Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

If You Stay In Eket, Share You Experience With The SARS Guys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Stay In Eket, Share You Experience With The SARS Guys (866 Views)

Photos Of The SARS Officer That Killed Pregnant Lady In Lagos With Stray Bullet / Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo / SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Stay In Eket, Share You Experience With The SARS Guys by Codes151(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is getting serious o... My cousin just came back and shared his experience with the ongoing abuse in Eket by SARS.

This is getting serious! Share your views let's speak out against abuse since the paramount ruler and others are missing.

Re: If You Stay In Eket, Share You Experience With The SARS Guys by Codes151(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Please becareful! And stay indoors for now! Especially if you have a tattoo or use dada! Mods please help create the awareness!

Re: If You Stay In Eket, Share You Experience With The SARS Guys by Codes151(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
More

Re: If You Stay In Eket, Share You Experience With The SARS Guys by Beat123(f): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
I was at the head-bridge at staving when they came! Everybody scatter. This dudes just stop me and gave me a slap saying I should go down and walk! The bike guy went down and pushed his bike! They acting like they are the law or some kind of army! The arrested people with dada, tattoos, anything that like cultist related to them!! Even the least thing as having a big muscle will make them arrest u! Fucking drunk bastards
Re: If You Stay In Eket, Share You Experience With The SARS Guys by kllinxman(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
It will soon be over... just stay on low key 4 now...
Re: If You Stay In Eket, Share You Experience With The SARS Guys by subtlemee(f): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Which part of Eket pls because I passed through Atabong to get to marina rd so I could go to Ibeno beach on Saturday and I didn't meet any form of harassment
Re: If You Stay In Eket, Share You Experience With The SARS Guys by hedonistic: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
I'll never accept these kinds of unprofessional behaviour by our security agencies, but when I go out and see young dudes with very shabby and 'irresponsible' looks, I shake my head. Nigeria is not Japan or Norway where you can claim fashion forward or metro-sexual or whatever else that catches your fancy. That's the simple fact.

You move around with an ugly and prominent tattoo, with an ugly beard (so-called beard gang b.s.), a rough, afro-ish hairdo, sagged jeans et al. You should be ready for whatever you get.

3 Likes

Re: If You Stay In Eket, Share You Experience With The SARS Guys by WebSurfer(m): 1:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Lalasticlala better move this to the FRontPage for better intervention or attention instead of giving us stupid Davido , hushpuppi related stories that doesnt add anything positively to our lives

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows This Woman That Stole From Us? / How I Survived Bullet Wounds When Our Gang Members Started Shooting One Another / This Is What We Do With Their Blood– Arrested Baddoo Members Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.