Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

I Need Some Code To Go About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Some Code To Go About It (454 Views)

My Heart Is Bitter I Need Some Help / Quarantine Making Me Need Some Prick - Choco Baby / Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Code To Go About It by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2017
Hey my people, I greet una!

There's this girl I was trying to reason with.
We used to call each other. She stopped picking my calls and responding to my text messages after I made my feelings known to her.

Me self come fashi her matter, I stopped calling her, infact I kept her out of my radar, moved on to reason some other chicks. This should be about a month and some weeks ago.

Lo and behold! This girl started disturbing me with calls on Saturday. I refused picking her calls, she continued till Sunday before I decided to call her, and she was like, why I refused picking her calls and I reminded her of same thing she did to me some time ago, and she told me we should not talk about it that it's a past issue.

The koko now is, she has agreed to go out with me.
Ladys and gentle men all I need is a code (advice) to make things go well at the end of the day.

People with good experience should advice. Thanks!
Re: I Need Some Code To Go About It by dadaadec(m): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2017
Just be ursef.

No lies

No forming

Just be at d best behaviour and be real.
Re: I Need Some Code To Go About It by edoboy33(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2017
I thought u have tested puna already self
Re: I Need Some Code To Go About It by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2017
edoboy33:
I thought u have tested puna already self

LOL! I never test
Re: I Need Some Code To Go About It by valicious1(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
omo person don old o. I remember when me and babes de play dis kain tom and jerry play many years back

(1) (Reply)

Save Yourself From Heart Break! / Love Vs Lust: The Difference Between The Woman He Sleeps With And The Woman He / Delta Man To Marry Two Women Simultaneously Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.