Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

How To Recover From A Broken Relationship-best Tips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Recover From A Broken Relationship-best Tips (937 Views)

My Broken Relationship ; A Peoples' Verdict / Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / A Broken Relationship...someone Please Advice This People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover From A Broken Relationship-best Tips by martins80(m): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2017

Re: How To Recover From A Broken Relationship-best Tips by SurefireFashion: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
OP, please do proper editing.... See you in front page
Re: How To Recover From A Broken Relationship-best Tips by subtlemee(f): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
What do you do if your ex lives in the same neighbourhood and you pass through his gate when going out and coming in and most times you bump into each other and you still have 1yr 6months for your rent to expire?
Re: How To Recover From A Broken Relationship-best Tips by martins80(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
SurefireFashion:
OP, please do proper editing.... See you in front page

I will try to.Thanks:its been a while since I have been off.Hope u enjoyed the post?
Re: How To Recover From A Broken Relationship-best Tips by martins80(m): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
subtlemee:
What do you do if your ex lives in the same neighbourhood and you pass through his gate when going out and coming in and most times you bump into each other and you still have 1yr 6months for your rent to expire?

Hello @subtlemee.To answer your question,kindly answer mine:Do u still have feelings for your ex? how often do u meet or bump into one another?
Re: How To Recover From A Broken Relationship-best Tips by martins80(m): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
subtlemee:

Hello @subtlemee.To answer your question,kindly answer mine:Do u still have feelings for your ex? how often do u meet or bump into one another? Can u ask for a refund for the house u stay?
Re: How To Recover From A Broken Relationship-best Tips by dhantey324(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2017
Nice one
Re: How To Recover From A Broken Relationship-best Tips by martins80(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2017
dhantey324:
Nice one

Thanks.Do not forget to visit and share!

1 Like

Re: How To Recover From A Broken Relationship-best Tips by SurefireFashion: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2017
martins80:

I will try to.Thanks:its been a while since I have been off.Hope u enjoyed the post?
Yeah
Re: How To Recover From A Broken Relationship-best Tips by martins80(m): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
SurefireFashion:

Yeah
Good.Be Sure to stick around for more!

(1) (Reply)

Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? / Help A Broken Heart / Ladies:-How To Make A Guy Bulge Down There Without Smooching him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.