Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman (53939 Views)

Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by ipain: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Realhommie:
The gullible ones who are blind and have been brainwashed will still come and be defending their "god"... These allegations are just too much for one to dismiss all of them off saying there's a ploy to discredit the M.O.G from some quarters. Na so one of my FB friend dey pray on his page, 'O God of Apostle Suleiman, arise and take vengeance on those fighting the M.O.G', Lol.. I just ask am say "Shey na God ask apostle to go lick pus*y? " Hehehehehehehe

Truth is, whether we all want to write these off as mere allegations there has to be some truth somewhere, too many people cannot be lying at the same time, no be only that guy dey na, haba..

You have no idea what people can do to bring one down. Just pray that you don't fall victim. I am sure the ALUU4 had always thought that everybody leached to death deserve it because they ARE criminals, little did they know that one day, they will leave this world through same measure.

Why are they suddenly speaking up ONLY when the Apostle spoke against the Killing by Fulanis across the country.

The Linda Ikeji's comment is from "anonymous" why? Why not a traceable name if he or she was so confident of the claims. What if it's the OP that posted it there and quickly came here to say someone...

Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Let him who is without sin caste the first stone.

ok!!

Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Let him who is without sin caste the first stone.

You can dey yan rubbish
We will ask cast stone nah idiot
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by IamAirforce1: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
beckNcall:

You can dey yan rubbish
We will ask cast stone nah idiot
back at your old mom and Dad
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by Richy4(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Realhommie:
The gullible ones who are blind and have been brainwashed will still come and be defending their "god"... These allegations are just too much for one to dismiss all of them off saying there's a ploy to discredit the M.O.G from some quarters. Na so one of my FB friend dey pray on his page, 'O God of Apostle Suleiman, arise and take vengeance on those fighting the M.O.G', Lol.. I just ask am say "Shey na God ask apostle to go lick pus*y? " Hehehehehehehe

Truth is, whether we all want to write these off as mere allegations there has to be some truth somewhere, too many people cannot be lying at the same time, no be only that guy dey na, haba..

You can sit in your comfort Zone and type any thing to defame who ever you want and however you want it Dear...It is as easy as A B C. as long as it gets to the hungry and angry blogger....

This unfortunate stories going on for some weeks now shows that Nigerians do not believe in Prove/Evidence.The Girl in question cannot provide bank statement to show that money exchanged hands...FYI..It is not easy to wipe out bank statement..
Again...Someone posed as an anonymous and post some crap and people believed it...No evidence or prove...nothing.... Does Nigerian institution ever asked students to do genuine research findings and investigation?.I mean not some copied work?....Because if they do, they will Find all these allegations baseless and funny...just a beer parlor gist....

Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by demelza: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
ThatCEO:
I can see NL girls stripping naked in front of a mirror, looking down at their hole n asking themselves if this is not the same hole Daniel Okeke is using to rake millions. grin grin grin
grin My brother, I tire.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by Ebookmathswaec: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
namet:
The Nigerian Nollywood is prostitution heaven! The fact is that most women in the Nigerian movie industry are prostitutes. They are loose women who'd sleep with anyone with tons of money to pay them. Over 90% of them have slept with pastors and politicians in the country.

As an example, a friend (who was a PA to some recent Akwa Ibom governor) once emailed me a list of all the Nollywood women that the governor slept with. This guy said he was directly involved in the logistics that would hook the women up with the governor and that 90% of beautiful women in Nollywood this governor slept with while he was in office. This PA guy said it happened mostly when the governor traveled abroad (something this governor did quite often) and a retinue of Nollywood women would also travel with him (they would take a different flight and hide behind the scene, but lodge in the same hotel). The guy also told me that he also slept with some of the women, when the governor couldn't get around at night to some of their rooms or due to everyone being too drunk.

As we can, it is the patronage of these Nollywood prostitutes by our pastors and political office holders that is the source of these women's lavish lifestyle. Their expensive cars and houses are bought and paid for by the monies you donate to your church and the pastor gives it to these women in exchange for sex. Your governors also pay Nollywood women for sex using monies that were meant for provision of electricity, housing, roads, hospitals, water, sewage systems, primary schools classrooms, and so on. Paying these prostitute Nollywood women for sex is the source of their wealth and it has become a way of life for most of the women, taking into account the fact that some of them are nymphomaniacs who actually enjoy having a lot of sex with many different men. Considering that the movies that Nollywood churns out does not pay these women plenty of money, it therefore makes sense for Nollywood to promote prostitution as a means for the women to make more money from being on TV.

Newspapers and magazine publications also promote prostitution, with their "today's girl" or "girl of the day" or "girl of the week" slots, where girls show their pictures and phone numbers. The question is what does a girl who shows her picture and phone number on a publication want?...... if not to be contacted or solicited for paid sex. Sadly, this is the reality of our country, the fact that our women are seemingly nothing more than prostitutes.

My take on this Suleman's saga is that exposure of these women won't change much. In fact, more men probably will want to sleep with these women, from these exposures. The real issue, however, is not who sleeps with who but whether the monies used to buy the sex does not render the rest of the population in perpetual penury and abject poverty.

In the case of the church and people like Suleman, it remains to be seen whether church members who give their monies to these scam pastors would wise up or they will remain dumb and continue to fall for the lies and deceit. My take is they will continue to be used and stolen from by these 419 pastors, considering that Nigerians, southerners in particular, have been brainwashed by pastors who preach to them what is not Christianity. They've been told not to question anything that has the word christian or God, and that explains why they will continue to support people like Suleman even if Suleman rapes and impregnates their own mother, daughter, or sister and then forces the women to drink some abortion mixed-drink that causes them to bleed for months.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by teebell999(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
DanXplore:
no be only Ruth...plus Naomi join. Useles conspiracies

Prove them wrong!
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by BlackMbakara1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
I dey wonder which movies d ladies they act wey the men no dey act too. Cuz these babes their money too long...
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by odehman: 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
PetrePan:
This tori don taya me already..so many contradicting stories/lies 4rm d begining
yet u peeped in and went ahead to drop a comment.

Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
I kinda like Apostle Sule's lifestyle. . . . he points & fůcks nollywood ladies at will.

I dont like the fact he's doing it with church money though, but he's living the dream of any normal, virile male grin
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:

wat of women married to wealthy husbands who still cheat on them with broke jobless men.the world is complex my brother.even riches cant guarantee a woman being faithful to u.

Faithfulness is not the moot point here. The kernel of the issue is that money is primarily what attracts [many] members of the female specie to men. Whether or not wealth can continue to capture the attention of women in relationships is a topic for another day.

Women who cheat on their spouses with, as you put it, "broke, jobless men", chose from the outset to be married to their rich husbands, and not the poor men. And if presented with the choice of leaving their supposedly sexually inept rich husbands for their financially indigent lovers, 99.9% of them would choose to remain with their husbands. Money affords one with something lacking in poverty, and that is "security".

Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by smileyoo: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
this apostle suleiman saga, is becoming too complicating to be wished away. because of we, his admirerers the apostle ought to clear his name from these accusations, in a lawful way. let him institute legal proceedings against these blasphemers, if he is sure they are blasphemers. right now my only respect for him, is for speaking out against the injustice in southern kaduna, even when other big names kept mute. bt its annoying to hear that a supposed holy man of God is wasting scarce resources on women of easy virtue. while the poor members that painfully contributed such amounts are dieing in poverty. plz... apostle, if indeed you 're innocent of these accusations, come out clean and silence these accusers, or else you 're keeping ur fans confused. don't allow anybody to rubbish your hard-earned reputation. stand against them with the truth at your disposal, if indeed they 're telling lies against you, & the truth 'll always prevail against the lies.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by Cutie09(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dannys85:

All these so called men of God are making it very difficult for us to go to church now.That is how 1 mountain of fire pastor that I'm very close to sleep with any woman that crossed his way.Mother n daughter, both widowed n married women,oni bread n food vendor.chai

Are you joking? If that's true many churches aren't winning soul anymore but sending people to hell
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by Bhugarious: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
DollarAngel:
AFONJAS

Which one kom be AFONJA among the threesomers na?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by Mcowubaba: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Abagworo:

I still have the nude sent to me by a known actress that got my contact at a club in PH. They go gaga once they sight a guy they believe is wealthy.

You don use style tell us say u get money wink
Or you look wealthy.. cheesy

But send the picture for me na, lemme see mbok mi..Pm me cry.
I just buy Vaseline yesterday... Epp me sad cry
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by BrutalJab: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dannys85:

U r worse than those brain-washed boko haram suicide bombers if u r still supporting Suleiman(God 4bid I add apostle to his name again) after all these allegations n evidences.Keep donating to his OMEGA PUSSY MINISTRY.

You are worse than an illiterate!

What evidence have you seen to make ur bark like this

You should have sentenced him to prison naaa. Do I look like a Christian to you
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by ManTiger(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bro Sule.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by tabithababy(f): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
How will the wife feel after seeing all these? angry undecided
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by cbrass(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Topxcel:
Na only daniella,and ruth,
Una forget add omotola,mercy johnson, funke akindele., Rita Dominic, and Jackie appiah?

Smh

Omotola is married please angry
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Faithfulness is not the moot point here. The kernel of the issue is that money is primarily what attracts [many] members of the female specie to men. Whether or not wealth can continue to capture the attention of women in relationships is a topic for another day.

Women who cheat on their spouses with, as you put it, "broke, jobless men", chose from the outset to be married to their rich husbands, and not the poor men. And if presented with the choice of leaving their supposedly sexually inept rich husbands for their financially indigent lovers, 99.9% of them would choose to remain with their husbands. Money affords one with something lacking in poverty, and that is "security".

yes they had choose to stay with their supposedly sexually inept rich husbands or connive with their boyfriends to get rid of their husband.Or havent u heard of women who hire assassins to get rid of their rich husbands so as to take over the wealth with their boyfriend? bros pray not to meet a devilish evil woman.cos if na dat type of woman u use money entice its over.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
tabithababy:
How will the wife feel after seeing all these? angry undecided
if these are all true then its sad.spending all ur hard earned church member"s money on olosho.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by Elle277(f): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
so someone will wake up one day and just mention his enemy's name negatively and bloggers will pick it up? not even a piece of evidence?..smh
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by Ken4Christ: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Proverbs 10:9. He that walketh uprightly walketh surely: but he that perverteth his ways shall be known.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
back at your old mom and Dad

Melu melu I'm a clone got no parents, failed artist
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by Codes151(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
dorry62:
Apostle this scandal stronggg.
Who you offend?

I'm patiently waiting for truth to prevail
sha
after the truth what next?? What u want to do! Assuming it's true, what else!!?
Assuming it's not, what next??

These girls had the mind! No fear! I don't trust this Nigerian pastors and I am a Christian! I can't even trust them in the same place I dey!!! N these girls no fear!! Go places, collect cash,, nairalanders, fear women!!
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by olutop(m): 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Realhommie:

This scandal is becoming useless, inciminating so many ladies at once makes the allegation baseless and stupid........We are even tired of all this in no time again they will still add another lady till all Nollywood ladies start having party with Apostle
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by Realhommie(m): 12:28am On Mar 19, 2017
olutop:

This scandal is becoming useless, inciminating so many ladies at once makes the allegation baseless and stupid........We are even tired of all this in no time again they will still add another lady till all Nollywood ladies start having party with Apostle
And what if they all turn out to be true?

#WhatIf
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by Abudu2000(m): 12:52am On Mar 19, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Fact of life!

Wrong! It's a world-wide modus operandi.
nice to meet a fellow quoran, I wish seun could make nairaland as classic and well censored like quora, the kind of topics i see here irritating the sh**t out of me
Re: Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman by ziego(m): 1:38am On Mar 19, 2017
the pastor and the actress who should be called a prostitute?

Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 / Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" / Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65