Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

FERO Mobile Care - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FERO Mobile Care (44096 Views)

Fero Mobile Unveils Pace 2 Smartphone With 13mp Selfie Camera / Fero Mobile Launches Royale Y2 Smartphone Into Nigerian Market / Fero Mobile Introduces Royale Y2 Smartphone Into Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FERO Mobile Care by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 01, 2017
Smart101:
Each time I sent an SMS with Fero Iris, you add the message "sent from my Fero Iris"

How can I remove this signature? Thank you.
LMAO cheesy
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Very good. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

003MAO:

I have collected my phone and it is now working well

Thank you
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kindly contact this number for your wholesale prices 08098091232.
Thanks for your patronage.
columbushenry:
I want to ask if there is wholesale pricing at your Ikeja Centre Coz I just got into the business
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Dear Esteemed customer, we really apologize for any inconveniences this might have caused you. If you have any issues with your device, kindly visit our service center to state your complain. That's why we are here. There's no brand that doesn't have issues, else there won't be need for a service center.
We kindly await you to receive your complain in our center. We are here to serve you better.
Thanks
illuminated93:
My fero A5002 has been working efficiently,not until last week Friday. While using it, a black line appears on the screen,then it suddenly freezes and reboots itself. After a while the dark line appears again and it reboots.I tried the factory reset option, thinking it would put an end to this but,it never did. So I had to flash the phone,still the problem continued. I regret buying this fero phone, I should have gone for already established brands. It's crazy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kindly visit our collection point in Abuja to state your complain.
@ GBE 14 $ 15 Banex plaza Cappador mall opp Yoruba mosque Maitama Abuja
benz1339:
please i bought fero royale j1 with time my battery was eight peercent and i plug it to charge and it trip off till now where can i fixed it in abuja
Re: FERO Mobile Care by popino(m): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
I was told I had to swap my Fero V505 with some additional cash after the screen broke. They said tgey are facing out that model. Please where in Ibadan can I do that. I stay around UI-Sango-Mokola axis.

Thanks in advance.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please visit our collection point at C29 1st floor, shoprite Dugbe
popino:
I was told I had to swap my Fero V505 with some additional cash after the screen broke. They said tgey are facing out that model. Please where in Ibadan can I do that. I stay around UI-Sango-Mokola axis.

Thanks in advance.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by popino(m): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
gabystyle:
Please visit our collection point at C29 1st floor, shoprite Dugbe

Thank you very place. Please can I get any contact to reach on whatsapp as well..and I hope it's Fero Mobile Collection Centre. I've been to too many unofficial places eg Raya Cares at Dugbe, Solat at R/about.

I"ll appreciate a.direct contact sir

Thanks in advance!!
Re: FERO Mobile Care by billiondd: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Hello.. my Fero A501 screen broke. Where can I fix it? I live in warri... Also, will I be charged for the replacement?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2017
Dear Customer, Kindly visit the below address in your area to state your complain.
Rewjido complex deco road,Robinson plaza, Warri.
And of course you will be charged for the replacement.
billiondd:
Hello.. my Fero A501 screen broke. Where can I fix it? I live in warri... Also, will I be charged for the replacement?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by LordBaelish: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
my Fero A4001 is hanging a lot. especially with the time it takes to bring up the keyboard.

please this Android 6.0 is taking almost 50% of the RAM. can I downgrade?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
FERO A4001 has just 512MB RAM, I suggest you should reduce the number of Apps you download/operate on it at the same time.
Also check your memory card if at all you're using one.
LordBaelish:
my Fero A4001 is hanging a lot. especially with the time it takes to bring up the keyboard.

please this Android 6.0 is taking almost 50% of the RAM. can I downgrade?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by LordBaelish: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
gabystyle:
FERO A4001 has just 512MB RAM, I suggest you should reduce the number of Apps you download/operate on it at the same time.
Also check your memory card if at all you're using one.

That's correct. However could you suggest options on how to optimize.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
If you are heavy user of Apps, the only way to optimize is to go for a higher model that has more RAM and internal memory. Otherwise, you have to limit yourself to the number of Apps your device can take presently.
LordBaelish:

That's correct. However could you suggest options on how to optimize.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by queenskit: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
I also have bad review for Fero phones, I use Fero A4502, the phone hangs more than blackberry and always show either Google play has stopped or more. besides, I can't open multiple pages,by the time I go to d previous page it wil either start loading again or completely close.
As for the help centres,do we all have to go to Lagos to lodge complaint
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Geezle(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Hi, I have a cracked screen on my x1. Can I change the screen as soon as possible?

I'm in Ikeja Lagos.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by foreverfavoured(f): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
I have a Fero A4502 that displays the headphone icon even when it's not plugged in and this affects my calls. what should be done. Stay in pH
Re: FERO Mobile Care by ecosystm(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hello all I av clean Fero Iris for sale, 4g, Eye scanner Gold colour.. If interested WhatsApp me 08093820516.. 30k
Re: FERO Mobile Care by simmyideas(m): 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Please watch the infinix smart (X5010) unboxing below:

Watch Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiUAwlOEcUI
Re: FERO Mobile Care by erei: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Hello, I was given fero pad 7 in the just concluded NBA conference. Please my incoming calls does not display on the screen. What do I do and where is your service center in Port Harcourt.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Adeyolae: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
Please my daughter forgot her lock screen code. Tried different information found online but no luck.

Let me know what to do to bypass the lock code to access the phone. Do not mind the default reset

Thank you
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2017
There's no way to bypass the lock code, if you are in Lagos kindly visit our service center with a proof of purchase of the device to get it fixed Thank you.
Adeyolae:
Please my daughter forgot her lock screen code. Tried different information found online but no luck.

Let me know what to do to bypass the lock code to access the phone. Do not mind the default reset

Thank you
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2017
Dear Customer, kindly visit our Port Harcout center to get your device fixed.
Mobile No: 07088913188
Email id: feroservicecentre.phc@gmail.com

erei:
Hello, I was given fero pad 7 in the just concluded NBA conference. Please my incoming calls does not display on the screen. What do I do and where is your service center in Port Harcourt.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2017
Dear Customer, kindly visit our Port Harcout center to get your device fixed.
Mobile No: 07088913188
Email id: feroservicecentre.phc@gmail.com

foreverfavoured:
I have a Fero A4502 that displays the headphone icon even when it's not plugged in and this affects my calls. what should be done. Stay in pH

Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2017
Kindly visit our Lagos service center at 16, Awolowo way, Ikeja to fix your device.

Geezle:
Hi, I have a cracked screen on my x1. Can I change the screen as soon as possible?

I'm in Ikeja Lagos.

1 Like

Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2017
Kindly state your present location to refer you to our nearby center
queenskit:
I also have bad review for Fero phones, I use Fero A4502, the phone hangs more than blackberry and always show either Google play has stopped or more. besides, I can't open multiple pages,by the time I go to d previous page it wil either start loading again or completely close.
As for the help centres,do we all have to go to Lagos to lodge complaint
Re: FERO Mobile Care by onkajames(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
my contacts doesn't comes up immediately I want to make call
Re: FERO Mobile Care by ecosystm(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Clean used Fero Iris

Specs:4GLITE, 1G RAM, EYE SCANNER and ANTI THEFT TECHNOLOGY all at a give away price #20k Pouch and follow come charger included
Abuja resident only.

Reason for sale to buy a higher phone.
Call/WhatsApp 08093820516

Trying to upload pix

Re: FERO Mobile Care by a1ok(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2017
Hi Fero, I just got a K2401S. The default phone lock password is stated as 4321 but when I enter this, it says it's incorrect. I've tried other typical defaults- 1111, 0000, 1234- with no luck. I've tried to reset factory settings but I need the password to do that. Can this be fixed? Location, Maryland.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Collinsrow(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Please my name is Collins Rowland I'm am a phone Engineer, I stay at #26 at Michael's Aba. I want Fero Mobile to help me open a service center in Aba... The company can contact me with this Number +2348064681264
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hello,
We are pleased to inform you that we already have a service center running at Port Harcourt. We expect this service center to serve PH and it's environs. If need be for future expansion, am sure we'll be pleased to contact you.
Thanks.
Collinsrow:
Please my name is Collins Rowland I'm am a phone Engineer, I stay at #26 at Michael's Aba. I want Fero Mobile to help me open a service center in Aba... The company can contact me with this Number +2348064681264
Re: FERO Mobile Care by oladeleolawale: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2017
Am using FERO MEGA 4G/LTE, Please what can I do to my phone anytime the battery went off or if I eventually restart it, it take about 30 to 45 min before displaying the icons as it gives this error response " Lunche3 is not responding wait or ok " also the OFF and ON button is weak I have to apply force before it goes ON or OFF.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel / Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! / Ten Affordable Android Smartphones To Buy In First Quarter Of 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.