Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) (44872 Views)

Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) / Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by goingape1: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
ebosie11:
Two months after Omega Power Ministries Port Harcourt rescued harlots,another rescued former harlot has tied the knot in OPM church.

Mrs Joy Francis (not real name),an Enugu born orphan and one of the OPM Diobu converted sex worker has again joined the league of married women in OPM. Taking her marital vow at the GRA branch of OPM church, the bride expressed her joy over what God used His servant to accomplish in her life.She said...

'I got involved in prostitution after the death of my mother in 2012. I am an orphan, my father died in 2007, I came from a polygamous home and could not continue my education after dropping out in my secondary school. As my last option, I took the choice of engaging in a full time prostitution to help myself. Consequently,I was admitted into a demonic brothel in Diobu where certain rituals are made through shaving of hair from all the sensitive part of your body to be deposited with the owner of the brothel. I could not find any pleasure in the business as several ugly incidents kept occuring in the evil brothel. I lament every day in my life for God to rescue me as I no longer feel comfortable tocontinue in the act of prostitution but to avail.At some point, members of Winners Chapel church near water lines junction, will come to the brothel in their buses to convey us to their church but will later return us to the brothel. I kept wondering why the church could not offer an alternative means for us to quit the illicit trade".

Speaking further, the bride said...

'As I was believing God for a saviour to meet me was when Daddy OPM visited our brothel with an uncommon style of envagelism urging us not only to quit prostitution but to pack out of the brothel to follow him. He promised to give us house, set up businesses for us, change our lives and also to sponsor the traditional and white wedding of any of us who truly accept Christ and repent from our evil ways, a rare opportunity I have been looking for. This divine visitation by the OPM envagelism team was made two days after my colleague "Chisom" lost her life in the act, a situation that created so much fear in me to quit the business. Today, those promises were made possible in my life, I am now wedded to a husband of my choice, the church has graciously provided another accommodation for us, set up business for me and God has changed my life for better'.

While praying to God to continue to bless Daddy OPM and the members of the church who through their tithes and offerings made her life worth living, the excited bride vowed to serve the God of OPM all through her life including her yet unborn generation.She vowed never to return to her sinful life anymore.

The situation was not different with the groom, a furniture maker who out of life challenges recently spotted OPM through Telecast and became a member. According to the groom...

'I do not care about what background we may come from but with the God of OPM, he knew his matrimonial home is solidly built'.

He expressed appreciation for the love the members of the church and Daddy OPM demonstrated towards him and his newly wedded.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/from-brothel-to-church-weddinganother.html?m=1
me marry a repented ashawo?

it can never happen

Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by buffalowings: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
Divay22:
Lol grin grin grin grin
I don't even know what's making me laugh

a haha
let's laugh together..

angry
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:
This is old news mehn! undecided
I just hope that prositute rip that man off his whole life investment and divorce him grin
Because that's what I would do cheesy

Your signature says it all "a proud feminist". Its obviois these feminists are embittered man-haters. Come let's us hook up..all those village witches that want my head...I'll just dash u to them as a substitute...watch ur life rot away. No one has a monopoly of wickedness.
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by buffalowings: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
TippyTop:
This was exactly what omega ministry headed by Apostle Suleman was trying to do to international prostitute Stephanie Otobo.

Instead of stopping prostitution, Miss Otobo is now going to be servicing senators and governors, courtesy of Kaduna state governor.

hmm na you know o
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ObiOrji1: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
see wrongest timing to have sex in Naija very funny comedy lolzzzz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnYVDO135E8
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
She's only a prostitute because he know. "Na who them catch bi thief".
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Zulu212: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
This kind of wife will not cheat on u, she 'll be a better wife, nd she 'll love you for who u 're..cos she's seen it all....personally I wl like a wife like this for mesef...I wouldn't need to panic or fret ......#justmyopinion oo
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
more strenght to the guy sha...i admire ur courage.
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hypocrite! As if you don't hate the female species more. Mstcheeww! undecided
myking95:

Your signature says it all "a proud feminist". Its obviois these feminists are embittered man-haters. Come let's us hook up..all those village witches that want my head...I'll just dash u to them as a substitute...watch ur life rot away. No one has a monopoly of wickedness.
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
You should be asking your fellow men that question undecided
stubornnn:

Y are you wicked
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by princeso2020(m): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jabioro:
Exactly my prayer.. May the good lord sustain her marriage.

Jesus gives rest. Mathew 11:28-29
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Hypocrite! As if you don't hate the female species more. Mstcheeww! undecided

I love women..but I'm smart enough to avoid thier trouble which includes never settling down with the so called feminists...but being on d receiving end of thier so called sexual liberation... more sex for us men at a cheaper price. Good for us guys I guess. A sincere man could love u to bits so much that u make his heart literally skip beats, but with what u wrote...u jx made it clear that your life is a kamikazee mission. So d smart ones will never want to entangle demselves with u (save for the weak beta males which u will either destroy or have him destroy u) Men truly love women, but women have vowed to destroy themselves and drag men alongside them since the garden of eden. Just re read what u posted again and answer honestly... If u had an only son sondear to you .. Would u allow him to be close talk less of settle with someone who posted what u just posted?
I dnt hate females, I love then....but no female will drag me down...if she does her hands will be burnt. Thank God for Crimes of passion.

By the way...ur dp is sexually suggestive..read ur diaries a bit...good for me, good for you..express all this inner rage in sensual ways....good for a brother's cardiac health
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Divay22(f): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
buffalowings:

a haha
let's laugh together..

angry
Thought you were laughing also
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
na wa for nairaland o
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wiz3t: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
SuperBlack:
A member spotted

Sure a proud member
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
decatalyst:

Hmmm...but the puna remains wide and the same!
That's an ish for her husband to deal with. Not u!!
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
I would rather have a daughter than to have a son. If I have a son I would donate him to the orphanage. For your information, I never in my life want to settle with any man. #femalepower! cool

Keep telling yourself you love women, I know deep down in your heart.... you hate them with passion, same thing with me; I hate men with passion. The only difference we have is that I'm not ashame to admit it and you are too ashame to admit yours. Wake up! This is 2017.... we live in the world were both sexes hate each other. Its the real truth and fact. kiss
myking95:

I love women..but I'm smart enough to avoid thier trouble which includes never settling down with the so called feminists...but being on d receiving end of thier so called sexual liberation... more sex for us men at a cheaper price. Good for us guys I guess. A sincere man could love u to bits so much that u make his heart literally skip beats, but with what u wrote...u jx made it clear that your life is a kamikazee mission. So d smart ones will never want to entangle demselves with u (save for the weak beta males which u will either destroy or have him destroy u) Men truly love women, but women have vowed to destroy themselves and drag men alongside them since the garden of eden. Just re read what u posted again and answer honestly... If u had an only son sondear to you .. Would u allow him to be close talk less of settle with someone who posted what u just posted?
I dnt hate females, I love then....but no female will drag me down...if she does her hands will be burnt. Thank God for Crimes of passion.

By the way...ur dp is sexually suggestive..read ur diaries a bit...good for me, good for you..express all this inner rage in sensual ways....good for a brother's cardiac health
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by CellTabRepairs: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
Repentant? Hallelujah! May it be permanent. Marriage is sweet but surely has its ugly moments and challenges that try each person's patience. May she never remember or be seduced by her old ways.

Meanwhile for someone out there;
Are you looking for a job? Between 18-50 yrs?Are U a graduate or secondary school leaver?Are u retired, sacked or tired of salary work? You want a biz with high returns, skill as capital, lowest startup costs? ■Make average N5k-10k - Up to 30k or more daily■Meet high net worth individuals[opportunities]
■Grow in IT knowledge■Be highly sought after [Money looking for u].■Employ others!

Just Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!

Don't SPEND 1 yr waiting for a job!
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:
I would rather have a daughter than to have a son. If I have a son I would donate him to the orphanage. For your information, I never in my life want to settle with any man. #femalepower! cool

Keep telling yourself you love women, I know deep down in your heart.... you hate them with passion, same thing with me; I hate men with passion. The only difference we have is that I'm not ashame to admit it and you are too ashame to admit yours. Wake up! This is 2017.... we live in the world were both sexes hate each other. Its the real truth and fact. kiss

So ur definition of female power is to hate men, the opposite sex? Choi I av jam madness in NL today..lemme adjust.
OK my female teacher's taught me that true strength doesn't need to suppress others to showcase itself...its value will naturally show. So u hating men just shows how insecure u are....stop the bitterness.
Anyways hopefully men will wise up...and put u spoilt kids in ur place...talking to those beta males. .that let hoes ride em....either way when the itch between your legs becomes unbearable to fill the void in ur soul...PM me or any real man to service u well and re-adjust your brains..with some oxycotin.
If u are tired of life tho..come try the hate experiment with me...I'll just pass u on to eternity to be the devil's LovePeddler. I still love u, but just because God loves man doesn't mean he won't send half of the human population to hell.
Love me some feminist bitch. Hate us..who cares? We will still get our desires anyways.
Seriously PM me, let's relate personally.

1 Like

Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
Don't worry, there won't be any Itch between my legs to fill the void in my soul. I have other things that fills the void and give me strong oxytocin. I don't need men. I just use them and dump them like the trash they are grin kiss
myking95:

So ur definition of female power is to hate men, the opposite sex? Choi I av jam madness in NL today..lemme adjust.
OK my female teacher's taught me that true strength doesn't need to suppress others to showcase itself...its value will naturally show. So u hating men just shows how insecure u are....stop the bitterness.
Anyways hopefully men will wise up...and put u spoilt kids in ur place...talking to those beta males. .that let hoes ride em....either way when the itch between your legs becomes unbearable to fill the void in ur soul...PM me or any real man to service u well and re-adjust your brains..with some oxycotin.
If u are tired of life tho..come try the hate experiment with me...I'll just pass u on to eternity to be the devil's LovePeddler. I still love u, but just because God loves man doesn't mean he won't send half of the human population to hell.
Love me some feminist bitch. Hate us..who cares? We will still get our desires anyways.
Seriously PM me, let's relate personally.
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Don't worry, there won't be any Itch between my legs to fill the void in my soul. I have other things that fills the void and give me strong oxytocin. I don't need men. I just use them and dump them like the trash they are grin kiss

Please if the "using" involves straffing....in Isaiah's voice "Hera am I!" cheesy grin.
But seriously tho...I've found the latest bitch to use as jazz for my next G+ hustle. Plz cum bitch, plz cum. U know those cold gadgets, and ur skinny fingers, can't give u d real masculine deal that ur core so much desires...the ramming,the sweat which arouses ur senses...the body contact, the heat.
U people are just confused...I doubt if ur prayers go past your roof.

1 Like

Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ewww.... lipsrsealed
Men are the one that's confused. Don't get it twisted undecided
Sorry I don't pray undecided....and stop quoting the bible for me, I don't believe 70% of what's written in the book.
myking95:

Please if the "using" involves straffing....in Isaiah's voice "Hera am I!" cheesy grin.
But seriously tho...I've found the latest bitch to use as jazz for my next G+ hustle. Plz cum bitch, plz cum. U know those cold gadgets, and ur skinny fingers, can't give u d real masculine deal that ur core so much desires...the ramming,the sweat which arouses ur senses...the body contact, the heat.
U people are just confused...I doubt if ur prayers go past your roof.
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Ewww.... lipsrsealed
Men are the one that's confused. Don't get it twisted undecided
Sorry I don't pray undecided....and stop quoting the bible for me, I don't believe 70% of what's written in the book.

No wonder. Its hopeless to continue with u. Abegi swerve
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Missonas(f): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
Damage control grin
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Mambox: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
peteregwu:
Na WA for this kine church wedding for this woman self? Even the Muslims can't put such top-exposed dress for wedding. Christians with their anyhow Christianity in the name of liberty. Haba! As a woman exposing your top is too bad. Where is Gods fear and love for the brethren. If you want to expose your body for fancy, do it in your bedroom with your husband. Na wao.

Am happy for her anyway, but pastors and churches need to come up to that high level of holiness inward and outwardly!

But this one is still VERY decent comparatively nah!
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
You cannot make a hoe AN house. Yes you do and the evidence is here.
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by JuneOctober(f): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:
This is old news mehn! undecided
I just hope that prositute rip that man off his whole life investment and divorce him grin
Because that's what I would do cheesy

You shouldn't be hoping for things like this really. You hate men fine, another loves a man and marries him, you should wish them goodluck in the marital life rather than praying for their marital breakdown. So not cool. Not all females have that feministic mindset.

1 Like

Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
smiley kiss
JuneOctober:

You shouldn't be hoping for things like this really. You hate men fine, another loves a man and marries him, you should wish them goodluck in the marital life rather than praying for their marital breakdown. So not cool. Not all females have that feministic mindset.
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
gritzky:
Nestle Nig. Plc 2017 Cbt Contest for Students.

Registration is ongoing for the Nestle 2017 cbt contest, for secondary and tertiary students above the age of 16.
The scholarship is aimed at rewarding successful candidates with cash worth of 80,000 to 200,000.
This is the maiden edition and Nestle Nig. Plc is ready to reward hardworking and dedicated students.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants must be Nigerians, between the age of 16-28
2. First stage: applicants are to write a short essay on the topic 'Do you agree that educated people are more valuable than people who have learned skills through experience in modern society.
3. Applicants are to send their essay to nestlecbt@gmail.com stating their names,mobile number, age,address and preferred state to write CBT examination if selected.
4. Upon submission, a confirmatory will be sent to applicant.
5. On 3rd of April, successful
applicants will be notified and sent their centres for CBT examination in their preferred state.
6. Only eligible applicants that have received their centres, will be requested to pay a sum of #1000 naira and bring teller to center on day of examination (note only those with teller will be allowed to take the exam)
7. Applicants will be tested on use of English, further maths and logic ranging 100 questions
8. Candidates that score above 80 will be rewarded with #200,000 naira and those that score 60-79 will be rewarded with #80,000 NOTE
1. Deadline for submission of essay is April 1st
2. April 3rd applicants eligible to take test will be notified.
3. Centres for CBT exam will be available across the 36 states of the nation.
4. Date of CBT exam is April 19th-21st

Lalasticlala

Promote more of this and less of Tonto Dike's news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Share Their Worst Wedding Experiences (hilarious Comments) / G-Wagon Casket Spotted In Anambra State (photo) / Wedding Cake Depicting A Nigerian Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.