Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. (2799 Views)

Reproach Of A Woman With A Philandering Husband / Philandering Husband And Landlady Get Stuck While Having S*x.(video) / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by nikkypearl(f): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2017
Toks2008:

Thank God I checked your profile before responding ..

And I discovered that you need help...Please don't lose hope...Miracles still happen.
chai!

1 Like

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2017
nikkypearl:
.chai!
what is chat?

All These movements set.
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2017
Lsofdk:
This cracked me up grin
get a life.
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2017
Lsofdk:
I'll love to watch you try.
Funny girl
Try me again and watch me make u cry.

Too many _imbeciles here
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
and what makes u think u have a say here. all these kids sef
You are the one that is an adult, right ?
Please always note this maturity isn't all about age
A child can behave more maturely than an adult

1 Like

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
just get out of my face. I'm not in d same class with you.
And how does being in the same class or not becomes an issue? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Don't sweat it hon, she's an attention seeker.
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2017
Choose a philandering husband if I will be allowed to philander also
If not I will remain single
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
who is this olosh*

Better face ur olosh* biZness.

Kids everywhere
Please get a life off the internet
Good morning
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2017
Rukkydelta:

shove ur opinion to where ur miserable shïtz come from.
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2017
Aderola15:

Lol
I know her type
Just an online attention seeker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Please get a life off the internet
Good morning
take ur own advice. Now duck off
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Lol
I know her type
Just an online attention seeker
if I seek attention on line is not better than most u who seek Dicks online?
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Lsofdk(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Now that's funny… Will you quit masturbating on my mention and take your swollen pvssy lips elsewhere where free fvcks are given undecided
NgoziOkoli:
Try me again and watch me make u cry.

Too many _imbeciles here
NgoziOkoli:
get a life.

1 Like

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by NgoziOkoli(f): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2017
Lsofdk:
Now that's funny… Will you quit masturbating on my mention and take your swollen pvssy lips elsewhere where free fvcks are given undecided
take ur weak dickout of my face..
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by NgoziOkoli(f): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2017
Aderola15:

mtcheew
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by udatso: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
This was a very good topic that I was really looking forward to read the contributions of the ladies. But what do I see? Some ladies insulting each other. Must you fight over everything?
If you think the topic is stupid, what's keeping you here?
Toks2008 always create very reasonable threads and therefore describing this topic as useless is pathetic. What's more upsetting is calling him foolish.
If you lack the mental capacity to grasp the message passed across or contribute, please keep off. It's not compulsory to post

1 Like

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
udatso:
This was a very good topic that I was really looking forward to read the contributions of the ladies. But what do I see? Some ladies insulting each other. Must you fight over everything?
If you think the topic is stupid, what's keeping you here?
Toks2008 always create very reasonable threads and therefore describing this topic as useless is pathetic. What's more upsetting is calling him foolish.
If you lack the mental capacity to grasp the message passed across or contribute, please keep off. It's not compulsory to post

I was looking forward to this topic as well but the rate at which people derail good threads in this section is something else.

1 Like

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by udatso: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
NotOfThis:

I was looking forward to this topic as well but the rate at which people derail good threads in this section is something else.
The matter IT HAVE TIREDED ME ooooo

1 Like

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Donshegxy10(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
so you have better things to say before telling me to shut up. in your life don't ever talk to me in that manner.
wow.. . . . such a virtuous woman , you are not as smart as you think.
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by nochio(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
You shared your opinion and they attacked you, pity it's a cycle, the op made some assumptions its meant for you to weigh the options not insult, for me i learnt something well done op.
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Viewing(f): 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Sigh... Marriage. A necessary evil.

If I were faced with the options in real time, I'd rather the philandering husband. No time for charms from the second wife.

Just wondering though, Toks2008. What type of husband do you plan to be?
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Viewing:
Sigh... Marriage. A necessary evil.

If I were faced with the options in real time, I'd rather the philandering husband. No time for charms from the second wife.

Just wondering though, Toks2008. What type of husband do you plan to be?

Judging from my past,I have never cheated on my exes but I have not had many exes though.

The reason for that is because I always go for what I want expecially in the area of sexual endowments cos if I settle for a lady who I'm not s3xually attracted to,I may be an unfaithful husband but if I get a lady that has the endowments I want then she will beg me to cheat on her.
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
NotOfThis:

I just tire bro.
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Donshegxy10(m): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
so you have better things to say before telling me to shut up. in your life don't ever talk to me in that manner.
ngo, you are warned o.
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
lalasticlala what is your take?
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by purple3091: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
OP,i would choose the philandering man because i would still be legally his only wife plus be able to catch my funs(cheat) secretly and surely get more men masculine(younger) and handsome than his as my lovers while simultaneously producing kids of those attractive lovers who my husband would think are his...since us woman have more sexual options than a man can ever have...NOW TELL ME....BETWEEN A SINGLE CHEATING WIFE(who still come home at night),AND CHEATING WIVES(where none of the kids are yours),which do you choose?....and dont say neither because am sure you didnt want us to give you that reply....always like giving women negative options.now your turn grandpa,choose between the negative options i have given you
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
purple3091:
OP,i would choose the philandering man because i would still be legally his only wife plus be able to catch my funs(cheat) secretly and surely get more men masculine(younger) and handsome than his as my lovers while simultaneously producing kids of those attractive lovers who my husband would think are his...since us woman have more sexual options than a man can ever have...NOW TELL ME....BETWEEN A SINGLE CHEATING WIFE(who still come home at night),AND CHEATING WIVES(where none of the kids are yours),which do you choose?....and dont say neither because am sure you didnt want us to give you that reply....always like giving women negative options.now your turn grandpa,choose between the negative options i have given you

Interesting.
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lalasticlala what do you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Craziest Love Song Ever By A Ghanaian (my Toto) / Me Or Iphone 8 ?,check Me Out / Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.