Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. (21965 Views)

Does A Masters Degree Guarantee Jobs? / University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. by Danielomisco(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Rehil:
should depend on d Dept.About 120,000 roughly
men your kind rehil,I just completed my program tho same uj psite...wudnt mind hooking up whatsaap 070.3.0.6.8.4.0.22
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Rehil:
should depend on d Dept.About 120,000 roughly

Are you serious about this?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. by slic0355(m): 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Smurfette:
the acceptance fee is 25 thousand naira, while the school fees is one hundred and fifteen thousand naira. I just rounded up my masters at the university.
Please, if you don't mind, how long did it take you for the program
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. by Jakeattah(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
dominique:

Pls disregard the fake ad, He's a fraudster
Thanks Sister... I don't know what's wrong with some people
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. by Perfecter4real(m): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
evergenuine:

Graduated in 2005/2006
Whoa! I was in primary school then
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. by leisuretym: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gaxx01:

Hahaha ahhh haba bros.. M a josite ooo... Em neva write exams for night b4 oo lool omg lol

ask around, they will tell you
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. by Smurfette(f): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2017
slic0355:

Please, if you don't mind, how long did it take you for the program
18 months
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. by Tesabies(f): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ptown:
I just finished my M.sc from UniJos in International Relations and Strategic Studies in the Department of Political Science.The tuition fee is #116,150 and acceptance fee 25k .Ensure you have like 170 for a smooth academic ride...Proudly Josite....
I just got admission for the same course u studied, Pls can we connect? I need some help.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. by beulaho: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
visit www.studylocal.ng to know the cost of all universities programme in Nigeria
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. by kingxmith: 7:49pm On May 19, 2019
Good evening friends, pls how much is postgraduate diploma in geology(PGD) in unijos
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. by Mezue12: 12:06am On Jul 12, 2021
Does the unijos school paid twice for the session or once?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. / No Resumption Until FG Pays Withheld Salaries – ASUU / Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.