Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" (69267 Views)

Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 / Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss / Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by diva90: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
weedtheweeds:
They should check the girl's bank detail. Apostle Suleiman might have sent her 8000 Euro. Moreover, she might have got her visa to Napoli stamped on her passport already

Lol I swear

2 Likes

Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by psallmuel(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
1. She brags about spending the money in a week and yet will have to wait 3months to lay her hands on it - big lie

2. She renamed herself to boost her esteem. Fomerly Tgirl.

3. pJ owners are "toasting" her. Note dating o

4. ok. That's all (for now)

2 Likes

Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by phemi01(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
I don't know why she wasting her time in the house when private jet owners are waiting to sample her nana... she can actually make more than 600 million but then plenty cassava go enter her soil. That's a hoe tendency.

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by Number2(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Kemen will be like......

Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by BabylonCruise(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Odisco2:
There are things you keep as secret even with a point of gun in your head, you don't reveal them. Tboss messed up big time.
Point of gun in your head sir?.........Nawaa ooo!
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by jaxxy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Yep shes rite. Tboss said she didn't come for the money wen we sure she wud love to win it bt then bringing up the private jet owners is so pathetic imo. Who needs to know dat for crying out load. Who says dat on live tv? Like is it an achievement
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin is it tboss or Thief bus
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
jessicahardman:
WHY IS NO ONE ATTACKING THE PROMISCUOUS BISOLA? SHE REPRESENTS A TYPICAL NAIJA LADY.

and is that why you have to type your nonsense in caps...
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
finnestdope:
ok,,,

a round of applause for that
Nice
Excellent post
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by Facxie(m): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
AccessME:
A Nigerian Social media addict that doesn't know about NAIRALAND Forum.. is that one Social Media addict?
Na
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by PrinzDeJoy: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Still wondering what a hell the dude is doing at Big brother? someone been toasted by a kabukabu owner or Keke maruwa owner still need common N25m? white witch
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
she dey do advertisement for her illicit product abi na service and Miss Billionaires daughter is scolding her...hmmm....on a lighter note abi she dey fear say her father go dash tboss all the h....
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
she dey do advertisement for her illicit product abi na service and Miss Billionaires daughter is scolding her...hmmm....on a lighter note abi she dey fear say her father go dash tboss all the heritance meant for her,abi her father was watching Bbn On the fatefull day tboss said it and her father happens to own a private jet.......hmmm......maybe......#forgiveusoursinlordJesus
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by jonahsunday97(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
#yea nices talk#
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by hollamat(m): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
JamieNaija:
Onyinye Chukwuogo, makeup entrepreneur and daughter of billionaire businessman, Chief Izu Onwugbenu, took to her Instagram page today to blast Tboss for speaking her mind in the Big Brother Naija show.

After a heated argument between Tboss and Bisola (whom Onyinye is apparently rooting for), T-boss while conversing with fellow housemate, Efe, said she isn't about the prize money as her life wasn't based on it. She revealed that private jet owners have toasted her before and she's in the BBN house trying to build relationships that will give her something worth more than cash. Onyinye however attacked her for her honest conversation via Instagram, saying:

"Sick and tired of her trifling behind.. like she stays working my nerves... talking about owners of private jet are toasting her.... ok runz girl...wat else do we need to know ... please can they send this shegoat back to her pj toasters...they clearly need her more than we do...hiss

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/send-this-runz-girlshe-goat-back-to-her.html

so one slay queen is angry with are opponent for exposing there means of money to the other slay queen
attention! attention!! attention!!!
if u own a private jet just want to tell your life is in danger of slay queens

Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by chucs: 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
Reading some comments in here gets me irritated....The worst of it all coming from those that didn't watch the whole face off ...I did and Tboss was telling Efe how maintaining a good relationship matter more than 25 million..She said that 25 million will finish if given to her on already budgeted stuffs and that men with private jets were chasing her but she chose to come to bbn and compete with other housemates....Just because you don't like a person doesn't give u the right to twist her words and some go to the extent of editing what she said just to paint her black...The thing about truth is that it is plain,no matter how u try to cover it,it must show up.

3 Likes

Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by Nofuckgiven: 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
As a bachelor you cook all sorts of TASTELESS MEALS and eat it gleefully but the moment you pay a little token as bride price and marry a woman, you start making choices and selecting meals as if you married a professional CATERER.
My brother receive sense! ,nobody likes stress.
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by jessicahardman: 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

and is that why you have to type your nonsense in caps...

Mumu
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 15, 2017
jessicahardman:

Mumu
Bloody gaytard...
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by frankoben(m): 1:02am On Mar 15, 2017
Busy

Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by SeyiKings: 4:04am On Mar 15, 2017
Abegi pls leave this beauty lady alone all you haters and beefers
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by weedtheweeds: 5:21am On Mar 15, 2017
bro leave ethnic slamming out of this. Just make generic statement. your statement is cool but also inciteful to the igbo. Pretty girls have so much to reveal to sink many politicians and pastors, but they rather keep quiet. I see nothing in there revealing and clearing your conscience. If girls start talking, men will be sensible to a level. At least many saints will be disgraced and exposed. I encourage girls to come out. It is just because of the financial losses and that is why girls let many things go by.
cstr150:

I won't be surprised, honestly.
It seems runs girls and high class whoring is the in-thing now for some Igbo ladies. Hardly, any sex scandal goes on in Nigeria without one or two Igbo bittches involved.
Yes, we know there is a disproportionate amount of pretty girls among them relative to other ethnics ,but aleast they should have some decency. no be only them like money pass na.
I am Igbo, btw, before nitwits quote me .
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by weedtheweeds: 5:25am On Mar 15, 2017
the appraisal is welcome. I am glad your took some time out of yoru joblessness to research through my posts. I am weeding the weeds that drag people away from God like ashawo apostle. So, keep doing what you just did on my posts
FTBOY:
APC smear campaign agent, your recent posts are filled with pastor suleiman sex scandal. you're doing your job so perfectly, and if you continue this way you might overtake sarrki in zombiesm.+ grin
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by Roric: 5:50am On Mar 15, 2017
JamieNaija:
Onyinye Chukwuogo, makeup entrepreneur and daughter of billionaire businessman, Chief Izu Onwugbenu, took to her Instagram page today to blast Tboss for speaking her mind in the Big Brother Naija show.

After a heated argument between Tboss and Bisola (whom Onyinye is apparently rooting for), T-boss while conversing with fellow housemate, Efe, said she isn't about the prize money as her life wasn't based on it. She revealed that private jet owners have toasted her before and she's in the BBN house trying to build relationships that will give her something worth more than cash. Onyinye however attacked her for her honest conversation via Instagram, saying:

"Sick and tired of her trifling behind.. like she stays working my nerves... talking about owners of private jet are toasting her.... ok runz girl...wat else do we need to know ... please can they send this shegoat back to her pj toasters...they clearly need her more than we do...hiss

Na craze they worry you, nor mind your own business.
How watin she talk take affect you.
See pot wen dey call Kettle black.

Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by Roric: 5:56am On Mar 15, 2017
JamieNaija:

Olodo u nor even know how to vote,
Yet u sabi use ur Instagram page dey spoil another person own.

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by Nuesbab: 6:10am On Mar 15, 2017
Honestly this Tboss girl lack moral value and if she thinks its her pussy that can make her live a worthy life. By dating people with private jet.Then good luck to her. Just imagine talk. And later ladies will be like man look at them like sex object. Whatelse to do expect when this can come out of a grown woman in her 30s. What stop her from working making her own money or bragging about her capacity to make money and spend 25million everyday out of her hard earn money. If this girl still remain in the house after next eviction day, I will he so disappointed in people that vote. Rubbish.
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by Roric: 6:17am On Mar 15, 2017
JamieNaija:

Who is this onyi wey I no sabi...can't somebody be real again? If private jet owners dey toast NA crime? And how did she know Tbose is a Runs girl if she herself is not...women running each other down..Tbose is not going...Edo babes no dey carry last...Team beautiful Tbose!!
Re: Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" by Roric: 6:31am On Mar 15, 2017
JamieNaija:

Olodo this is how to VOTE......!

"VOTE" TBoss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka / BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) / Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.