Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,116 members, 7,845,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State (45693 Views)

Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention / More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite / Bauchi Secondary School Closed After Students Held Wedding Among Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by Mintek: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ra88:
Okay

cheesy grin
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by Fourwinds: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
those ones cannt know Maths...their brains is already stuck with sex...

nonsense children
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by bukatyne(f): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
obasy09:
What a swift move by the authority! Ordinarily, it is a commendable move but judging from the antecedents of many leaders in the core North, the swift reaction might not be unconnected to the the fact that 'hyenas are devouring the meat meant for the lions'. Only, a decoder will understand my submission.

@ bukatyne
"I rather a 16yr old girl + 17/18yr old boy 'marry' than 13yr old girl + 35yr old man". Give this lady a medal! She keyed into my submission.

You keyed into mine...

I commented before you tongue
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by bedspread: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
guiddoti:
What is hypocritical to this issue? All these men you mentioned are not from Bauchi State. The Bauchi State government disapprove student's marriage.
AND WHERE IS BAUCHI? Bauchi is in Space right??

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by bedspread: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
AnanseK:
ich Sultan

Which Sultan ?
Emir of Kano I mean
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by iukpe: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Tazdroid:
The North has a long waaaaaaaayyyy to go

Have you checked the southern schools to see that this is not an ongoing thing for years? Note that in southern schools, the students do not study in separate classes and the teachers may not find reason to "rush" to investigate a gathering of some sort, making this kind of actions covert.
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by ZeroUnity: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
FEAR NORTH O... NO BE TODAY...
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by medra(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
After now these ones we come and be fighting for political post mtcheeew.....i still dont believe these norther states shld be part of Nigeria.
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by bigiyaro(m): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
Tazdroid:
The North has a long waaaaaaaayyyy to go
long way to go where? dem resemble pipu way dey plan to go anywhere?
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by guiddoti: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
bedspread:
AND WHERE IS BAUCHI? Bauchi is in Space right??
So, Bauchi is in Kano and Zamfara? Sorry, bro.
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by TundeHashim(m): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chukwudozzie:
You just have to give it to the north, the level of controversy from that region is quite appalling.
that's very wrong..why do u guys always see everything wrong with the North? Controversies abound in each region of the country..and lest I forget...those kids were only being childish! several sex scandals happen in primary school down the Niger to..it's just that it wasn't blown out (discovered)
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by henrycantona(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hausa people with punny and prick haba no wonder they wan kill their emir for stopping multiple marrige
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by Chukwudozzie(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
TundeHashim:
that's very wrong..why do u guys always see everything wrong with the North? Controversies abound in each region of the country..and lest I forget...those kids were only being childish! several sex scandals happen in primary school down the Niger to..it's just that it wasn't blown out (discovered)

Okay, you are entitled to your opinion as I am
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by LUCASC(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Akani is not for child's play.
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by ststyreal(f): 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chukwudozzie:
You just have to give it to the north, the level of controversy from that region is quite appalling.
U nailed it, yet we think say dem no sooji. Northerners, you guys should take it easy biko, una too like kerewa.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by Captainsama(m): 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Just imagine. dis one na ss 2 and 3 campus be that. (shuw) even they pay 500 as diary beta make them us am do beta tin dis na just end of time
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by 2016v2017: 3:25am On Mar 14, 2017
bedspread:
WHY PRETEND !! CLOSING THE SCHOOL IS HYPOCRITICAL!!! THEY ONLY PRACTICALIZING WHAT HAS BEEN DONE ALL THESE YEARS!!

NO BE YERIMA MARRY 13yrs old??
No be Emir of Kano marry smallie?

ABEG LIVE MATTER!!
Re: Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State by tomdon(m): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2017
many of those condemning this act started forking since secondary school with reckless abandon. the difference with these northern folks is that they feel a sense of responsibility to legalize it somehow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences / WORST Waec Result 2017 Found By Us (Photo) / Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.