Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

how to Solve Tooth Decay And Pain Permanently Using Longrich Tooth Paste - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / how to Solve Tooth Decay And Pain Permanently Using Longrich Tooth Paste (2825 Views)

The 5 Stages Of Tooth Decay Progression / Tooth Decay And Cavities / Medical Consultants, Senior Doctors Cry Out Over Decay In UBTH Equipment (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

how to Solve Tooth Decay And Pain Permanently Using Longrich Tooth Paste by ngoremeka: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
do you know tooth decay can be solved naturally? do you know why i believe this product? now i 2008 i had a tooth ache which i tried many things both drug,touch and go liquid for tooth, liquid mouth wash all to no avail untill i started going manua and what did i do
1 i make sure i pick that decayed tooth which is painful.

2 i made sure i rinse my mouth after picking the hole

3 i made sure i suck that hole till the odour of the tooth decay is much then if blood start comming out i know i am done

4 i rinse my mouth and then grind garlic extract the liqui and put it there.

now can you go through that procedure ? if you can't then that is wher longrich tooth paste comes in . it will reduce your stress solve tooth pain and make your teeth whiter so no need for you to remove that decayed teeth solve it permanently now by calling me on 08036875271 or talk to me in this forum on any quetion about the product and it does not contain flouride

1 Share

Re: how to Solve Tooth Decay And Pain Permanently Using Longrich Tooth Paste by sundamonex(m): 5:42am On Jun 03, 2018
beautiful...I think I need one

(1) (Reply)

Irregular Mensuration, Infertility And All About Reproductive Health Care Come I / Daily Health Tips— Thursday 28 September / Amazing Health Benefits Of Alligator Pepper You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.