promised me a slot in his company after my service. He was a very good friend of my dad. His name is Mr Earnest (not the real name). They did business together. If not for daddy’s death I’m sure my dad would have gone far.
Na so I return to lasgidi make I come start work for my Earnest company. Only for me to be told that there was no slot for me at the moment. He (Mr. Earnest) said I should exercise some patients, that they would recruit the next 2 months. Since he was a family friend, a trusted friend for that matter! So rather than staying at home doing nothing, being an engineering graduate and it was an engineering company. I decided to come to the company daily in which Mr. Earnest didn’t see any wrong in it. So I came to the company and sometimes I was talking to field. Na so e start oo.
Every day, I go to Mr. Earnest’s house, sometimes I wash his cars in the morning as he prepares for work then I drive him to work. Sometimes I stay at his office and help draft out estimates and some oversight functions. I was practically like his personal assistant (P.A). Yet I wasn’t made a staff, not even half-staff or even on contract. The only thing I was benefiting was feeding money daily and no stipends or allowance at all.
Months came and went and yet Mr. Earnest would still tell me to hold on that the company will soon recruit. But sometimes I see new faces which I ask from some few staff and they will tell me the new faces are new recruits. “But how come this man (Mr. Earnest) would tell me that the company was yet to recruit, but i see new faces almost every two months in the company. Apparently I was engrossed in the thoughts of the good life and huge salary I will earn monthly that I was so blind to see that time was going. And that nobody owes me anything. I was supposed to believe in myself and move out rather than depending on someone who isn’t sure.
Mid 2016, my girlfriend was angry, even my mom too. They feel maybe I had been hypnotized and made to stay at Mr. Earnest company for a year and yet to even achieve anything. And truly I never achieved anything but a few experiences. But I work myself as if I was a staff of the company. People who don’t know might think I was a staff but I wasn’t. Infact they don’t even want to fix me anywhere.
My mom asked me to leave there because I wasn’t paid any salary or any compensation. It almost brought fight between I and my girlfriend because she wasn’t satisfied with me there because I wasn’t gaining anything materially or financially. I was only working tirelessly in the company and sometimes go to Mr. Earnest’s house and wash his cars, I also help his family do some chores, drive the kids to school and bring them back. I did all this job with all my heart as if it was mine. But with all my girlfriend, mom and other siblings told me to stop and leave there because it was obvious the Earnest family wasn’t willing to help me. Still I maintained that I wanted to be patient a little while.
I confronted Mr. Earnest to remind him of his promises, “as if he was my God.” He said I should exercise patient that the company was going to recruit new staff to join the workforce since his trying to diversify and expand. Na so I begin happy because I was going to have the opportunity to be staffed.
A month later, Mr. Earnest sent me on an errand to Ibadan for work with some of the staff. We spent five days and returned. But I didn’t visit the office. I joined some of the workforce on the field for a project which lasted for 7 days. When I returned to the office the next Tuesday morning, I met a little crowd at the company’s gate. Well-dressed young guys and ladies with envelopes in their hands. Na so I ask one of them wetin dey happen. She said that the company was recruiting and they asked that applicants should come to the company to submit their CV in person. “And Mr. Earnest never told me anything about it,” I thought to myself. I went into the office and as some staffs in which they confirmed the company was recruiting and that day was the deadline. One of the staff said they started accepting CVs two weeks back. I was shocked because I wasn’t aware. I called Mr. Earnest since he wasn’t at the office that moment. I asked if I should apply, thinking maybe he was going to tell me not to because I was the special one. My case will be treated specially and differently. “But for were!” He asked me to follow my mates and submit my CV. Na so I rush go print my CV come give the HR. The role I applied for was an engineering related role.
A week later I was invited for an interview and I went like my mates. We were about 40 that came for the interview. I was happy and confident that at least I was going to stand a chance since I have been unofficially working in company for a year, plus I have experience and knows much more than other applicants. And it was senior workers whe were the interviewers.
When it got to my turn, it was fun when I walked into the room. I wasn’t scared. Infact they didn’t ask me much questions as they already knew me. It was like a friendly chat which lasted for about a minute and I was asked to leave since I was the special one.
A week later I and some other staff of the company went to Port Harcourt for a construction work which lasted for 2 weeks. After the work I wasn’t giving anything, as usual that’s how it’s been happening.
When I returned to the office I saw some of the people I did interview week at the company. I asked about two of them and they said they resumed two weeks back, the interview was successful. One of them asked if I was asked to resume that day because she never saw me after the interview till that day. I couldn’t give her an answer because so many things were going through my head. I felt maybe because I was not around, I was successful and my appointment letter will be waiting for me. I went to the HR department only for me to be told that the company hired 14 out of 40 applicants they interviewed and I wasn’t one of them. Immediately he said that, I was just down casted. It just looked as if something left me. “So I was not hired?” I thought to myself.
I waited for Mr. Earnest to come to work. He came and I went to meet him at his office on my job. He said he was aware I didn’t make it and it wasn’t his fault, I should try later in the next two years they will recruit. “So make I come wait for next two years! Abi na there I wan old die?” I left his office so sad. I began regretting. My family was right all along. I had wasted over a year licking and cleaning Mr. Earnest’s ass without a good thing in return. My loyalty didn’t lead to any royalty. And this is October 2016.
Out of anger I left the office and never returned any more. Mr. Earnest never bothered calling me after that day. You need to see me crying like a baby. Thank God for my family who consoled me because I nearly ran mad. I was just acting weird. I trekked from oshodi to Ajah looking for schools that was recruiting new teachers. I came back 10pm and all my legs were aching me. I couldn’t stand up properly for 3 days.
I was just looking for any kind of job. Luckily I got a job at an event center in Ikeja where they are paying me N40,000. It’s not much but at least it’s making me a better person and independent. Unlike when I was at Mr. Earnest’s company, I was still begging my mom N100 for recharge cards most times. I believed I will soon get a better offer.
So my people, sometimes too much loyalty can make one look stupid and foolish. I believe you will learn from this story. I am not saying you shouldn’t be loyal, but don’t allow your values to be edged to the wall. Don’t allow yourself, self-esteem to be defeated because of your loyalty.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1336-when-my-loyalty-didn-t-lead-to-royalty-story-of-a-nigerian-job-hunter-who-his-loyalty-was-abused
it happens, I remember when I was asking my uncle for a job, he is well to do! He was asking me whether I am a born again, I was wondering what born again got to do with that!

3 Likes

Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
kiddoiLL:
LOL... wicked man
Me, wicked?
Nah, I'm just keeping it real. grin grin
Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by kiddoiLL(m): 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
Gaara101:
Me, wicked? Nah, I'm just keeping it real. grin grin
not..i mean d man in d picp
Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
kiddoiLL:
not..i mean d man in d picp
Oh, now I get.
He suits the role of Mr. Ernest perfectly.
Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by BentSpoon(m): 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Op belike. God! shocked
And to some guys wey dae behave like xay dem use una brain play nairabet I give u this. grin grin grin u are not alone
Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by Babamide(m): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
In life, u don't mix business with family. U are an engineering graduate and u go to wash car for someone every morning, Why? Did he pay your school fees?
In my honest opinion, u are not qualified for the job. I'm not even sure u can defend your engineering degree

4 Likes

Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by apollo13(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
You are a graduate of engineering and your article reads like the write-up of an articulate bus conductor. Shame.
If I were 'Mr Ernest' I would not employ you either.
Is this your best shot? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by Abbey2sam(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
onismate:
“Loyalty is the key to eating a better royalty attached to a good act.” But sometimes the key may not open the door and royalty becomes useless. Sometimes the fact you are loyal doesn’t make you a benefit of royalty attached to your act.
February 2015 I finished my NYSC in far not. I returned to Lagos for good. One of my late dad’s very close friend when he was alive had promised me a slot in his company after my service. He was a very good friend of my dad. His name is Mr Earnest (not the real name). They did business together. If not for daddy’s death I’m sure my dad would have gone far.
Na so I return to lasgidi make I come start work for my Earnest company. Only for me to be told that there was no slot for me at the moment. He (Mr. Earnest) said I should exercise some patients, that they would recruit the next 2 months. Since he was a family friend, a trusted friend for that matter! So rather than staying at home doing nothing, being an engineering graduate and it was an engineering company. I decided to come to the company daily in which Mr. Earnest didn’t see any wrong in it. So I came to the company and sometimes I was talking to field. Na so e start oo.
Every day, I go to Mr. Earnest’s house, sometimes I wash his cars in the morning as he prepares for work then I drive him to work. Sometimes I stay at his office and help draft out estimates and some oversight functions. I was practically like his personal assistant (P.A). Yet I wasn’t made a staff, not even half-staff or even on contract. The only thing I was benefiting was feeding money daily and no stipends or allowance at all.
Months came and went and yet Mr. Earnest would still tell me to hold on that the company will soon recruit. But sometimes I see new faces which I ask from some few staff and they will tell me the new faces are new recruits. “But how come this man (Mr. Earnest) would tell me that the company was yet to recruit, but i see new faces almost every two months in the company. Apparently I was engrossed in the thoughts of the good life and huge salary I will earn monthly that I was so blind to see that time was going. And that nobody owes me anything. I was supposed to believe in myself and move out rather than depending on someone who isn’t sure.
Mid 2016, my girlfriend was angry, even my mom too. They feel maybe I had been hypnotized and made to stay at Mr. Earnest company for a year and yet to even achieve anything. And truly I never achieved anything but a few experiences. But I work myself as if I was a staff of the company. People who don’t know might think I was a staff but I wasn’t. Infact they don’t even want to fix me anywhere.
My mom asked me to leave there because I wasn’t paid any salary or any compensation. It almost brought fight between I and my girlfriend because she wasn’t satisfied with me there because I wasn’t gaining anything materially or financially. I was only working tirelessly in the company and sometimes go to Mr. Earnest’s house and wash his cars, I also help his family do some chores, drive the kids to school and bring them back. I did all this job with all my heart as if it was mine. But with all my girlfriend, mom and other siblings told me to stop and leave there because it was obvious the Earnest family wasn’t willing to help me. Still I maintained that I wanted to be patient a little while.
I confronted Mr. Earnest to remind him of his promises, “as if he was my God.” He said I should exercise patient that the company was going to recruit new staff to join the workforce since his trying to diversify and expand. Na so I begin happy because I was going to have the opportunity to be staffed.
A month later, Mr. Earnest sent me on an errand to Ibadan for work with some of the staff. We spent five days and returned. But I didn’t visit the office. I joined some of the workforce on the field for a project which lasted for 7 days. When I returned to the office the next Tuesday morning, I met a little crowd at the company’s gate. Well-dressed young guys and ladies with envelopes in their hands. Na so I ask one of them wetin dey happen. She said that the company was recruiting and they asked that applicants should come to the company to submit their CV in person. “And Mr. Earnest never told me anything about it,” I thought to myself. I went into the office and as some staffs in which they confirmed the company was recruiting and that day was the deadline. One of the staff said they started accepting CVs two weeks back. I was shocked because I wasn’t aware. I called Mr. Earnest since he wasn’t at the office that moment. I asked if I should apply, thinking maybe he was going to tell me not to because I was the special one. My case will be treated specially and differently. “But for were!” He asked me to follow my mates and submit my CV. Na so I rush go print my CV come give the HR. The role I applied for was an engineering related role.
A week later I was invited for an interview and I went like my mates. We were about 40 that came for the interview. I was happy and confident that at least I was going to stand a chance since I have been unofficially working in company for a year, plus I have experience and knows much more than other applicants. And it was senior workers whe were the interviewers.
When it got to my turn, it was fun when I walked into the room. I wasn’t scared. Infact they didn’t ask me much questions as they already knew me. It was like a friendly chat which lasted for about a minute and I was asked to leave since I was the special one.
A week later I and some other staff of the company went to Port Harcourt for a construction work which lasted for 2 weeks. After the work I wasn’t giving anything, as usual that’s how it’s been happening.
When I returned to the office I saw some of the people I did interview week at the company. I asked about two of them and they said they resumed two weeks back, the interview was successful. One of them asked if I was asked to resume that day because she never saw me after the interview till that day. I couldn’t give her an answer because so many things were going through my head. I felt maybe because I was not around, I was successful and my appointment letter will be waiting for me. I went to the HR department only for me to be told that the company hired 14 out of 40 applicants they interviewed and I wasn’t one of them. Immediately he said that, I was just down casted. It just looked as if something left me. “So I was not hired?” I thought to myself.
I waited for Mr. Earnest to come to work. He came and I went to meet him at his office on my job. He said he was aware I didn’t make it and it wasn’t his fault, I should try later in the next two years they will recruit. “So make I come wait for next two years! Abi na there I wan old die?” I left his office so sad. I began regretting. My family was right all along. I had wasted over a year licking and cleaning Mr. Earnest’s ass without a good thing in return. My loyalty didn’t lead to any royalty. And this is October 2016.
Out of anger I left the office and never returned any more. Mr. Earnest never bothered calling me after that day. You need to see me crying like a baby. Thank God for my family who consoled me because I nearly ran mad. I was just acting weird. I trekked from oshodi to Ajah looking for schools that was recruiting new teachers. I came back 10pm and all my legs were aching me. I couldn’t stand up properly for 3 days.
I was just looking for any kind of job. Luckily I got a job at an event center in Ikeja where they are paying me N40,000. It’s not much but at least it’s making me a better person and independent. Unlike when I was at Mr. Earnest’s company, I was still begging my mom N100 for recharge cards most times. I believed I will soon get a better offer.
So my people, sometimes too much loyalty can make one look stupid and foolish. I believe you will learn from this story. I am not saying you shouldn’t be loyal, but don’t allow your values to be edged to the wall. Don’t allow yourself, self-esteem to be defeated because of your loyalty.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1336-when-my-loyalty-didn-t-lead-to-royalty-story-of-a-nigerian-job-hunter-who-his-loyalty-was-abused

This story is very touching, there's nothing wrong in being loyal bro, the man was just been wicked
Be loyal to whom you need to be, don't allow this your dad's friend wicked change you to who you are not

Believe me when I say I've learnt one or two things from your story

God bless your hustle

3 Likes

Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by sammy6(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wicked man
Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by sholay2011(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Adeoba10:
Why you no revenge? You wasted my time, i waste your life, na to remove his car brake pad on saturday when going for owambe...
Are you for real

@OP...My condolences. What I will just say is you shouldn't have placed 100% trust in a human being, even if it was your father that promised you a job. The man in question is extremely heartless though. You live and you learn.
Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
hovabuzz people have come again o, with their sob too good to be true story, abegi
Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by jellea(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
You will still do same in ur new coy. U re just zombie. Don't try to impress ppl. Do wat u are suppose to do and go. It's not and will never be your company

1 Like

Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by seunlly(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
That his what loyalty is all about.
Is better to lie with the world than to say the truth alone
Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by Diplomaticbeing(m): 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Loyalty vs servility. You weren't loyal but servile, your opportunistic/covetous tendencies blinded you and made you not to know that your solely decision to follow the route you took only conferred you status of the latter unannounced. Ignorance isn't an excuse before the law.

Mr Earnest wasn't at fault. In fact, he acted like an important personality - important personalities are more at ease in relating with unassuming people rather than hypocrites. Your action (even as good as it may seem to a biased person) depicts that of a hypocrite.

Loyalty will always earn you respect of others; chiefly among other reasons being that you're unassuming, intelligent, honest and kind but not foolish. You know how to say no and enough is enough from the inception, when meted out with any form of injustice. And you don't hypocritically take the role of a servile no matter whatever.

However, servility will always cause you to appear foolish in the eyes of the other party (even though you may be superficially admired in your presence), it will make you swallow very many nonsensical things you wouldn't accept should you choose to do away with self-hypocrisy. It will always make you a loser in the end. Once more, you're to be blamed because only covetousness/opportunism and gullibility do make a sane, sound and able person to subject himself to servility.

Well informed and established people knows how not to convert a once servile to a protege or associate.

Next time, if you've an aim of being a protege/staff or an associate to an established figure, avoid by all means possible to intentionally or intentionally go through the route of a servile.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
I wish Omega Fire members

Would read this

Your

Story

...they are so loyal to a man

They work their asses off, give their hard earned monies as offerings to him
He in turn
Builds mansions for himself
Schools and floats businesses...

Worse still, he uses their money to screw the plumpiest asses and fullest boobies
In
The prostitution business.

1 Like

Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Adeoba10:
Why you no revenge? You wasted my time, i waste your life, na to remove his car brake pad on saturday when going for owambe...
you bad gaan Kai no chill
Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by grandstar(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
The time wasn't wasted. You gained experience and probably humility and how to be long suffering. These are priceless traits they don't teach you in school.
Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by Adminisher: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is the Nigerian youth for you. Backwards brained. Employment is a business and economic activity. It is not emotional and personal. Your loyalty should be to yourbprofession, it's ethics, your company, your customers. Loyalty to people in a business and economic arrangement is the height of stupidity

Loyalty to people is the number one cause of corruption and nepotism. The man was right not to have employed you . You were not a worker but a relative...A not too good relative

3 Likes

Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by ruggedtimi(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
You are a graduate of engineering and your article reads like the write-up of an articulate bus conductor. Shame.
If I were 'Mr Ernest' I would not employ you either.
shut up...mr article...as u sabi write na why u never be like billgate

7 Likes

Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by serendipityF: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by engrDTIN(m): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
Infact, exactly what is happening to me right now but in a small company... Thanks for sharing this.. I know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by k9ine(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
My brother that was not loyalty, you willfully slaved for him without his asking.
You painted a picture of one without before him.
Good you have come to your senses. I believe the only thing you got was the field experience, you can pass it as volunteering though without formality from the company.

1 Like

Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by Ayblaize(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Now what you gotta do is To make it!! !..let your greatness speak and see him come apologizing.. .and to anyone reading this... Do not depend on anyone! ..People disappoint!...Depend on God only

2 Likes

Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by serendipityF: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
As if u are ministering to me directly

Cutehector:
If I have ever learnt something in life, it will be never to depend of family relations/family friends for a job...

Its only God dat sends strangers to give u job
Re: He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him by hanslem(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys / Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.