Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

What's Going On In My Head? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Going On In My Head? (753 Views)

Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / What's Going On Between This Boy & His Sister's Backside? (photo) / Who Else Has Seen This Photo? Can Someone Please Explain What's Going On Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Going On In My Head? by Mustiboy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
I've been sick since on sunday. This morning, I thought I had gotten better. So, I switched on my pc and started playing pes 2017(i luv playing game a lot) I played for about 6 hours and then this afternoon. I started getting ill again. I decided to sleep and ever since I woke this evening, my head has beating like it is being hit with thor's hammer. Then all of a sudden a pes 2017 match started playing in my head. I've been scoring goals since. I have tried to channel my toward another thing but the goals highlights won't just stop. the matches are still going on even as I am typing this. My body is super hot and my seems to heavy for me. Pls what can I do stop this thing?

And neymar scores!!! What a goal.
Re: What's Going On In My Head? by lekjons(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
I don't know what's going on in your head.

Please go to an hospital.
Re: What's Going On In My Head? by iambijo(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
You are asking us what's wrong with ur head ?
Re: What's Going On In My Head? by Mustiboy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
iambijo:
You are asking us what's wrong with ur head ?
bro this is not funny . it's /making me fell like I am going crazy
Re: What's Going On In My Head? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
lol, this sounds funny but you can ask fitnessdoctor
Re: What's Going On In My Head? by iambijo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mustiboy:
bro this is not funny . it's /making me fell like I am going crazy
you need some tabz to cool up, or you shal confront the issues that are eating ur head and get to the battom of the problem you are facing

1 Like

Re: What's Going On In My Head? by 14teenK: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Have you watched misfit??...your gonna turn into the white nigga that got grand theft auto programed in his head

1 Like

Re: What's Going On In My Head? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Game addiction is going on in your head. You need a lot of rest for the headache to subside. Sleep a lot too and take a pain reliever.
Re: What's Going On In My Head? by youngberry001(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mustiboy:
I've been sick since on sunday. This morning, I thought I had gotten better. So, I switched on my pc and started playing pes 2017(i luv playing game a lot) I played for about 6 hours and then this afternoon. I started getting ill again. I decided to sleep and ever since I woke this evening, my head has beating like it is being hit with thor's hammer. Then all of a sudden a pes 2017 match started playing in my head. I've been scoring goals since. I have tried to channel my toward another thing but the goals highlights won't just stop. the matches are still going on even as I am typing this. My body is super hot and my seems to heavy for me. Pls what can I do stop this thing?

no be ogbomosho weed u take

Op talk true oh cuz nah so ogbomosho weed dey do person
Re: What's Going On In My Head? by FitnessDoctor: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ohh interesting...

1. You are feeling weak
2. Your body is super hot
3. Headache and hallucinations

Now from a quick diagnosis.. .you and I know that you have raging fever...

But according to you this started since on Sunday... I want to tell everyone here something.. that immediately you feel the symptoms of a disease or illness, get it diagnosed immediately.. so that you may get drugs and treatment to combat it at its early stage unlike my good looking friend over here who allowed it to go beyond that stage.. which happened on Sunday

Here is what you need

First, try and relate your problems with a pharmacist then.

1. Rest, stay off your pc and games because they will put your body to work, stress your body and causes the illness to amplify... Just like you did this Monday morning.
2. Get Painkillers (panadol extra works fine). helps with headache and the hallucination
3. Get malaria drugs.. (although fever doesn't normally require medication)
4. Take an energy drink...
5. Take Vitamins (Vitamins are good for the welfare of your body.. Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C)
6. Take a warm bath..
7. Sleep (it might be hard to fall asleep in this condition but, make sure you are comfortable and that you are wearing comfortable clothes, you will soon be there.)..

Note: If you buy drugs, make you drink it to the last one to ensure that your immune system comes back to its full capacity.. It happens too frequently that people after feeling well, they stop taking medications and the illness comes back again, although for some people it doesn't, but I advise you take it all....

cc: Mustiboy UniQuegrACE

3 Likes

Re: What's Going On In My Head? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
mustiboy the doctor has spoken, thanks fitnessdoctor
Re: What's Going On In My Head? by naijaboiy: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: What's Going On In My Head? by FitnessDoctor: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
mustiboy the doctor has spoken, thanks fitness doctor

You are welcome.. Hope you have joined the healthy community??
Re: What's Going On In My Head? by Mustiboy(m): 3:05am On Mar 15, 2017
ToriBlue:
Game addiction is going on in your head. You need a lot of rest for the headache to subside. Sleep a lot too and take a pain reliever.
just woke up this midnight. I slept off immediately I posted this. I was even playing the game in my dream. I think I'm getting better now.
thanks
Re: What's Going On In My Head? by Mustiboy(m): 3:11am On Mar 15, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Ohh interesting...

1. You are feeling weak
2. Your body is super hot
3. Headache and hallucinations

Now from a quick diagnosis.. .you and I know that you have raging fever...

But according to you this started since on Sunday... I want to tell everyone here something.. that immediately you feel the symptoms of a disease or illness, get it diagnosed immediately.. so that you may get drugs and treatment to combat it at its early stage unlike my good looking friend over here who allowed it to go beyond that stage.. which happened on Sunday

Here is what you need

First, try and relate your problems with a pharmacist then.

1. Rest, stay off your pc and games because they will put your body to work, stress your body and causes the illness to amplify... Just like you did this Monday morning.
2. Get Painkillers (panadol extra works fine). helps with headache and the hallucination
3. Get malaria drugs.. (although fever doesn't normally require medication)
4. Take an energy drink...
5. Take Vitamins (Vitamins are good for the welfare of your body.. Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C)
6. Take a warm bath..
7. Sleep (it might be hard to fall asleep in this condition but, make sure you are comfortable and that you are wearing comfortable clothes, you will soon be there.)..

Note: If you buy drugs, make you drink it to the last one to ensure that your immune system comes back to its full capacity.. It happens too frequently that people after feeling well, they stop taking medications and the illness comes back again, although for some people it doesn't, but I advise you take it all....

cc: Mustiboy UniQuegrACE
thank u very much, Doc. I really appreciate.
I took some medications and I was given sleeping tablets by uncle. I told Him what's happening and he just laughed and gave me the medications.
I dreamt about playing the game though but now I think I'm getting better.
+ I slept off minutes after posting this that's why I could reply y'all.
I appreciate ur respective contributions
Re: What's Going On In My Head? by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 15, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

You are welcome.. Hope you have joined the healthy community??

nope, I haven't . but have got through the link. I'll join very soon
Re: What's Going On In My Head? by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2017
You are suffering from game addiction but dont worry just give it sometime and you need to really take it easy o... Wait! try and compete with friends who can play very well, atleast when they trash you 6 nil back to back then you start loosing some of the appetite
Re: What's Going On In My Head? by teamobanabo(m): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2017
Mustiboy:

(1) (Reply)

8 Things To Do To Survive And Heal After A Breakup / 5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Eloping Over Proper Wedding / My Sweet Kidnapper By Igwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.