Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

FERO Mobile Care - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FERO Mobile Care (44071 Views)

Fero Mobile Unveils Pace 2 Smartphone With 13mp Selfie Camera / Fero Mobile Launches Royale Y2 Smartphone Into Nigerian Market / Fero Mobile Introduces Royale Y2 Smartphone Into Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FERO Mobile Care by kayone6237(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
I have a fero 180+, though it is a small phone which am using as second phone. The problem is that, the keep on deducting #35 on my account every time, the money the has deducted is even more than the value of the phone. The phone will just bring out pop up message that will ask me to press any key, even if I press the end key, my money will still be deducted. Please what can I do
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2018
This fero phone is worse.. Got one for my sister 5 months ago, fero A5000, and after like 3 month, it started misbehaving, the screen will just be pressing by itself, and one wont be able to do anything on it. It can last for 4-5days before it returns to normal operation.

Nothing is wrong with it, it didn't fall prior to this occurrence and it's always overheating.

Fero, you guys should work on your devices and stop producing craps
Re: FERO Mobile Care by bamac(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
gabystyle:
Dear Valued Customer, we apologize for any inconvenience this delay might caused you. Please be patient with us as your device is being processed. Meanwhile, kindly call this customer care line (09037756906) to give us your device details as per the job card given to you during the process of registration, to enable us track the stage of your device. Thanks for your cooperation.
They are not picking calls. I have Fero Royal X2 with broken screen which i need to repair. Any luck?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Iggyok(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Subtlelad:
This fero phone is worse.. Got one for my sister 5 months ago, fero A5000, and after like 3 month, it started misbehaving, the screen will just be pressing by itself, and one wont be able to do anything on it. It can last for 4-5days before it returns to normal operation.

Nothing is wrong with it, it didn't fall prior to this occurrence and it's always overheating.

Fero, you guys should work on your devices and stop producing craps
I am having the same ugly experience. Same phond A5000.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Iggyok:
I am having the same ugly experience. Same phond A5000.

Well, during that period it was misbehaving, i removed the memory card,. And since then, the self pressing thing stopped, and she hasn't complained about it again
Maybe you should do the same. I guess the phone couldn't handle the operation of having to read an external SD card.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Iggyok(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
Subtlelad:

Well, during that period it was misbehaving, i removed the memory card,. And since then, the self pressing thing stopped, and she hasn't complained about it again
Maybe you should do the same. I guess the phone couldn't handle the operation of having to read an external SD card.
Thank you,though my own did not come with any SD card.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by BeeBeeL: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
My Fero Royale A1 has a broken screen. I have scouted the market in Owerri and couldn't get a replacement screen. My contacts and files are trapped inside. I have attempted downloading android phone file recovery app, but they do not support Fero. Please Help..
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Boljay2017: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2018
pls my FERO ROYALE X2 has a cracked touchscreen. pls how much can it be repaired at ur service centre in Lagos here??
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Raptor2cool: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2018
Fero pace 2 lite for sale
27k call 08106917020
Or whatsapp

Re: FERO Mobile Care by Ibukun781: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please I want to know how much I they will sale the LCD screen and the touch screen of fero royale x2, I have give it to many engineers but they were unable to get it. Please where can I repaired it and how much they are going to collect for both the repairing and the screens, I live at iseyin, Oyo state
Re: FERO Mobile Care by wilyfalcone(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
how do i get fero power battery,3600mah.thanks
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gidzbobby: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2018
The fero ba3 for A5002, doesn't charge well, once it gets to 41%, it automatically becomes 100%. I have changed the ba3, 3 times and it keeps doing the same thing. wah really is the problem. I had to wait for a year and some months for the batteries to be released to the market.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by ROZZAYY(f): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ajah lekki , am looking for fero centre to fix my screen
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Domso23: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
GWITS:
HOW DO I GET THE SCREEN AND TOUCHPAD OF FERO ROYALE X1 IN ENUGU
please emIL ME
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Iggyok(m): 7:11am On Feb 14, 2019
My FERO A 5000 is developing the problem of constantly vibrating.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by eddykaka(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2019
gabystyle:
Welcome to FERO mobile individual care service. For any issues with your FERO Mobile devices, you can place your complaints here.
Kindly state the fault, the model of your FERO mobile device and your Location here. Engineers will be willing to help out.
where can I get fero power 3 complete screen and how much?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by topas100(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Good day all....pls is there any fero mobile center in Abuja?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by topas100(m): 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
pls does fero pad7 have fingerprint scanner?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Mijoha: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
My new Fero power 3 cannot receive some text messages. I have browsed how to solve this and have edited my settings but same issue persist. I send text messages without hitches and it gets delivered but I can't receive messages.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by NicksonGad: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
gabystyle:
Welcome to FERO mobile individual care service. For any issues with your FERO Mobile devices, you can place your complaints here.
Kindly state the fault, the model of your FERO mobile device and your Location here. Engineers will be willing to help out.

My fero vibe scree Need replacement. Pls I need the current office address of fero carlcare and contact number as well
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Donkelzy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
gabystyle:
My fero a5500, developed a screen touch problem without falling down, now a, q, and 1 doesn't press freely. I have to use style in order to use those alphabets
Re: FERO Mobile Care by posi4true1: 9:39am On Feb 28, 2019
My fero royale x2 is not turning on. i was told its a firmware issue. how do i fix it.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Dareemmanuel45: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2019
Pls I want Fero royale x2 board ,in case if you want to sell yours .let me know 08022679895
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Dareemmanuel45: 9:42am On Mar 06, 2019
Boljay2017:
pls my FERO ROYALE X2 has a cracked touchscreen. pls how much can it be repaired at ur service centre in Lagos here??

I have Fero royale x2 complete screen but I need the board
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Dareemmanuel45: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2019
nenergy:

Hi, please does Fero have any 3 sim basic phone?
need Fero royale x2 board panel
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Dareemmanuel45: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2019
I have Fero pace to sell #17000 if you are interested just call me 08022679895
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Elsquidme(m): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2019
What is wrong with your phones? Feel power 2 precisely? Since I bought it, it always freeze, and when data is on, it never runs smoothly, freezes and reboot itself. That's a hell lot of wack. How would I make it work?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by TaurusKay: 2:59am On Mar 10, 2019
gabystyle:
Dear Valued customer, please kindly visit our service center to state your complain. Your device will be fixed in due course.
Thanks.

My Fero Pad 7 has refused to boot. It's just showing that FERO PAD 7 andriod v6.0 Marchmallow, and won't proceed. Kindly assist me on what to do.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by TaurusKay: 3:01am On Mar 10, 2019
TaurusKay:

My Fero Pad 7 has refused to boot. It's just showing that FERO PAD 7 andriod v6.0 Marchmallow, and won't proceed. Kindly assist me on what to do. Plus it's just getting hotter
Re: FERO Mobile Care by bizmania(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2019
My fero device keeps making this sound that distorts calls like network waves are colliding. I've changed the earpiece 5 times but it still won't work well. Please,where can I locate your service outlet in Benin or Owerri.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by bennaz(m): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
My fero royale x2 screen is cracked. Where and how much can I get it??
I base in ph
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Silvaybrown: 10:04pm On May 31, 2019
Please I'm in ilorin, I need to change the screen of my Fero Vibe _ V3.0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian States By Number Of Registered Phone And Internet Connections lines / Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! / 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.