Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,936 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) (58468 Views)

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night / Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 4:01am On Mar 15, 2017
FlyoruB:

You yigbo haters are just insufferable. If you're expecting to see an environment as dirty and polluted as Onitsha or Aba, then you're wasting your time. undecided E just dey pain you say no project of the magnitude you're seeing in this thread is ongoing in your region. Smh. Yeah, I do understand your pain. Ndo.

haba! See painment o grin

op,are ye sua ua tigerclaws ppl know what a drone is? Better explain better,o....afonja ppl might think a drone is a kite grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by anonimi: 5:03am On Mar 15, 2017
FlyoruB:
In the area of infrastructure. Aregbe try.

Just a way to cover up the massive CORRUPTION going on in his administration.
How will you describe a parent who is buying fridge, TV, sofa sets etc instead of educating his children and giving them food
Is this AreGbese's justification for paying half salary for the past two years?
Is this why he has been INFLATING contracts?
What revenue will these FANCY roads generate as opposed to feeder roads from the rural areas to evacuate agricultural produce?
Why do we allow ourselves to be FOOLED so easily by these shagbe l'oju yoyo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2511031_img22681848099545_jpeg_jpegd0c22199d4d5840b2b430d790dfb113d

Firefire:
Gov. Rauf Aregbesola admits to ONLY N7b increase and not N11.5b in the Airport Contract, and the future of Osun state mortgaged till 2034 (Next 18 Years).

Well-meaning Nigerians should please ask Raufu Aregbesola what is the paramount need of an airport in Osun while the nearest airport at Ibadan, 45 Minutes drives away is grossly underutilized?

Osun state civil servant are dying of starvation and the governor's wisdom is to inflate/increase building airport that serves no economic benefit for the workers being owned 4-8 months’ salary?

Call a spade a spade, ohun ti o da, ko ni oruko meji, koda ni, 'Ole is Ole, barawo is barawo' - GEJ...

Modath, and the rest Omoluabi's, se eleyi bo jumu bi ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3313876_inflatess_jpegedf527ceff41723c0a8e914a1c8e7dc8

1 Like

Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by anonimi: 5:10am On Mar 15, 2017
Henrydone:
Men take a look at legs ponds in middle of Anambra street, your vehicle have to be streamlined to move through them grin grin

How is that different from Lagos state that is supposed to be excellent after 18 years of progreTHIEF administrations of JagaBandit/FashOle/AmboGbe

yetunde01:
This is a place in Lagos, Jimoh-Akowonjo, 30mins rain and everywhere is flooded. Where is the Government?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154839_2015021814_36_30_jpeg1f8cb0427539980f7cdbe6e916f5718d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154841_2015021816_08_56_jpeg97f7b064be0a929ff6c1280eeb5eeec0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154842_2015021816_08_01_jpegf86c77effcd4db5667ce76080925f948

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by Mambox: 6:25am On Mar 15, 2017
princemillla:
I don't know if aregbesola is an architect o but when it comes to architectural master plan , kudos to him. This man design most lagos state current project. May be true or speculation it's beginning to look more like it.

You are right, the Lagos infrastructural masterplan was designed under Tinubu while Aregbe was works minister. Implementation was pretty low cos the govt was frustrated by the Obj govt and had to aggressively pursue a robust IGR model which successive govt reaped heavily from.

Aregbe 's only miss was perhaps designing projects with same robustness as Lagos with no foresight into a possible dwindle in resources handed down from Abuja. All in all, he remains the most vibrant, energetic, committed and sincere gov among his peers.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 7:09am On Mar 15, 2017
FlyoruB:

Yinmu. Na the real Onitsha skyline dey attached below, with the FG built interchange -- not that doctored bullshyt that you lots had to color edit cheesy . It's shameful that a small state like Osun is giving you lots sleepless nights. Na wah oooo. shocked shocked

anything Yoruba always give them sleepless nights, must they blatantly display their inferiority complex by competing with us? why can't they just be secured, they have a loooong way to go, smh

1 Like

Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 7:24am On Mar 15, 2017
InvestinOwerri:
Wow, you dove your head? Well, me I pigeon my cap! Btw, this is misplaced priority, he left the rustic town unattended and is busy biulding roads in the wilderness. Smh, the whole of the SW minus Lagos should be levelled & rebiult from the scratch because the kind of mass villages they call cities cant be developed without first pulling down over 98% of the existing settlement littered everywhere!

south west will always have what you termed brown roof because we started building houses several centuries ago long before your people came into existence, your towns are still dominated by forests apart from your capital which means you recently discovered buildings, in every Yoruba town with those so called brown roofs there are estates and mansions built by the new generations, not having brown roof settlements is nothing to be proud about but s confirmation of lack of heritage and backward ancestors that lived on trees,

4 Likes

Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by ddeola: 7:34am On Mar 15, 2017
There's much more to be done. This place is still underdeveloped
Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by anonimi: 7:38am On Mar 15, 2017
Mambox:
You are right, the Lagos infrastructural masterplan was designed under Tinubu while Aregbe was works minister. Implementation was pretty low cos the govt was frustrated by the Obj govt and had to aggressively pursue a robust IGR model which successive govt reaped heavily from.

Aregbe 's only miss was perhaps designing projects with same robustness as Lagos with no foresight into a possible dwindle in resources handed down from Abuja. All in all, he remains the most vibrant, energetic, committed and sincere gov among his peers.

Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC people can tell lies sha.
What infrastructural plan without provision for:

- schools to enroll ALL children in the state
- tap water
- feeder roads and inner street roads

Since when did a state have a MINISTER?
Ebola Owu seized only the LGA funds due to the UNCONSTITUTIONAL creation of additional LGAs by the Asiwaju Asiwere of touts and thugs. The amount frozen was only N10 billion. Moreover the JagaBandit was begging the same Agbaya of Ota to be the "navigator" of their useless reformed PDP party christened APC.
Baba Kabiru is a thief, plain and simple who is owing salaries for two years and pensions for much longer. He is no different from most of the other 35 governors whom we allow to misrule us.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

Yar’Adua orders release of seized Lagos LG funds

A few days after President Umar Musa Yar’Adua reportedly ordered the cancellation of the controversial sale of the Port Harcourt and Kaduna refineries, he has directed the Accountant-General of the Federation, Alhaji Ibrahim Dankwambo, to immediately release to Lagos State government its seized local government funds amounting to N10.8 billion.

A few days after President Umar Musa Yar’Adua reportedly ordered the cancellation of the controversial sale of the Port Harcourt and Kaduna refineries, he has directed the Accountant-General of the Federation, Alhaji Ibrahim Dankwambo, to immediately release to Lagos State government its seized local government funds amounting to N10.8 billion.

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo had ordered the withholding of almost N33 billion of the state’s local government funds over the creation of local government areas. Although the state later reverted to the original 20 local government areas,[b][/b] while converting the new ones to development areas, Obasanjo only ordered the release of a part of the money. He refused to obey the order of Supreme Court for the release of the funds.

Read more: http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=10360&z=17#ixzz4bNFpaZiY

1 Like

Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by Chiefobdk1: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2017
I kno the mod is pained. Afonjas are in pains due to ipob actions on dis thread. But u can't do anything about it

For d mod dat banned me.....

You edit my post and banned me.

Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

SEE BROWN ROOFS EVERYWHERE
That's what we called ancient town. We're proud of our heritage. That's the inner city. You want to see modern, mega buildings? Go to the outskirts of the city.
Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2017
vannessa7:

south west will always have what you termed brown roof because we started building houses several centuries ago long before your people came into existence, your towns are still dominated by forests apart from your capital which means you recently discovered buildings, in every Yoruba town with those so called brown roofs there are estates and mansions built by the new generations, not having brown roof settlements is nothing to be proud about but s confirmation of lack of heritage and backward ancestors that lived on trees,
Exactly, like I used to tell them.
Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by ShineGrace(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2017
Kudos to you Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. Keep the good work rolling
Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:51am On Mar 15, 2017
You just gave that guy an uppercut. He bit his tongue and died! grin cool cheesy

vannessa7:

Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by osita76(m): 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
FlyoruB:

You yigbo haters are just insufferable. If you're expecting to see an environment as dirty and polluted as Onitsha or Aba, then you're wasting your time. undecided E just dey pain you say no project of the magnitude you're seeing in this thread is ongoing in your region. Smh. Yeah, I do understand your pain. Ndo.
more from Awka

Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by osita76(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
FlyoruB:

Awka is beautiful

Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by osita76(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
FlyoruB:

more on Awka

Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by sshalom(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ogbeni is trying in the area of construction. No doubt he could do more but kudos!
Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Obdk:

Are you in anyway insinuating that osun is competing with Anambra
Meeen, you are funny. To think i have been angry since sunday cos of the stunt my chic pulled, but after reading this exchange, i have forgotten my sorrows. LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by Obdk: 10:28am On Mar 20, 2017
princemillla:
I don't know if aregbesola is an architect o but when it comes to architectural master plan , kudos to him. This man design most lagos state current project. May be true or speculation it's beginning to look more like it.

He is no architect. He is a fridge repairer
Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by Obdk: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Malawian:

Meeen, you are funny. To think i have been angry since sunday cos of the stunt my chic pulled, but after reading this exchange, i have forgotten my sorrows. LWKMD

Funny in afonja way abi IPOB way
Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by oyatz(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2017
This is Enugu, the address of the shop give it out!
Some IPOB tribal bigots like to claim that there is no brown roofs in Igbo land.

diadem10:

Osu incinerator

Very dirty people! Spits!
Re: Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) by oyatz(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mr Hater, these pictures are not that of Oshogbo but that of the old sections of Ibadan in the 1980s.

Obdk:
Show us the inner city.

Another skyline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Buses Are Not Lagos BRT Buses (see PHOTOS) / 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) / Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.