Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Good Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Morning (1044 Views)

Romantic Good Morning Messages For Lovers / Maheeda Says Good Morning With A Nude Photo / 20 Awesome Good Morning Texts To Surprise Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning by sleeknick: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2017
Good morning everyone.

I created a thread last night about giving 50k to five people and for reasons best known to the mods, the thread was closed. However i was able to fulfill my promise to five people on the thread before i slept off. If u are among the five and yet to get yours, it's probably network issues.

I was overwhelmed by the number of mentions and comments on that thread.

Indeed people need help. I employ every other Nairalander who have the capacity to help to pls try to reach out to others in need every now and then.

However, i will try to do this more as time goes on.

Congratulations to those who received and to those who didn't, better luck next time.

Good morning and have a beautiful day. Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: Good Morning by faithfancy: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2017
sleeknick:
Good morning everyone.

I created a thread last night about giving 50k to five people and for reasons best known to the mods, the thread was closed. However i was able to fulfill my promise to five people on the thread before i slept off. If u are among the five and yet to get yours, it's probably network issues.

Indeed people need help. I employ every other Nairalander who have the capacity to help to pls try to reach out to others in need every now and then.

Congratulations to those who received and to those who didn't, better luck next time.

please sir help me to start something meaningful with my Life 0697331399 Access bank (Faith Ashir) any amount will be highly appreciated

Thanks

Modified: Happy Easter Sleeknick.
Re: Good Morning by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2017
Na ghost you help?
Re: Good Morning by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:29am On Mar 14, 2017
Hmm well what you did was nice, keep it up..
Its good to give...
A time is coming when i will give up to 5 million here in romance land in a single week..
Its no longer far.
Re: Good Morning by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:29am On Mar 14, 2017
grin

No comment
Re: Good Morning by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Good Morning by Smart41(m): 7:32am On Mar 14, 2017
Thank you once again sir. I got mine cool
God bless you and your family for this.

Ooooosheyyyyy!
Re: Good Morning by Vhicthorade(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2017
Any amount will do, bros.

2052306231 UBA
Thanks in advance
Re: Good Morning by HQuadreal: 7:34am On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Good Morning by LegalBaby(f): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2017
grin
Re: Good Morning by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 14, 2017
Smart41:
Thank you once again sir. I got mine cool
God bless you and your family for this.

Ooooosheyyyyy!
where's the screenshot cos you didn't even ask him of help on that thread

1 Like

Re: Good Morning by johnski(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2017
Boss abeg help your brother... Anything will be okay to start a life... First Bank 3067092542
Re: Good Morning by Young03(m): 7:57am On Mar 14, 2017
No big boy formin oo
bros abeg i need only 3k
ecobank 4611062623
Re: Good Morning by Smart41(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Enangson:
where's the screenshot cos you didn't even ask him of help on that thread
Bro i was among the first to ask so i don't know ur beef.

Re: Good Morning by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 14, 2017
Smart41:

Bro i was among the first to ask so i don't know ur beef.
10k? that's cool, you know seeing is believing.

Sleeknick, I hail you

1 Like

Re: Good Morning by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Good Morning by mcevans1(m): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2017
I didn't getx anything. cry Please help me bro.
Re: Good Morning by Thugnificent(m): 8:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Good effort
Re: Good Morning by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2017
wink
Re: Good Morning by DrTims(m): 9:02am On Mar 14, 2017
Sleek, i dropped my account details there but didnt recieve anytin. Pls even if its 5k, i will appreciate. First bank, 3051458240. Tanx.
sleeknick:
Good morning everyone.

Re: Good Morning by Anaximander(f): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2017
Couldn't get anything but I was really hopeful. Please I missed a paper yesterday cos of school fees and I still have two papers on Friday. Please I need help
Re: Good Morning by SaintChukz(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2017
sleeknick:
Good morning everyone.

I was one of those who dropped their details, even though I got nothing eventually. I believe what you did is highly commendable so thanks for the efforts all the same.
Re: Good Morning by arcnomec(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nicho,omo i see ur post about the cash you dey give out.Your man dey kano dey roast all in the of Nysc,guy make you help me out na..Even na small thing.Infact mk i whatsapp you my details.Thanks.......
sleeknick:
Good morning everyone.

Re: Good Morning by mazizitonene(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
country hard....
Re: Good Morning by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
sleeknick:
Good morning everyone.

U r a good man boss...GOD Bless u more...plz assist me with my school clearance against nysc service. I was unable to go last batch B cus of no money for clearance...even if u give me half..let me start...tank
0128109608 GTBank
Re: Good Morning by SirdimayG(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
sleeknick:
Good morning everyone.

Boss sliknick. I need to learn graphics and design but laptop isbholding me back. Any amount will be aporeciate. 2117137110 ZENITH

(1) (Reply)

See Proof That Tonto Dikeh Is A Strong Woman / Daughter Shares Funny Reports Her Nigerian Dad Made About Her Mum / Am I His Side Chick Or Is He Cheating On Me With His Ex ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.