Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,949 members, 7,845,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State (45688 Views)

Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention / More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite / Bauchi Secondary School Closed After Students Held Wedding Among Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by SuperS1Panther: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
That is called ''Legalized Fornication''.
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by Kingsolar: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
bedspread:
WHY PRETEND !! CLOSING THE SCHOOL IS HYPOCRITICAL!!! THEY ONLY PRACTICALIZING WHAT HAS BEEN DONE ALL THESE YEARS!!

NO BE YERIMA MARRY 13yrs old??
No be Sultan marry smallie?

ABEG LIVE MATTER!!
i wonda o. Abeg if na north e no b new tin jor.
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by akigbemaru: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
School closed because of illegal marriage
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by AnanseK(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
ich Sultan
bedspread:
WHY PRETEND !! CLOSING THE SCHOOL IS HYPOCRITICAL!!! THEY ONLY PRACTICALIZING WHAT HAS BEEN DONE ALL THESE YEARS!!

NO BE YERIMA MARRY 13yrs old??
No be Sultan marry smallie?

ABEG LIVE MATTER!!

Which Sultan ?
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by nextprince: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
weedtheweeds:
NGO's, feminists, womenists, human right activists and every vocalists are you blind to this picture? Why can't this guy be hunted down and made to face the law. A guy boasted of sleeping with a sec. school student and he was arrested. An activist came out boasting that she has hunted him down with the aid of the commissioner of police. Why is no one moving to save this little girl that has been sold off to a grown man like this? Is this beyond feminism?

What is your take on this pregnant single mother

Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by rufaikoko(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Most southerners (SE, SS) celebrate and rejoice at every misfortune that happen to the North. We share nothing in common, minding ur bizness will go along way. An average Northerner does not even care to know if u exist or not for ur in4mation. Perhaps because u r infidels.
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by nextprince: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
weedtheweeds:
NGO's, feminists, womenists, human right activists and every vocalists are you blind to this picture? Why can't this guy be hunted down and made to face the law. A guy boasted of sleeping with a sec. school student and he was arrested. An activist came out boasting that she has hunted him down with the aid of the commissioner of police. Why is no one moving to save this little girl that has been sold off to a grown man like this? Is this beyond feminism?

What is your take on this pregnant single mother from Akwa Ibom?

Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by weedtheweeds: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
i am still trying to find my take oh. even ese oruru case too. when northerners commit all these crimes people sweep it under the carpet, but they brag about bringing others to book. isn't that unjust?
nextprince:

What is your take on this pregnant single mother?

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by nextprince: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
weedtheweeds:
i am still trying to find my take oh. even ese oruru case too. when northerners commit all these crimes people sweep it under the carpet, but they brag about bringing others to book. isn't that unjust?

When you find it, you let me know.
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by bukatyne(f): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Birchi33:
Since when Nigerian government mixed boys and girls in the Secondary Schools across the federation, this problem start generating.
I can confirm to you that, if urgent measures are not taken, it will spread to other states as well.
May God protect us, ameen.

Are you serious?

Most secondary schls in Nigeria are mixed.... and we do not have cases of them marrying each other literally.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by kosisokosi48(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Livebygrace:
How do the north reason?
even in this jet age !

Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by bukatyne(f): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
@OP:

Could it be that they are unconsciously or consciously protesting child marriage?

I am sure it is mostly SS2 & SS3 students who would have guts for such and they will be averaging 16+ yrs.

I rather a 16yr old girl + 17/18yr old boy 'marry' than 13yr old girl + 35yr old man.

Except they all live far apart, can't they conduct their secret weddings at home?

Is locking up the schools the answer?

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by dikeigbo2(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
laiza:
Lmao @endtime children

It's only chuldren can do that not children....so no correction on that
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
What a swift move by the authority! Ordinarily, it is a commendable move but judging from the antecedents of many leaders in the core North, the swift reaction might not be unconnected to the the fact that 'hyenas are devouring the meat meant for the lions'. Only, a decoder will understand my submission.

@ bukatyne
"I rather a 16yr old girl + 17/18yr old boy 'marry' than 13yr old girl + 35yr old man". Give this lady a medal! She keyed into my submission.
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by Skubidude(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
Livebygrace:
How do the north reason?
Upside down

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by Stevoohlicent(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
no time economy heard .......
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by Godful: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
How than one want help oga presido recover?

Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by weedtheweeds: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
i do not take sides. regardless of where it happens it is wrong. do not try to shut me down by countering my point with logic. i am beyond that. i made my point clear and simple. bringing up pics of akwa ibom doesnt justify child marriage and abuse. and do not try to act insidious with me
nextprince:

When you find it, you let me know.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by Skubidude(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Young03:
Fear north
grin
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by Chukwudozzie(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ioannes:

Not more than th's controversy emanating from the south daily.

Let's stop being tribalistic on this forum abeg.

Bro, no jokes here, should i start listing them out for you:

here's one,

the region is home to the richest man in Nigeria, and FYI the poorest people in this country can be found in that region.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by CCDav1: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by sammyscholar(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
THOSE KIDS ARE BEGINING TO WISE UP; TYING THE KNOTS WITH THEIR HEARTRUBS BEFORE THE OLD MOFOS COME FOR THEM.

I AM AGAINST THIS, ANYWAY.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by NabeelAbu: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is totally un Islamic. I call it a child abuse.
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by Skubidude(m): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ra88:
Okay
grin Rotfl e pass even google o gawd
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by miraclea: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
The north has been the problems of this country marrying anyhow to increase unnecessary voters children they cannot cater for and until we enact a law which makes 10 northern votes equals to 1 southern votes Nigeria may remain the way it is

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by yarimo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Gabbyelep:

Must you see the pictures before you believe?
question for the GODS grin
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by Akinaukwa: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
That is hereditary. They were even forced to go to school. God will deliver us.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by Skubidude(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
Birchi33:
Since when Nigerian government mixed boys and girls in the Secondary Schools across the federation, this problem start generating.
I can confirm to you that, if urgent measures are not taken, it will spread to other states as well.
May God protect us, ameen.

Achaic mentality better free urself from ur backward religion.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by joenor(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
You be don Jazzy game...!
feran15:
Love is such a beautiful thing
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by hatchy(f): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Livebygrace:
How do the north reason?
Fear "North"

So it is written in the holy Scriptures.
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chukwudozzie:

Bro, no jokes here, should i start listing them out for you:

here's one,

the region is home to the richest man in Nigeria, and FYI the poorest people in this country can be found in that region.

Should I start listing out that of the south for you? You'd be shocked!

Poor, by which standards really? The Fulani that has a hundred cows and herds them accords state lines with near nude wife and kids or the Northerner who goes to farm early in the morning with their bottle of kunu which is what they'll have all day.

Contentment!

In the south where were pride ourselves as being more educated, guess what drives the rate of crimes too a high level, lack of contentment.

See the difference?

Does that mean there are no crimes in the north? Far from it. This is just to let you know that crime exists wherever man is.

Blaming it on a particular section of the country is myopic and naive.

As there are odd happenings in the north, So are there in the south, east and west.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Graduates Shine At Law School, Win 28 Of 38 Total Prizes / Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences / WORST Waec Result 2017 Found By Us (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.