Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense (61139 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by begwong: 5:22am On Mar 14, 2017
If to say na one prĂ²stitute make this post now, una for see the responses go don reach 10pages, but na man and many are here just reading comments.
IMAGINE OVER 33000+VIEWED AND STILL COUNTING
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Abiys: 5:24am On Mar 14, 2017
LoJ:
I really fail to understand the reasoning of some people. So because Suleiman helped a few people (with people's tithes) we should overlook his actions abi?

Even Ben laden, boko haram, Isis helped a lot. That is not the issue at hand. Likewise this is not a discussion on whether or not he had the boldness to speak for Christians in the midst of the Fulani attacks.

The fact and the matter is there is palatable evidence that this clergyman had frequent encounters with the prostitute, which he himself agreed to. Which kind of relationship was it whereby he would send 8000 euros to the lady? Video calls? Frequent encounters?

Again the lady made claims which can be easily be confirmed. Sule just need to present the passport, the bank statement and all would be fine. No need for these long epistles. Most convincing is the issue of Daniella okeke which has been independently verified. That alone is enough for any sane right thinking mind.

I have no problem with two consenting adults having sex. Let him visit ashawos as much as he wishes, life is short. The only problem is the way these religious people waste people tithes and offerings to fund their lifestyles and the hypocrisy of their teaching. The joke is on gullible followers. I hope They shall now realize that their hard earned money is not shared among angels but rather among oloshos.

Every church temple mosques in Nigeria should be submitted to annual audit and their leaders should publish a public annual statement of financial position.

You are totally sick.....infact I don't u were brought up by a good parent looking at ur level of reasoning
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by LilySopi(f): 5:34am On Mar 14, 2017
There is truth in their lies....
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 14, 2017
Ishilove:
Despite his faults one can't fault that he is a giver.

Yeah right, giving money that he fraudulently acquired through the tithe to whores !

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 14, 2017
Adulterers are great donors naturally, a trait that endears them to leeches and prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by emi14: 5:58am On Mar 14, 2017
LoJ:
I really fail to understand the reasoning of some people. So because Suleiman helped a few people (with people's tithes) we should overlook his actions abi?

Even Ben laden, boko haram, Isis helped a lot. That is not the issue at hand. Likewise this is not a discussion on whether or not he had the boldness to speak for Christians in the midst of the Fulani attacks.

The fact and the matter is there is palatable evidence that this clergyman had frequent encounters with the prostitute, which he himself agreed to. Which kind of relationship was it whereby he would send 8000 euros to the lady? Video calls? Frequent encounters?

Again the lady made claims which can be easily be confirmed. Sule just need to present the passport, the bank statement and all would be fine. No need for these long epistles. Most convincing is the issue of Daniella okeke which has been independently verified. That alone is enough for any sane right thinking mind.

I have no problem with two consenting adults having sex. Let him visit ashawos as much as he wishes, life is short. The only problem is the way these religious people waste people tithes and offerings to fund their lifestyles and the hypocrisy of their teaching. The joke is on gullible followers. I hope They shall now realize that their hard earned money is not shared among angels but rather among oloshos.

Every church temple mosques in Nigeria should be submitted to annual audit and their leaders should publish a public annual statement of financial position.
You wrote this long essay to impose your own laws to the church?
You said you have no problem with two consenting adults..be blessed...but after all this feud the endpoint is just to discourage worshippers from tithing and offering indirectly destroying the church of God .
If you destroy Suleiman have you destroy the church as a body of Christ?
Jesus know the kind of Otobo whom the father divorce the mother over 30years ago when she was small and the father disowned her Stephanie because of her olosha lifestyles; who claimed she is 23years old but she was already born before the divorce is a habitual liar and will one day tell lies about church of God.
Him Jesus said to Peter in Mathew 16:18....
"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hel will not overcome it"
You cannot destroy Suleiman his rock.

How many people around the world do you think is reading this trash from a country already in number one list in corruption.
The sponsors of these shall be wick someday.
Instead of sponsoring technocrats to handle your economy that is dying ,killing the church is your priorities. Church is stronger than Nigeria. Since Suleiman is not going to jail you guys are losers.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Nature8(m): 6:11am On Mar 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This apostle is a very good man.

I've been opportuned to meet him like 3 times and God knows I never regretted it.

It's sad watching an agent of Satan like Otobo trying so hard to destroy his good name.

Don't mind that Otobo, she will eventually fail..
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by asksteve(m): 6:33am On Mar 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

We know the desperate ploy of the Apostle to get people to validate his supposed generosity...

Ask yourself

Why of all the homeless widows in Afemai land, he chose an able-bodied olosho actress to gift a house.

Ode!!!

I pity d way people respond to issues, spontaneous, without sitting back to even look at facts.

This media trial of Apostle Suleiman is unfair and uncalled for and a calculated attempt to bring him down. But whom Jehovah has blessed no man or woman can curse. It will end like the case of balam n balak.

If Leo were female some would have said he was having an affair with the Apostle too, but since he can't be accused of being gay they jus wave Leo's case and a host of others that have benefitted from the Apostle off as if they didn't happened.

But I won't be surprised to hear tomorrow that he is gay when the tales of the women or easy virtue no longer stick.

Give a man a bad name so you can hang him.

As for all the actors involved in this facade, continue playing you scripts but know one thing , God will use you for his glory whether you like it or not, I guarantee you.

I and a host of others will continue to pray God shows you mercy when the time comes.

If only Nigerians knew this was how turkey a once predominantly christian country started its journey to being islamized as we have it today, maybe people would be looking at issues differently.

People will continue to look myopically at issues when in reality there is a script somewhere being orchestrated by certain people for gullible ones to spontaneously react to as expected and slow the spread of Gods' word cos they can't stop it.

God bless his Church
God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless Apostle Suleiman
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by FILEBE(m): 6:49am On Mar 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

We know the desperate ploy of the Apostle to get people to validate his supposed generosity...

Ask yourself

Why of all the homeless widows in Afemai land, he chose an able-bodied olosho actress to gift a house.

Ode!!!

I siad it when Onuoha started talking yesterday.

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2017
Buharimustgo:
I have consistently said it that the gate of hell shall never prevail,if the Islamic demons like,let them pay all the girls in Nigeria,I have never met Apostle before,but I will never under Estimate what these demons can do,if they can support the shedding of blood,what is slandering the image of someone to them,Christians should wake up and wear their thinking caps
use ur brain na,nobody is sharing it with u
is otobo or those dat accuse him muslim.y bring islam into ur own palava.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by FILEBE(m): 6:53am On Mar 14, 2017
emi14:

You said you have no problem with two consenting adults..be blessed...but after all this feud the endpoint is just to discourage worshippers from tithing and offering indirectly destroying the church of God .
If you destroy Suleiman have you destroy the church as a body of Christ?
Jesus know the kind of Otobo whom the father divorce the mother over 30years ago when she was small and the father disowned her Stephanie because of her olosha lifestyles; who claimed she is 23years old but she was already born before the divorce is a habitual liar and will one day tell lies about church of God.
Him Jesus said to Peter in Mathew 16:18....
"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hel will not overcome it"
You cannot destroy Suleiman his rock.

How many people around the world do you think is reading this trash from a country already in number one list in corruption.
The sponsors of these shall be wick someday.
Instead of sponsoring technocrats to handle your economy that is dying ,killing the church is your priorities. Church is stronger than Nigeria. Since Suleiman is not going to jail you guys are losers.

I have one question ask you. Is Pastor Suleman Jesus or a man?
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by FILEBE(m): 6:57am On Mar 14, 2017
Ishilove:

it is called Damage control. see what I wrote about Onuoha yesterday

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by oruma19: 6:58am On Mar 14, 2017
themonk:
That someone gave you 8million doesnt discard the evidences brought against him. there are ritualists who give to poor people.
All I am saying is that the truth should prevail. I dont know who is saying the truth and who is not but the truth is just all I want.
what purpose will the truth serve u than to disgrace the Apostle? Pretence is what I see in ur comment. Besides, who are u to request for the truth? Everybody just comes up on nairaland to feel important because of this case. Don't go and face ur problems , stay on nairaland forum and be analysing pples problems. Apostle suleman owes no body any explanations as far as this case is concerned. The useless girl confessed he gave her plenty of cash during and after sex, what else does she want? Make e cut him head give her? She consented and he even over paid her cos me I won't pay more than 2k for a round of sex with that bitch. if he likes let him Bleep all the actresses in Nigeria and beyond. If I were him I will just come out to tell u Attention seeking fools to go to hell....nonsense.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Mrjo(m): 7:01am On Mar 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Ask yourself

Ode!!!
u carry this mater for head too much
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by rasputinn(m): 7:14am On Mar 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This apostle is a very good man.

I've been opportuned to meet him like 3 times and God knows I never regretted it.

It's sad watching an agent of Satan like Otobo trying so hard to destroy his good name.

And she has failed
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Erm, giving to your sugar baby does not qualify as generosity. All one is doing is making certain she is always available for the do(mentally and physically )

Giving nubile young women high end luxury vehicles for them to flaunt on Instagram are not the actions of a moral or disciplined person.

Suleman made a decision to enter onto the political space. Before you do that your closet must be clean.

By now it should be clear to all that the man is a womanizer. He is fortunate that this is Nigeria where people have turned pastors to God's representative on earth.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 14, 2017
One thing that keeps baffling me is when do people start believing confirmed prostitutes?

Two things are synonymous with every prostitute or harlot...Lying and Stealing.

I nor send kpastors oh, but that Otobo of a chick story does not add up. Its laced with so much inconsistencies.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by alfsalami: 7:41am On Mar 14, 2017
Repent or perish with suleiman
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Snowpikin: 7:57am On Mar 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Ask yourself

Ode!!!

Pls just shut up. Ur d ODE here.
Ur attempt to poison pples hearts against d pastor is already in vain.
God will keep exposin ALL of u enemies of progress.
Stupid idiots with wicked mentality.

If ur so concerned about d Afemai widows, what stops u from helping them. Foolish church rat like u.

All u idiots trying to tarnish d mans image,think agajn, try anoda method because dis present allegation no hold water.....its too babyish
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2017
LatestAmebo:
After actress Georgina Onuoha came in defense of Apostle Suleman, another Nollywood actor, Leonard Mezie, has spoken in support of the man of God. Recall that Apostle Suleman came to his aid when he was down with ailment. Read what he posted on his Instagram account below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRlgYgLgN-C/?taken-by=leonardmezie

I have been reading different stories from different medium on apostle Sulaiman and one Stephenie Otobo and the different comments. Some people were even saying why will apostle send money to someone he has never met. My heart bleeds because apostle Sulaiman never met me before he helped me. I have never heard of him or met him before and immediately he heard my story he verified it and contacted me. This is a man I have never seen or heard of and he sent me 8million to settle my medical bills in UK. He was also constantly checking on me and even sent members of his church in UK to always check up on me ,Pastor Ejiro and Pastor Daniella Williams to mention but a few. Immediately , I returned I went to see him to thank him. So saying why must he send money to someone he hasn't seen doesn't make sense. Note, The apostle Sulaiman I know and I've met several times doesn't travel alone he goes with a large entourage any where he goes in the word. Secondly, Apostle Sulaiman is so proud of his family and his wife in particular is a sermon in his mouth, thirdly, apostle Sulaiman maybe friendly and extremely jovial but will never ever take indecent pictures of himself or with anybody as this Stephenie Otobo is claiming. Fourthly, his generosity and act of giving will not kill him or put him in trouble not one million Stephenie otobos will stop him because it is his call to service. I Leo mezie is a benefactor of it! Finally, I will rather not curse Stephenie Otobo but I will pray for her that the good lord will show her mercy in Jesus name Amen.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/actor-leo-mezie-who-was-once-helped-by.html

lalasticlala
I may not know so much of this man of God but one thing is evident, he loves to give and I'm wondering why NL, the favourite in posting the man of God's kind-hearted activities and news, didn't at one point or the other refer to those news of gifts of cars and money he's been showering on the less privileged over the years. I'm wondering why Sahara reporters, the bait used by politicians, wasn't dragging this act of kindness as far as stephanie otobo's case. Everywhere this man goes, all his fellow pastors and selected members of the church always go with him and it's always on crusade purposes. Some people have even judged and imprisoned him on the social media. Everybody will experience their period of trials on earth, it's certain. Pastor suleiman's time is here. It could be anybody tomorrow. There was also a lady who lied against my pastor Abiara that he had another wife in USA and she even had kids for him. Eventually, she came confessing that she was sent by those who were contesting the enviable position of CAC worldwide general evangelist with him, of which he's a favourite candidate. Some years ago, a lady came to the fore and said pastor adeboye buried a cow alive in the redemption camp which had been pulling crowd. I don't know why women always make themselves available for such scandalous activities.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by ziccoit: 8:09am On Mar 14, 2017
Buharimustgo:
I have consistently said it that the gate of hell shall never prevail,if the Islamic demons like,let them pay all the girls in Nigeria,I have never met Apostle before,but I will never under Estimate what these demons can do,if they can support the shedding of blood,what is slandering the image of someone to them,Christians should wake up and wear their thinking caps

So, Miss Otodo is now a Muslim or what are you saying about demons you wrongly and senselessly ascribed to Islam. Your god of man was alleged of misbehavior, you are here typing trash. Tell your god to clear his name, dude. Blame game is not going to help your god. boy.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Borntolead123: 8:11am On Mar 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Ask yourself

Ode!!!

Provide us with the evidence that he bought her the house.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 14, 2017
NegeduGrace:
why re Nigerians like this? if the apostle come out to defend himself they will say a man of God should leave judgement for God, now he is keeping quite and that makes him guilty..anyways God said even if u fall seven times he is always there to pick u up,no man is above temptation as the accuser (satan)is not after sinners buh children of God to destroy..i respect apostle Johnson Suleman n I know the truth shall prevail and satan and his agents shall be put to shame....this is what we call TRIAL
you can say that again. As a man of God, it's important he chooses his words carefully so people don't use it against him. The best bet is for him to take the case to God who called him to service...who brought him from the darkness into light, and not to man who are mainly agents of the devil. I believe he must have been doing this already. Even our Lord Jesus Christ was persecuted. People called him sinner because he was close to Mary magdalene, from whom he sent out 7 evil spirits. They've forgotten that Jesus Christ came to this world to save sinners. Human beings are terrible. If it's beauty, which could have attracted this man, stephanie otobo doesn't even have one. Maybe she needs to attend a sunday service one day and see the stainless, pretty single ladies who are gainfully employed and are workers in pastor suleimon church. If truly they had anything together and she's well paid according to her, nothing would have caused her to want to expose the man of God, not even when they're fighting. We all know where all the sh*ts are coming from. Truth shall soon prevail.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by onifademj(m): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2017
Buharimustgo:

It's indeed so saddening to see such a comment from you. Your composition shows literacy, but it's semantic clear shows 'a shallow minded person ranting'. What has this gotten to do with the Muslims? Why can't you just face it, the pastor might be wrong after all.
You must receive sense, even if its a fairly used one.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Karlman: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2017
Ishilove:

You too learn to stop writing in short hand. That's why you went to the university; to get educated.

Let me edit your post and you'll see the difference.

Now you can see the difference, right? Writing text speak is an eye sore, it's migraine inducing and very very improper. It will even affect your mode of communication in formal settings.
...lol...actually, i am a creative writer. bt here on nairaland i must excuse my fingas. d audience here aint wot d pains. tks.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Ishilove: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2017
Karlman:
...lol...actually, i am a creative writer. bt here on nairaland i must excuse my fingas. d audience here aint wot d pains. tks.
There are no pains in writing correctly. I am a creative writer myself but I make a conscious effort to write properly at all times, even when chatting in private.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2017
Hello,
emi14:

Well, the church is in Nigeria. The Law of Nigeria prevails over the law of any religious organisation. For any church to claim any preeminence in terms of societal law, you would have to wait until you are in the christian version of heaven.

For now in Nigeria, a lot of crookery and fraud is taking place in the name of religion. Just like public servants are required to publish their wealth before and after they took office for accountability, Imams and Pastors must do the same. Further, the religious organisations must be audited to ensure the funds of the followers are not embezzled. This is how it is done in the country I live in, and that's how you protect the citizens. When you people will be in heaven, you will be free to handle your finances the way it is done there.

While we wait that the nigerian government acts on this, let the followers of these religious leaders know that without tight control, their tithes and offerings are being diverted to the personal enrichment of these pastors, and distributed to oloshos round the world.

cheers.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2017
Hello,
middlebelter:
Trash. It is obvious you people don't want to give up on this matter of church audit.
Yes I won't give up on this issue. Any right thinking person would not.

Since I don't want to be redundant, read my previous post on this issue.

Cheers.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 14, 2017
Hello,
donfineboi:
Verify this.... If you can read the plate number from the car. In my opinion this looks like a desperate attempt to paint the pastor black.
This issue has already been adressed numerous times. I was there right from the first thread on this issue.

The number on the plate could be read clearly when you browsed her instagram profile and zoomed with a phone. There is even an image somewhere where it could be read. This was in 2016, in December by the way.

Now, you don't want to tell me, that the fact that the website was "updated" just when SR published this account recently, does not open your eyes, do you?

Greetings.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by midehi2(f): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Ask yourself

Ode!!!
and who told you he doesn't help them, I know alot he has helped, people should learn to say what they know
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by midehi2(f): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2017
ziccoit:

So, Miss Otodo is now a Muslim or what are you saying about demons you wrongly and senselessly ascribed to Islam. Your god of man was alleged of misbehavior, you are here typing trash. Tell your god to clear his name, dude. Blame game is not going to help your god. boy
he is not a boy but a man with maturity, you think he has time for all these trash undecided
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by midehi2(f): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2017
FILEBE:

it is called Damage control. see what I wrote about Onuoha yesterday
be careful of what you speak against him, you might see things working against you in life, leave the man for God to judge, are you clean tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pascaline Edwards: I Found Love After A Powerful One-Night Stand, I Wore No Bra / Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] / Wizkid And Paul Pogba Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.