Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Van Vicker Wins Man Of The Year Award - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Wins Man Of The Year Award (6185 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker Wins Man Of The Year Award by daisies: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2009
The ladies are blinded by his looks alright,  very typical of Nigerian ladies and that is how a book is judged by its cover, it is surprising that a man who knows not one thing about the act of acting is winning an award for that act, he is zero as far as nollywood is concerned,  angry
Re: Van Vicker Wins Man Of The Year Award by Princessty(f): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2010
whitesturd:

left to me,dis dude doesnt deserve it,i mean hes handsome n all that but his acting skills are just NO,NO for me,i mean dis guy acts like the whole thing is jst lyk some childs play,he doesnt put emotions in it at all.even Mike Majid is still a better actor compared to him,All the same,he won it so gud 4 him.
he doesnt deserve it who d hell does he think he is majid desrved it way more than him this is his award for crapiest actor
Re: Van Vicker Wins Man Of The Year Award by THEAMAKA1: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2010
Princessty:

he doesnt deserve it who d hell does he think he is majid desrved it way more than him this is his award for crapiest actor
lmao! i agree cheesy
Re: Van Vicker Wins Man Of The Year Award by NickJ(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2011
Brother cant act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“i’m Still A Virgin” – Chidinma Cries Out / DJ Cuppy In London With Prince Otedola / Do You Remember This Anambra Beauty Queen That Got What The Boys Want? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.