Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today (54480 Views)

Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary / Photos Of Yusuf Buhari As He Arrives Nigeria From Medical Trip Abroad / President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics (2) (3) (4)

Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Nnamdisblog(m): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari writes officially to the National Assembly informing them of his return back to work. He was pictured with his chief of staff, Abba Kyari.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/photos-of-president-buhari-as-he.html?m=1

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Chimaritoponcho: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
A president that cannot die for his country,is that one a president undecided

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Masculity(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Some people will not have peace of mind today.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by ddippset(m): 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
I repeat that is not Buhari. Apc have gone to buy mask for somebody to pose as Buhari. Another apc lie busted.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Jabioro: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Let us see the good change you promised before it too late .time is now.

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Agent of destruction.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by AniTech(m): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
How I wish Osinbajo is in charge....... He is more active than the former!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
Let the good work continue. God bless Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Anasko(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
Best wishes to our President.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by EazyMoh(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
biafrabushboy you are still to deactivate your account. Children of hate are still pained.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef grin grin grin

- Power is sweet grin
- Baba sign sack letters to your detractors
- Spend four hours and go and rest today
- The one you dont understand, just keep-in-view.
- Your Vice President needs to take a break too, I mean proceed on leave too grin

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by alizma: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
FAYOSE, IS THIS TRUE?

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by DozieInc(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mamman Daura and co won't let him rest.

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by madridguy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by omenkaLives(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Masculity:
Some people will not have peace of mind today.
I don't think the President has a bigger fan than myself but this is a no-no for me. I would prefer he takes his time to recuperate fully before resumption.. The President doesn't cut the image of someone who's fully recovered. It would be a huge blow to his health and public image if he passes out on duty.

Mr President needs more time to rest.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by TheFreeOne: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
Resuming and actually working aren't same.

The man should resign to take care of his health.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Masculity(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
I don't think the President has a bigger fan than myself but this is a no-no for me. I would prefer he takes his time to recuperate fully before

I think you should have a glance at Garba Shehu's interview. He explains everything.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by GEO20(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Some people are ignorantly bent on killing this man. The cabal must have felt threatened by osinbajo's performance to have this man back at any cost

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by omenkaLives(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
ddippset:
I repeat that is not Buhari. Apc have gone to buy mask for somebody to pose as Buhari. Another apc lie busted.
Yes. That is MC Tagwaye. undecided

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by omenkaLives(m): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Masculity:

I think you should have a glance at Garba Shehu's interview. He explains everything.
Oh, really? He explained Baba is totally got too?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by doctokwus: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
If he understands what is at stake,he is expected to take a rash of decisions today.
The short stay Osinbajo was president,we saw daily activities and a president that engendered hope.Each day he was acting president,Nigerians looked forward to a new day,reading and watching d news with eagerness on d next positive news to emerge from d presidency of Osinbajo.
But anytime I see that Kyari beside him,I know PMB will continue in d same unperturbed and nonchallant pace he has been ruling us these past 2yrs.
Already there is mooted expectation,some despair and a sense of foreboding now that PMB is back.
PMB just has to change d way he governs,his decision making,the promptness of it and d people around him 360 degrees for him to av any chance of success in d remaining 2yrs of his presidency.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Masculity(m): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
Oh, really? He explained Baba is totally got too?

He said we should not expect Baba to have tight schedules.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by doctokwus: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
GEO20:
. The cabal must have felt threatened by osinbajo's performance to have this man back at any cost
Sadly enough,i agree with u.
But I feel it wasnt just d cabal,but PMB himself felt threatened.Local and international opinion,news,editorials and articles were daily showering praise on Osinbajo.
He must av bn reading and watching all these,coupled with feedbacks from the cabal and family members that visited him.
His return i feel based on allignment of his own and close confidantes thoughts(just a hypothesis though),was to stop Osinbajo's momentum,regain some bit of authority,before travelling out again.
By then Osinbajo wud av to start almost afresh to build dose same positive reviews he has now.

28 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by AngelicBeing: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef grin grin grin

- Power is sweet grin
- Baba sign sack letters to your detractors
- Spend four hours and go and rest today
- The one you dont understand, just keep-in-view.
- Your Vice President needs to take a break too, I mean proceed on leave too grin

No, the Vice - President should continue until full recovery to the president, meanwhile, some of the glorified commissioners called Federal ministers should be sacked and replaced, they are too slow for my liking, useless politicians cool

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by DropShot: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
I don't think the President has a bigger fan than myself but this is a no-no for me. I would prefer he takes his time to recuperate fully before resumption.. The President doesn't cut the image of someone who's fully recovered. It would be a huge blow to his health and public image if he passes out on duty.

Mr President needs more time to rest.
He must have been told what he can do and what he can't by his doctors. And I'd expect him to be following the advice.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by driand(m): 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Newest nursery rhyme
-------------------------------------
Old Buhari is sick nd went 2 london...
Hum Haa went 2 london

He left our beloved country nd travelled abroad...
Hum Haa travelled abroad

The sickness turned worse nd He never returned...
Hum Haa never returned

There came some angry Nigerians nd rumoured his death...
Hum Haa rumoured his death

There came his speaker who said he's alive...
Hum Haa said he's alive

The next week came nd he never came back...
Hum Haa never came back

There came a musician 2 hold a protest...
Hum Haa hold a protest

Old Buhari called him nd threatened his life...
Hum Haa threatened his life

Which made the musician 2 run hiperty hop...
Hum Haa run hiperty hop

If old Buhari come back the hardship go increase...
Hum Haa hardship go increase

And all our youths will be trekking 2 europe...
Hum Haa trekking 2 europe

This is not my handwriting oooo, is just a joke...
Hum Haa is just a joke

To all my frnds u can copy dis post...
Hum Haa copy dis post

But if government catch you pls dnt mention my name...
Hum Haa dnt mention my name

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nigeria President flanked by Department of State security service PPU agents

God bless oga

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by INTROVERT(f): 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Welcome boss.

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by oluxy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
A president that cannot die for his country,is that one a president undecided

Can you die for nigeria?

Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker / Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto