Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. (15067 Views)

Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) / Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by villagecraft: 8:14am On Mar 14, 2017
Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful while using.
In less than two years, The Flyover Structures in Aroma built by the current Administration led by Willie Obiano is already showing signs of weakness and the Governor or has immediately delved into mounting barricades for huge and heavy duty vehicles.
http://www.naaija.com/obianos-overrated-fly-bridges-already-collapsing-careful-using-see-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by edoboy33(m): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2017
g
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by wahles(m): 8:22am On Mar 14, 2017
Oh!
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by LAFO: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2017
Nice info.

How can we be careful while using please?

12 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Eddygourdo(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2017
I noticed same too when I last visited awka. I hope it never caves in with people on or below it. God bless anambra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by legislatively: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2017
I always knew that flyover was substandard.

9 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by legislatively: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2017
I think the suspension is putting too much pressure on the flyover bridge.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by jumobi1(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2017
Chai! And I was liking the guy.
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by villagecraft: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2017
The guy is using the salary payment to blind us.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by loopman: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2017
Obiano is a scam!
Quote me wrongly and watch your life withered away
Below are the ways bridges of years are still standing in ogun state

13 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2017
Why are people so interested in Anambra if not for envy and jealousy ?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by LajaLaba: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2017
villagecraft:
Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful while using.
In less than two years, The Flyover Structures in Aroma built by the current Administration led by Willie Obiano is already showing signs of weakness and the Governor or has immediately delved into mounting barricades for huge and heavy duty vehicles.
http://www.naaija.com/obianos-overrated-fly-bridges-already-collapsing-careful-using-see-photos/

Afonja chai grin

30 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by MyGeneration(m): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2017
ISDKING:
Why are people so interested in Anambra if not for envy and jealousy ?
You need help.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by momentarylapse: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
Na
Then
O
The
Hating
Haters

From
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

Liefonjas

Liefonjas

Liefonjas

Even
If,

And
So
What
?

Ok

What is wrong with you?

4 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by LasGidiOwner: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Evil envious people everywhere. Look at the pictures of the flyover that is so recent. People can envy oo

Why can't this hungry bloggers be banned?

The worldclass flyovers been breaking a lot of hearts since it was completed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by adem30: 10:11am On Mar 14, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Evil envious people everywhere. Look at the same flyover as at yesterday. People can envy oo

Why can't this hungry bloggers be banned?

The worldclass flyovers been breaking a lot of hearts since it was completed.

So because there is no porthole on the road means the flyover is secure?

You better watch your life before you will start crying its Fulani that destroy ur bridge

5 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by LasGidiOwner: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2017
Shut up if you don't have any reasonable thing to say. Below is the flyover carrying heavy duty vehicles and not the fake stuff posted by the OP. You guys should take your envy elsewhere. This is a picture as at last weekend. Stop peddling falsehood based on the fake picture of the OP.

[s]
adem30:

So because there is no porthole on the road means the flyover is secure?

You better watch your life before you will start crying its Fulani that destroy ur bridge
[/s]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by LasGidiOwner: 10:17am On Mar 14, 2017
The same flyover that has been breaking envious people's heart. cool

6 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by OgologoDimkpa: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2017
Truth be told, the flyover looks substandard when compared with
what is obtained in Lagos and Uyo by Julius berger embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by LasGidiOwner: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Worldclass flyover breaking alot of hearts cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by DoyenExchange: 10:37am On Mar 14, 2017
The Obiano guy really tried for his state. Let others do like him.

17 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by bigsmoke2(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
The same flyover that has been causing breaking envious people's heart. cool
Why do you people always like to play the victim saying someone is jealous of of you . The op innocently expressed concerns as regards the safety of the bridge with picture evidence clearly showing cracks in the bridge. That bridge is too young to start developing cracks. Even carter bridge which was built in the 70s, on which cars were being parked until recently, looks healthier than that bridge

14 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by LasGidiOwner: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2017
Just shut up because you are talking nonsense. This is the flyover and not the fake nonsense posted by the OP. You were quick to believe the OP mischievous pictures but you cannot believe mine that is showing the real deal. The flyover witnesses the highest vehicular traffic in the SE but it is still standing tall. These are very recent pictures. Haters get lost.

[s]
bigsmoke2:

Why do you people always like to play the victim saying someone is jealous of of you . The op innocently expressed concerns as regards the safety of the bridge with picture evidence clearly showing cracks in the bridge. That bridge is too young to start developing cracks. Even carter bridge which was built in the 70s, on which cars were being parked until recently, looks healthier than that bridge
[/s]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by nonsobaba: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2017
bigsmoke2:

Shut up. So if you see photoshop, u won't know? I passed the flyovers yesterday and boy, if i wasn't onye Anambra myself, i would envy Anambra state too.

9 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by loopman: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Just shut up because you are talking nonsense. This is the flyover and not the fake nonsense posted by the OP. You are quick to believe the OP mischievous pictures but you cannot believe mine that is showing the real deal. The flyover witnesses the highest vehicular traffic in the SE but it is still standing tall. These are very recent pictures. Haters get lost.

[s][/s]

Trash
Stop posting a late night lit picture. Go and snap the side bars of the bridge close to the suspension

9 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by LasGidiOwner: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2017
Fool just shut up, below is another day light pictures. This is showing you the structures from it's underneaths. Heavy duty vehicles plies on them daily. Please show us the cracks.cool

[s]
loopman:

Trash
Stop posting a late night lit picture. Go and snap the side bars of the bridge close to the suspension
[/s]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by bigsmoke2(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2017
nonsobaba:
Shut up. So if you see photoshop, u won't know? I passed the flyovers yesterday and boy, if i wasn't onye Anambra myself, i would envy Anambra state too.

grin photo shop? Trust me, i know photo shop when I see one the ops picture is not photoshop and comments following the ops post from people who have also visited the bridge confirms the cracks. I understand your seniment because you are onye anambra but thats the more reason you yourself should be concerned

6 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by nonsobaba: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2017
Jealous Wawa clowns from Enugu state, together with their Imo state collaborators trying hard to discredit the best governor in Nigeria as if it would save their own states from the two buffons there.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by NextGovernor(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2017
momentarylapse:

What is wrong with you?

Is you something is wrong with Sir. After surviving 1st scrolling you made us pass through another one. Must u quote that long post
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ThatCEO: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2017
The crack in the first picture is quite wide and water is entering and corroding the steel reinforcement. Erosion in the East is probably worse than anywhere else and the contractor should have place more emphasis on this. There should be clearly defined path for water drainage and also enough concrete cover for steel rebar.

However, I don't see any immediate panic. Hopefully, the bridge will survive another 5 years, just enough time for the expiration of Obiano's second tenure, if he wins grin grin grin

The dead load on that column (poor load transfer n uneven settlement), a quack decision in the name of fancy design, with the air of corrosive water will lead to it's eventual collapse in 10years.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by LasGidiOwner: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2017
But you have seen my own pictures that depicts the real flyovers. What do you have to say about it? cool

[s]
bigsmoke2:

grin photo shop? Trust me, i know photo shop when I see one the ops picture is not photoshop and comments following the ops post from people who have also visited the bridge confirms the cracks. I understand your seniment because you are onye anambra but thats the more reason you yourself should be concerned
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rumors Of Ortom's Plans To Join PDP Heightens As He Reconciles With Suswam / FG Opens Case Against Dino Melaye In Alleged False Information Trial / PDP Members Inspect Venue Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.