Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Two Terms In Office For Donald Trump - Prophecies By Kim Clement From 2007!!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Terms In Office For Donald Trump - Prophecies By Kim Clement From 2007!!! (1007 Views)

President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) / Cipriano Cassamá Resigns As President Of Guinea Bissau After One Day In Office / President Of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev Resigns After 3 Decades In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Terms In Office For Donald Trump - Prophecies By Kim Clement From 2007!!! by ApNowMedia: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
GOD'S “CHOSEN”. There were many – some famous clergy, some not so famous – who said that God was raising up Donald Trump like He raised up King Cyrus the Persian (see Isaiah 45 in the Bible, for instance). The comparison suggests that Trump is “chosen” for presidency just like King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon or like King Cyrus were chosen – that is, not because Trump is morally perfect or not because he had prior intimate knowledge or relationship with God, but rather because of a determination of heaven to use him to accomplish the will of God in America and across the nations.

KIM CLEMENT PROPHECIES ABOUT TRUMP. With Trump’s “stunning”, victorious presidential bid in November 2016, it seems the prophecies of a Trump presidency were more accurate than the prophecies by some (like internationally known Prophet Brian Carn, or the popular, Nigeria-based Prophet TB Joshua) of a Hillary Clinton win.

The Kim Clement prophecies of Trump from way back in 2007 are the earliest Trump presidency predictions I’m aware of. Below are video/audio clips of those prophecies, and the transcripts of same.

KIM CLEMENT PROPHECY - APRIL 4, 2007 – REDDING, CA.

“This that shall take place shall be the most unusual thing. A transfiguration. A going into the marketplace, if you wish, into the news media, where Time magazine will have no choice but to say what I want them to say. Newsweek, what I want to say. The View, what I want to say. Trump shall become a trumpet, says the Lord. Trump shall become a trumpet. I will raise up this trump to become a trumpet and Bill Gates to open up the gate of a financial realm for the church, says the Lord... It shall come to pass that the man that I place in the highest office shall go in whispering my name. But God said, When he enters into the office, he will be shouting out by the power of the Spirit. For I shall fill him with my Spirit when he goes into office and there will be a praying man in the highest seat in your land.”

KIM CLEMENT – FEBRUARY 10, 2007 PROPHECY – SCOTTSDALE, AZ.

"There will be a praying president, not a religious one. For I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people. Yes, I will. God says, The one that is chosen shall go in and they shall say, “He has hot blood.” For the Spirit of God says, Yes, He may have hot blood. But he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way and the economy of this country shall change rapidly, says the Lord of Hosts. Listen to the word of the Lord. God says, I will put at your helm for two terms a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts. I will put him in office and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and my power, says the Lord of Hosts."

“HOT BLOOD”. The "hot blood" thing could well refer to Trump's infamous temper and his habit of hitting back at his critics - even if it means Tweeting something nasty at a perceived enemy at 3 o'clock in the morning... Funny Kim Clement should mention "walls of protection", given Trump's apparent determination to build a wall at the US-Mexico border, ban immigration from several terrorist-prone countries, and even raise economic tariffs to protect US industry...

SO WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THESE PREDICTIONS? Did Kim Clement get it right? Is Trump the “chosen one” spoken of? Will we see a Trump that will be changed by the power of the Spirit of God during his administration? Or does it remain to be seen? Was Trump's election mere “luck” or some sort of coincidence? Perhaps Trump may not even last one full term, as there are predictions that Trump's detractors will try to impeach him?

Why not leave your thoughts in the Comments section below?

** To watch the two-minute video of the prophecies, and for a bit more commentary, check out http://apocalypsenowmedia.com/2016/12/donald-trump-prophecies-by-kim-clement/. **
Re: Two Terms In Office For Donald Trump - Prophecies By Kim Clement From 2007!!! by thinkdip(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Glory

1 Like

Re: Two Terms In Office For Donald Trump - Prophecies By Kim Clement From 2007!!! by psucc(m): 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
Trump is on a mission. I believe he will restore America back to her glory only if the 'rights' will let him.

1 Like

Re: Two Terms In Office For Donald Trump - Prophecies By Kim Clement From 2007!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
ValerianSteel & Lucasbalo will not like Kim clement grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Two Terms In Office For Donald Trump - Prophecies By Kim Clement From 2007!!! by SalamRushdie: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2017
I have followed Kim clement for years and first knew Donald was going to be president years ago through one of his prophecies so why Donald announced he was going to be president I just knew he was sure to win and the the strange this is that Kom clement died immediately Trump won the election

1 Like

Re: Two Terms In Office For Donald Trump - Prophecies By Kim Clement From 2007!!! by paschu: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
AMAZING! AWESOME! FABULOUS! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Two Terms In Office For Donald Trump - Prophecies By Kim Clement From 2007!!! by HenryOmon(m): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Thank you JESUS. God you are wonderful
Re: Two Terms In Office For Donald Trump - Prophecies By Kim Clement From 2007!!! by Appleyard(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2017
Zoharariel:
ValerianSteel & Lucasbalo will not like Kim clement grin cheesy grin

They may not like it but there is no denying the fact that the spiritual governs the physical.

.The power of the cosmic is undeniable...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Terms In Office For Donald Trump - Prophecies By Kim Clement From 2007!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2017
Appleyard:

They may not like it but there is no denying the fact that the spiritual governs the physical.

Gentlemen, Appleyard of Moskow is back online. Let us welcome him with 20 Oloshos & a carton of cold Orijin grin cheesy grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Terms In Office For Donald Trump - Prophecies By Kim Clement From 2007!!! by Appleyard(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Zoharariel:

Gentlemen, Appleyard of Moskow is back online. Let us welcome him with 20 Oloshos & a carton of cold Orijin grin cheesy grin

I cover my Rod with the blodd of my wife to be... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Terms In Office For Donald Trump - Prophecies By Kim Clement From 2007!!! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Appleyard:

About time your cosmic order starts working on Nigeria. Don't you want your home country to be successful ?. You are so worried about your cosmic order in America but you forget your own domain.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Full Speech On Why He Hates Africans And Arabs. / Donald Trump 'Caught Having Sex With Waitress In Corridor' During Meeting / Who Wears This Kind Of Dress To A Funeral?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.