Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) (24662 Views)

Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / Aborted Baby Flushed In A Gutter In Enugu Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Obaofnaija(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
According to An eyewitness Who sent in the story and also pleaded anonymity said,
A lady aborted her baby and put it inside leather and dropped it at d back of her house somewhere around inikpi street in Makurdi.

sometimes I wonder why some ladies could be so heartless to get pregnant and end up aborting the baby when its already so full of life.

http://www.naijabazeline.com/2017/03/lady-aborts-her-pregnancy-and-dumps.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by pepperandsalt(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
wicked world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by nerodenero: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
If her own mum had aborted her the way she did to this child, would she be alive today? I pray she remain childless forever.

Some want belle, belle no gree come and if e come, e go still go down.

Some get womb but dem no fit conceive. Others no even get womb patapata. Dem no fit "bel" let alone "le"

Some even get the belle and at end, dem die during labour.

Some people wickedness pass Lucifer own.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by wahles(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by okoisubra(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
cry cry
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by SNIPER123: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
cool
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by sleeknick: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
It could be man who aborted the baby unno... grin
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by nan1: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
CHAI THIS IS SO PATHETIC RIP LITTLE ANGEL

LADIES WHY GET PREGNANT WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT READY FOR IT? THIS IS FIRST DEGREE MURDER

MY PRAYER FOR YOU IS MAY THIS BUNDLE OF JOY NEVER EVER CROSS YOUR PATH AGAIN FOREVER

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by megafone: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wicked!
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by donbenz(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lord save us from Karishika shocked
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by luciouscookie: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
It's high time men learn how to use condoms

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
What a world
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by realGURU(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bad
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by brunofarad(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
shocked

Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by MVLOX(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Later d type way dump dis baby Nw go marry no go fit born.... Dem go come dey disturb area pple and baba God with many loud and mumu prayers....
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by PqsMike: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hmmm

Innocent soul

That's why I always advise against abortion.
This is Murder!!

Thank God my parent didn't end me this way.
cry

cry cry
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Akshow: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Baby some women are crying and praying for.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Smh.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by money121(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
realGURU:
Nice

undecided
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Moneyyy: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Surestontop(f): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
nerodenero:
If her own mum had aborted her the way she did to this child, would she be alive today? I pray she remain childless forever.
Are you God?? why place a curse on her?? Let God decides

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
nerodenero:
Amin Ase
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by realGURU(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

good lady
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by iliyande(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
Very pathetic....
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Baby murderer. Why not keep the pregnancy and give the baby away to an orphanage?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by nerodenero: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Surestontop:
Are you God?? why place a curse on her?? Let God decides
I regret that prayer of wickedness but please you don do this kain thing for your child before? Milady, no peace for the wicked!!!
Re: Lady Dumps Her Aborted Baby In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by gudvibz(f): 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
Y carry it that far jst to end it like dis?

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Imo / 2 Killed, Property Burnt As Niger Communities Clash Over Woman / Gang Which Specialized In Kidnapping And Sale Of Babies Busted In Anambra. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.